White men committed all of the sexual...

White men committed all of the sexual assualts and pedophile crimes in 2012

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kenny OConnor

Scott City, MO

#1 May 9, 2012
So far up through this day every day or so we some White male in the viewing area,is raping school children, committing sodomy with other children, or committing sexual assault whatever that is. Not a single black male so far this year has been in the news, or on television for committing these crimes.
White men appear to be self destructing finally because they have programmed their minds wrong and now their minds are functioning like a computer full of viruses, worms, rootkits, Trojans, browser hujackers and other stuff.
What are you White women doing wrong to make your men dislike you so much and chase after children, or raping kids?
quest

Jackson, MO

#2 May 9, 2012
Gee, that's funny. Why don't you read up on the statistics on prison rape? It's nearly always a black on white!
Kenny OConnor

Scott City, MO

#3 May 9, 2012
Because prison is an unnatural place for Humans to be. So they may do just about anything when cooped up in there away from the opposite sex.

I'm talking about Southern Illinois, southeast Missouri and Western Kentucky only.

On the 6:00pm news today the crazy behavior continued. Some White pastor in the boothill someplace was messing with little kids. Why have White male minds disintegrated to this low, disgusting behavior?
Kenny OConnor

Scott City, MO

#4 May 9, 2012
Correction it was some Albino genetic mutant preacher named Kenneth Allen 36 years retarded from East Prairie.
Find a tree and a rope

United States

#5 May 9, 2012
Kenny OConnor wrote:
So far up through this day every day or so we some White male in the viewing area,is raping school children, committing sodomy with other children, or committing sexual assault whatever that is. Not a single black male so far this year has been in the news, or on television for committing these crimes.
White men appear to be self destructing finally because they have programmed their minds wrong and now their minds are functioning like a computer full of viruses, worms, rootkits, Trojans, browser hujackers and other stuff.
What are you White women doing wrong to make your men dislike you so much and chase after children, or raping kids?
Wow! I already knew most of your kind lacked brain mass in your ape-like shaped skulls, but you may have just lowered the bar even further.
I'm stunned you were able to write a complete sentence, much less turn on a computer, you should be proud (Although, unless Tyrell's Fried Chicken Shack starting giving out free Laptops, I'm pretty sure the white family you stole it from isn't quite as excited.)
Now, I know this whole Internet thing, along with facts, and the real world are all new concepts to your kind. However I'm willing to provide you a few tips to ease your transition. That way you won't have to make embarrassing statements like the one you wrote above.
#1. Please use soap. Simply dumping dollar store perfume/cologne does not count. If your section 8 living quarters do not include a bath or shower, go get a job and get off welfare so you can afford indoor plumbing.
#2. When you have a question, politely approach someone and say "excuse me, may I ASK you a question" DO NOT say " Yo muthua fu(ka, lemme AXE you sommin. The word is ASK! I swear the next Ape that wants to axe me something, I'm going to take an axe and cut their huge nose off.
#3 When using your stolen computer, there is a web site you may use to ensure the bullsh!t you spew is indeed true. Its called Google I'll give you an example. Below is the link to a news story not far from me, where 18 ape faced n! ggersz gang raped An 11yr old girl. They recorded it on their stolen cell phones, so blaming the po-po won't work this time. It will be good to get them back where all you apes belong. In a cage.
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-gang-ra...
So much for your "facts" above.
Anyway. Enjoy your welfare and stealing stuff. If you're bord and want to see my rope collection and tree farm, "swing" by sometime.
debatable

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 May 9, 2012
Find a tree and a rope wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I already knew most of your kind lacked brain mass in your ape-like shaped skulls, but you may have just lowered the bar even further.
I'm stunned you were able to write a complete sentence, much less turn on a computer, you should be proud (Although, unless Tyrell's Fried Chicken Shack starting giving out free Laptops, I'm pretty sure the white family you stole it from isn't quite as excited.)
Now, I know this whole Internet thing, along with facts, and the real world are all new concepts to your kind. However I'm willing to provide you a few tips to ease your transition. That way you won't have to make embarrassing statements like the one you wrote above.
#1. Please use soap. Simply dumping dollar store perfume/cologne does not count. If your section 8 living quarters do not include a bath or shower, go get a job and get off welfare so you can afford indoor plumbing.
#2. When you have a question, politely approach someone and say "excuse me, may I ASK you a question" DO NOT say " Yo muthua fu(ka, lemme AXE you sommin. The word is ASK! I swear the next Ape that wants to axe me something, I'm going to take an axe and cut their huge nose off.
#3 When using your stolen computer, there is a web site you may use to ensure the bullsh!t you spew is indeed true. Its called Google I'll give you an example. Below is the link to a news story not far from me, where 18 ape faced n! ggersz gang raped An 11yr old girl. They recorded it on their stolen cell phones, so blaming the po-po won't work this time. It will be good to get them back where all you apes belong. In a cage.
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-gang-ra...
So much for your "facts" above.
Anyway. Enjoy your welfare and stealing stuff. If you're bord and want to see my rope collection and tree farm, "swing" by sometime.
its bored since you can't spell and also you must be one of those guys that likes little kids. shame on you
Capt Obvious

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 9, 2012
debatable wrote:
<quoted text>its bored since you can't spell and also you must be one of those guys that likes little kids. shame on you
That's your comeback? What a waste.
debatable

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 May 9, 2012
Capt Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your comeback? What a waste.
Has nothing to do with a comeback i just think its funny because whomever got offended and started playing the race card. I just assumed whomever is a child lover that can't get a real woman. I don't judge because GOD will in the end. The truth is white males are always in the news for doing something to little kids or trying to blow up a bridge or something. Black males on the other hand ... its usually drugs or shooting there guns in the air because around here they're not man enough to fight but not soft enough to rape kids. LOOK at kfvs 12 website and see what's been in the news so far this week. White guys trying to beat people for beer money or pulling knifes because he got turned down at a bar. Black man in a fight then running to the cops (LOL) then going to jail for being xtra smart( sarcasm for those of you that don't understand ). Bottom line is just like history the news is made up by whoever is in charge. There's alot that doesn't make it to our airwaves and computer screens.http://www.kfvs12.com/ category/2806/news
tootie

United States

#10 May 10, 2012
It's white CHRISTIAN men doing awful things to children.
doomDOOM

United States

#11 May 10, 2012
debatable wrote:
<quoted text>Has nothing to do with a comeback i just think its funny because whomever got offended and started playing the race card. I just assumed whomever is a child lover that can't get a real woman. I don't judge because GOD will in the end. The truth is white males are always in the news for doing something to little kids or trying to blow up a bridge or something. Black males on the other hand ... its usually drugs or shooting there guns in the air because around here they're not man enough to fight but not soft enough to rape kids. LOOK at kfvs 12 website and see what's been in the news so far this week. White guys trying to beat people for beer money or pulling knifes because he got turned down at a bar. Black man in a fight then running to the cops (LOL) then going to jail for being xtra smart( sarcasm for those of you that don't understand ). Bottom line is just like history the news is made up by whoever is in charge. There's alot that doesn't make it to our airwaves and computer screens.http://www.kfvs12.com/ category/2806/news
Shut up and get back in your cage darkie. He may not be able to spell but you couldn't make a complete sentence to save your life, and at least he had valid points whereas it looks like you're trying to cover the fact you're a 9th grade dropout with that hilarious darkie-talk you get once you cross the Arkansas line and head on south
debatable

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 May 10, 2012
doomDOOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and get back in your cage darkie. He may not be able to spell but you couldn't make a complete sentence to save your life, and at least he had valid points whereas it looks like you're trying to cover the fact you're a 9th grade dropout with that hilarious darkie-talk you get once you cross the Arkansas line and head on south
LOL!! I must've said something right for you to get defensive. PLUS LOL you just assume i am black. SO FUNNY. Truth hurts i know. Don't even get me started on the white women that kill there white babies. Like it happens everyday.
Kenny OConnor

Scott City, MO

#13 May 10, 2012
Then on the Breakfast show this morning there is some weird Brenda Proffer looking guy with those slanted eyes,who kidnapped a mom and her three daughters. He killed the mom and the 14 year old, but still has the eight and twelve year old. The story said he was particularly fond of one of the girls. I hope it is the 12 year old and not the 8 year old. When the girls came to visit him he took them into his bedroom and locked the doors. What kind of trash would allow a family member to abuse children like that? I believe they have arrested his wife and sister now as well. No wonder attractive sensible White women are going after handsome, educated, crime free Black men in droves. I guess they are disgusted with all of the evil, and perverted things their men are doing in private.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/adam-mayes-believes-...

White mom planned to kill her nine children!
http://www.kfvs12.com/story/18247895/detectiv...

People have been telling you all for years that filling your minds with Devil like race hatred of GODS chosen people...African americans would eventually cause the White ethnic group to self destruct. It looks like the process has started and is moving at breakneck speed.
Jeff Jameson

Salt Lake City, UT

#15 May 10, 2012
All I can say to that is - hahahaha - almost as humorous as the last 4 years of presidency. While the acts are not humorous, the thought that only whites commit these crimes is laughable. If we could get rid of a certain population, then crime of ALL types would take a serious nose dive
wripper

Vincennes, IN

#16 May 10, 2012
Applicable here, too.

In the U.S., jigs are 4 times as likely to molest children as whites. Coons make up 13% of the population but 25% of child molestors. Whites are over 70% of the population but only account for 51% of child molestors.

Why are coons over represented in criminal roles? Simple, because they're animals, no more deserving of respect than your average house pet.

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm
wripper

Vincennes, IN

#17 May 10, 2012
4 nggiers rape 70 year old man

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/news/elderly-man-r...

SOCORRO, Texas —

Socorro police and the FBI are looking for four men who police say attacked and raped an elderly man who was out on his early-morning walk.

Investigators said the 70-year-old was walking Thursday around 6 a.m. at Valle del Sol Park on Valle Rico Road and Valle Fertil when they said four black men got out of a late-'90s Ford or Chevrolet van or minivan and demanded the Mexican-American man to give them money. When he said, "No," they allegedly grabbed him, threw him in the van and raped him.

Socorro spokesman David Garcia said the men yelled racial slurs at the victim as they assaulted him.
wripper

Vincennes, IN

#18 May 10, 2012
As many as 28 nggiers gang rape 11 year old girl, record rape with their cell phones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200411...

(CBS/KHOU/AP) CLEVELAND, Texas - Police say the gang rape of an 11-year-old girl was captured on cell phone video, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by several Houston media outlets. Eighteen juveniles and adults are accused of sexually assaulting the girl at an abandoned mobile home in Cleveland, Texas.

Police say the lurid video circulated at a small Texas middle school.

The girl, who police have not named, told investigators she was raped at the home on Nov. 28.

Indictments in the case say there also were attacks on Sept. 15 and Oct. 25. Each time, at least two individuals were allegedly involved. The indictments say the girl was attacked by at least three people in November.

Both police and prosecutors have declined to discuss details of the case.

So far, well over a dozen suspects have been arrested in the case, some of whom are juveniles and students.

Investigators believe there could be even more suspects.

"I've heard as many as 28 or more. The case now has 16, 17 people who have been arrested," defense attorney James Evans III told CBS affiliate KHOU.
wripper

Vincennes, IN

#19 May 10, 2012
Local nggier charged with raping white woman in her home. Prison is the safest place for the nggier.

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1730458.htm...

DEXTER, Mo.-- A local man is behind bars, held without bond, following a violent rape that authorities say happened on the north side of Dexter over the weekend.
Thirty-three-year-old Moses Grayson Jr., an Essex, Mo., native with a Dexter address, was arrested south of Essex Saturday following an investigation into the incident. He has been charged with forcible, armed criminal action and first-degree burglary.

Judge Joe Satterfield allowed Grayson no bond, stating on his warrant that the court finds him to be a "danger to the community".

Grayson is scheduled for arraignment Thursday morning before Satterfield.

