CBS snd SuperBowl is racist

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
white and opressed

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
All the entertainers in the Superbowl were black. What's up with that? There should have been at least one white entertainer. Its ok to have all black entertainers but not if it was all white.
Racist Alert

Fairfax, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
white and opressed wrote:
All the entertainers in the Superbowl were black. What's up with that? There should have been at least one white entertainer. Its ok to have all black entertainers but not if it was all white.
Oh bull shat! Get a life!
Now if you want to complain about Beyonce performance I'll agree with you.
Bob Dylan

Dexter, MO

#3 Feb 3, 2013

I would've Killed It!lmmfao
Beyonce

Dexter, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2013

Hope yall enjoyed my satanic ritiual,FYI that and The Super Dome sitting on a enormous grave site is why the power went out!

Fairfax, VA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Beyonce wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MgwSjjse-RAXX

Hope yall enjoyed my satanic ritiual,FYI that and The Super Dome sitting on a enormous grave site is why the power went out!
Please tell me your not serious. It's Beyonce, compared to most other female pop artist out there this woman is a saint. She didn't show so much as butt cheek on stage. The lights went out because of a power surge, just like I'm sure you get at your house from time to time.
JerryB

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I have not met a man yet who doesn't want some Beyonce action
Homky Nation

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2013
She did have white girl hair!

Fairfax, VA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Gotta love a good weave
Chip Lover

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me your not serious. It's Beyonce, compared to most other female pop artist out there this woman is a saint. She didn't show so much as butt cheek on stage. The lights went out because of a power surge, just like I'm sure you get at your house from time to time.
Could care less of her butt cheeks..You obviously don't know the difference between a "Saint" and "Demon".. What you took part of was an easily performed satanic ritual because most of you have untrained eyes..Every man wants Beyonce my ass..
Shoot

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Not interested in that black ----
Chip Lover

Dexter, MO

#11 Feb 3, 2013
In that black....what? You've already disrespected her and her blackness so why not finish?

We all know every white man and many women would die to be in that black.....! Or be her..

She's obviously the host of an evil spirit ..AkA..Sasha Fierce..She didn't start this way years ago..Look at all the symbolisms and occult baring..

Not interested in that black......heart n soul..Nope
Uopiufd

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2013
What in the heck are you going on about? Seriously.
Die Hard

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Chip Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Could care less of her butt cheeks..You obviously don't know the difference between a "Saint" and "Demon".. What you took part of was an easily performed satanic ritual because most of you have untrained eyes..Every man wants Beyonce my ass..
Well said. I agree. I wish we could rid the world of this pure filth and evil.
Beyonce

Dexter, MO

#14 Feb 3, 2013
If you check out my performance again..Besides myself and ritual, notice the fans up front throwing up the devil horns and triangle capstone ..Is the Roc in the house??..Nope..Satan was though
Adel

Tucson, AZ

#16 Feb 4, 2013
white and opressed wrote:
Now that Obam is back it's all about BLACK POWER BABY! So how dare we think it of being racist...it's their turn now! lol what a joke....the white people are going to get exterminated

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Chip Lover wrote:
In that black....what? You've already disrespected her and her blackness so why not finish?
We all know every white man and many women would die to be in that black.....! Or be her..
She's obviously the host of an evil spirit ..AkA..Sasha Fierce..She didn't start this way years ago..Look at all the symbolisms and occult baring..
Not interested in that black......heart n soul..Nope
And you are obviously batshyt crazy.
Bill Bratton

Saint Charles, MO

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Let me dispel a myth, there is no proud white person who wants anything to do with being black, yes there are dumb-ass wiggers who think that being black is cool, they are just confused and have no dignity, we have lily white suburbs and cities like Detroit to show that many of us are true to who we are, to white America, we need to get used to this, have you tuned into ESPN lately, but place the blame where it belongs, we created this monster, we fell for the con that we are all the same, we have allowed ourselves to get brainwashed into believing we are guilty of all the worlds sins, and that we would still be in caves trying to figure out fire if not for blacks, learn your history, we discovered and created America and we turned it over to them, now you want to get upset that they are screwing it up, you think it is bad, wait for the next four years, go visit Detroit, Newark, Philly those places are mirrors into America when you put them in charge, we need to wake up and find our dignity, pride and the backbone to stand up and fight for ours.
Head Gremlin

Dexter, MO

#20 Feb 4, 2013
JetaimeSteGen wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are obviously batshyt crazy.
And you are happy stuck on stupid. Keep watching simple person.

Head Gremlin

Dexter, MO

#21 Feb 4, 2013

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Oh sweet mother of Moses, for crying out loud this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Beyonce was raised in church singing in the choir, she's mixed so she's just as white as she is black, and she's one of the few celebs that haven't had a wardrobe malfunction, made a sex tape, been arrested or had a kid out of wedlock. She's a good role model for kids. I'd rather my daughter look up to Queen B than Katy Perry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hows trump workin out for ya 1 hr Race was lost 31
lauren and jessica 1 hr jeff 1
Harbor Freight jobs. 1 hr guest 1
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... (Feb '15) 2 hr 3somefun 556
Kfvs12 4 hr Katy 1
Johnson and Hanks 2020 as Running Mates 5 hr guest 16
LPN Positions 6 hr jm 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance