Sikeston Topix

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Escaped Sikeston

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 8, 2010
 
Topix sure is active in Sikeston. Those people down there must not have anything else to do.
myth buster

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 8, 2010
 
Since you posted, your point is? Oh...You must be bored too!
Escaped Sikeston wrote:
Topix sure is active in Sikeston. Those people down there must not have anything else to do.
UNFAITHFUL N MARRIED

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 13, 2010
 
Y IS IT ALL THE HOES GET MARRIED N THEY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD N CANT DO RIGHT RIGHT NOW IM SPEAKIN DIRECTLY ABOUT A CERTAIN PERSON CHANCE BABY Y U GIVE THAT NASTY BLK BYTCH YO LAST NAME THAT SLUT GONE HAVE DIRT ON HER NAME N STILL BE CONSIDERED A HOE
N NOTHING

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 13, 2010
 
I SAID GONE HEAD NUNU DO U N WORK IT HUNNIE THEY MADE N WANT YO MAN
lol whatever

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 13, 2010
 
UNFAITHFUL N MARRIED wrote:
Y IS IT ALL THE HOES GET MARRIED N THEY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD N CANT DO RIGHT RIGHT NOW IM SPEAKIN DIRECTLY ABOUT A CERTAIN PERSON CHANCE BABY Y U GIVE THAT NASTY BLK BYTCH YO LAST NAME THAT SLUT GONE HAVE DIRT ON HER NAME N STILL BE CONSIDERED A HOE
Well, if your mad why don't you blue gummed dumbasses go shoot each other in the street....retards
crazy bytch

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 13, 2010
 
aint nobody mad f her n he aint shyt for puttin a ring on one of sikestons and capes biggest hoes didnt she use to strip too... he knew better but if they like cheatin on each other thats koo too but i aint gone lie ill f the shyt out of her hubby
dizzy

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 13, 2010
 
shut the f up
lol whatever

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 13, 2010
 
crazy bytch wrote:
aint nobody mad f her n he aint shyt for puttin a ring on one of sikestons and capes biggest hoes didnt she use to strip too... he knew better but if they like cheatin on each other thats koo too but i aint gone lie ill f the shyt out of her hubby
Wow you talk like that too... you all are real "smrt" go to fucking school and learn how to talk like real people. Wonder why you get nowhere in life? It's probably because you all talk like a bunch of retards. Get an education and get out of the bad side of town. All i hear is you bitchin about whitey bringing you down. The real reason is none of you know english. I hate to be the one to tell you but ebonics doesn't exist they squashed it because it makes you all look like fools. go back to school quit makin kids you can't support and get to where me and all other hard working americans don't have to pay your way through life. Your partly what is wrong with this country. Get educated and "GET A J.O.B."
agree

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 13, 2010
 
lol whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you talk like that too... you all are real "smrt" go to fucking school and learn how to talk like real people. Wonder why you get nowhere in life? It's probably because you all talk like a bunch of retards. Get an education and get out of the bad side of town. All i hear is you bitchin about whitey bringing you down. The real reason is none of you know english. I hate to be the one to tell you but ebonics doesn't exist they squashed it because it makes you all look like fools. go back to school quit makin kids you can't support and get to where me and all other hard working americans don't have to pay your way through life. Your partly what is wrong with this country. Get educated and "GET A J.O.B."
I can't understand one thing they've posted. I'd be embarassed if I were them. They will just reply with insults that make no sense considering they don't know me. I am going completely on what they put out there. The only thing they can write about me is... "Wow u done pade tension in yo free edumication." Pathetic. They probably can't read our posts at all.
Bella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Wow I thought I was the only odd ball unable to understand some of these post, I need an asprin now
tomtom

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 1, 2012
 
myth buster wrote:
<quoted text>Since you posted, your point is? Oh...You must be bored too!
same goes for you!:)
really

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 3, 2012
 
lol whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you talk like that too... you all are real "smrt" go to fucking school and learn how to talk like real people. Wonder why you get nowhere in life? It's probably because you all talk like a bunch of retards. Get an education and get out of the bad side of town. All i hear is you bitchin about whitey bringing you down. The real reason is none of you know english. I hate to be the one to tell you but ebonics doesn't exist they squashed it because it makes you all look like fools. go back to school quit makin kids you can't support and get to where me and all other hard working americans don't have to pay your way through life. Your partly what is wrong with this country. Get educated and "GET A J.O.B."
Man I luv talking like this and getting retards like you and your boyfriend peed off. I grad. from school and am going to college. whats your excuse........talk about a RETARD
NOT

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 3, 2012
 
How about you keep Sikeston bs on Sikeston's Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
barack obama 17 min Guest 85
Wage Garnishment 35 min Jake from state farm 6
Arther Headrick from Neelys Landing 1 hr Guest 2
Why do black people stink so bad? 1 hr Guest 36
Roller Derby Everywhere (Mar '12) 1 hr Guest 49
rapist in cape 3 hr been there 28
retrieving deleted text messages on iphone 3g (Apr '12) 3 hr Gera1 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cape Girardeau News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cape Girardeau
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••