According to a probable-cause statement written by Det. Corey Mills of the Dexter Police Department and filed in Stoddard County court Monday, Grayson allegedly parked his 1991 Chevrolet van along the 900 block of North Sassafras Street at 5:15 a.m. Saturday and walked to the rear of a residence inhabited by a 31-year-old Dexter woman. Using a small pocket knife, Grayson reportedly cut the screen from a window to gain entrance to the residence by climbing through, leaving muddy footprints inside.

Grayson allegedly found the victim asleep on her bed. The victim later told police that she awoke when she felt Grayson's hands fondling her. The victim told police when she opened her eyes, Grayson put a knife blade against her throat and told her that he would kill her if she moved. When the victim refused to follow two verbal commands from the accused, Grayson allegedly twice struck the victim in the back of the head with his hand. He then, according to the report on file, raped the victim despite her cries and continued pleas not to kill her.

Following the alleged rape, Grayson is said to have left the home on foot. The victim immediately left for the police station and saw a van believed to belong to Grayson parked in the 1000 block of North Mulberry Street.

After arriving at the Dexter police station, the victim was transported to Missouri Southern Healthcare for treatment. She later identified Grayson as the attacker.

Grayson and his van were located hours later in rural Essex. He was arrested and a small pocket knife was found between the front seats, suspected to be the weapon brandished during the alleged rape. A pair of Grayson's blue jeans, soiled in water, and a blue shirt described by a witness on Sassafras Street, were also seized from the residence at which Grayson was apprehended.

Grayson has denied sexually assaulting the victim or ever entering her residence.

Grayson did tell authorities that he had parked his vehicle on North Sassafras Street on Saturday morning in order to check on his own residence on North Mulberry Street. He told police he parked away from his residence because he suspected his neighbors would contact the police if he was seen parking near his home. Grayson reportedly separated from his wife at that residence recently and was staying in the Essex area.

He admitted to walking through the victim's yard and told police he saw a vehicle and hid behind the residence. Grayson said he heard music coming from inside the victim's house and reported that he met the victim while he was walking past the front of the residence. He said the two had a brief conversation on the front porch.

Pertinent address:

North Sassafras Street, Dexter, MO
ground dwelling ape

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 May 10, 2012
it is news when whites do this because they normally dont. when they do, though, it is usually something most weird, like a jeff dahmer type of thing.

it isnt news when blacks do it because it is was is expected of them, kind of like reporting on geese flying south for the winter.
not a coincidence most of them look like gorillas, eh?
debatable

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 May 10, 2012
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/05/10/man-ch...

Man Charged With Molesting St. Charles Child
Brian Kelly Twitter @brpkelly
May 10, 2012 4:41 PM
Share this
View Comments
Filed Under

Crime, Local News, News, Syndicated Local
Related Tags

molestation, St. Charles, Williams
ST. CHARLES, Mo.(KMOX)-A north St. Louis County man is accused of molesting a pre-teen child in St. Charles and could soon face similar charges in St. Louis County.

61-year-old Richard Williams is charged with statutory sodomy, child molestation, sexual misconduct and child endangerment.

Police say Williams was acquainted with the victim’s family, and had care and custody of the child, who is under 12 years old, at various times.

They say the charges stem from incidents that took place last October.

Willy Dickit

Sikeston, MO

#23 Oct 18, 2012
Well... I'm rarely astonished by White behavior, but this revelation today that over 1200 White boy Scout leaders have been found guilty of screwing boy Scouts is mind bending.

First the priest scandal after the Catholic church decided to adopt a Black Jesus as their new official Jesus for the new millennium.

Then the Penn state scandal

Now the Boy Scout scandal.

Next will be the White Girl Scout scandal. White women have gotten off so far, but their are millions of them abusing young women and young men.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/18/14...

When are MOST perverted, pedophilic White people going to be exported back to where they came from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Limbaugh's Residence 5 min Nunya 3
transvestite prostitute in cape 11 min Mike 1
My daughter lost her phone and this is how I go... 1 hr tomcat1974 1
Southeast hospital. 1 hr Fred 3
Chances Are US CIA is Laughing @ Cape Girardeau... 1 hr American_Sons 39
Salvation 2 2 hr Day-Glo-Dago 37
Thunder Thighs (Oct '11) 3 hr zombie hunter 46
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE