the wonderer

Jackson, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2012
havent seen her in a while. she still in cape?

Jackson, MO

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Who's asking?
the wonderer

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 30, 2012
guest wrote:
Who's asking?
a friend.who wants to know whos asking??

Jackson, MO

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Obviously someone that still keeps in touch with her!

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
I think she is living with her mother again. Trying to hook up with either of her 2 baby daddies. Dont think either one will take her.
observer

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Don't think she's working. She has a fine ass. Too bad she has 3 young kids. Oh well more tax dollars well spenr.
sheesh

Centralia, IL

#8 Jun 10, 2012
You are her friend and you can't even spell her name right.
Lesley

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2012
This is Lesley, and if you're gonna have the balls to talk about me, at least have the balls to sign your name at bottom.

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Yea leslie!
#11 Oct 9, 2012
druggie bitch,paranoid delusional bitch..supposivly a crazy bitch but shes all talk ..When she doesbget with one of her two baby daddy she thinks everyone wants to f*(k em,lol sorry but noo! And since she been on here checkin it out heres a tip next u run ur mouth about another female sleepin with one of ur junkie old men(nd i dont say that lightly) next time u come face to facevu should probably ask instead of ordering food where everyone hates ur ass nd u shouldnt take that lightly either,things happen to people food...oh and that next female might just rock your world for runnin your cracked out bath salt acid rancid rachet mouth of yours..
Lesley

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Well, someone has there big girl panties on, awe, but what do you know, still no name. And, to my anonymous friend, if I'm all talk, why is my name on here and yours isn't? For being such a close follower you really should update your information. Sweetie I've been with the same man for almost four years, and by the serious lack of how to complete a sentence correctly, and your spelling is a little rough, too, I seriously doubt Jon nor Aaron would give you the time of day, except maybe when there order is up. As for my 'baby daddies', well it's ignorant people like you who trash talk good parents, like Jon and Aaron. And drugged? Dude there isn't one mistake I haven't owned up to, so the cats not really out of the bag on that one. Again, it's ignorant people like you who trash talk people who have bettered their lives. Sounds like you need some work. I'm flattered you think about me so often though, just try to stay up to date.
uknowwho

Advance, MO

#13 Oct 20, 2012
I'd do that! Been trying for years. Hot little momma!
Iknowwho2

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2012
uknowwho wrote:
I'd do that! Been trying for years. Hot little momma!
Yeah I know who this is as well. If I ever hear of you texting her or anything your face will have a run in with my fist. You won't be hard to find. I'm sure your ex will be more than happy to help. You won't be the first mother$&@! ass I've whooped for messing with her. So go ahead and try your luck old man!
uknowwho

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Come at me bro... Luck wouldn't have anything to do with stomping your head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pony Videotaping and posting on Facebook 58 min Enter Username 2
Topic is no longer fun 59 min Enter Username 3
keep me right here waitin 1 hr Guest 1
Inappropriate attire by downtown wait staff 3 hr Someone 15
Steve Lentz 3 hr Sallytwodicks 2
African and African American Heroes 9 hr Stfu hillbilly 19
Advice for KFVS 12 11 hr My opinion 58

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance