First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Colt

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Beautiful red necklace, Sunday night, Crystal. Really nice.

Wibbenmeyer, what are you thinking Monday night? White skirt???
Holy gods is that ugly. Maybe you will get lost in a snowstorm?
LarryB

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I think Wibbenmeyer had on all black over the weekend. Made her look very petite.
Jrt

Manhattan, KS

#3 Jan 14, 2013
How does anything you tweens are talking about relate to kfvs12? Cant you meet up at Claires in the mall and talk about your fake jewelry?
Seriously

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
What is Laura smoking?
Wearing white in 24 degree weather? WTF?
Jokester

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Jrt wrote:
How does anything you tweens are talking about relate to kfvs12? Cant you meet up at Claires in the mall and talk about your fake jewelry?
Tweens? Haha, if you only knew!
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Jrt wrote:
Lol. They are gay or they're women. I don't know any guys that talk about jewelry and clothes like this!
NotATween

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 14, 2013
68 years old....what a tweener!
Grunt

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
70 yo here!

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
NotATween wrote:
68 years old....what a tweener!
You are a pervert.
JacksonB

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 15, 2013
What are you talking about? We just have common sense, something Laura Wibbenmeyer failed to show tonight.
SEMOmom

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Kfvs needs a stylist. For Laura in particular. A skirt the last 2 days with weather in 30's and sleeveless today! Smh
Moose

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2013
I hope I get to leave a rude comment on there website when one of there family members die in a crash,get caught doing drugs, or gets arrested. This station will let you leave a comment(unidentified) about the stories they post. Shame on them all! From the telephone operator or the president!!!
Remington

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 15, 2013
What the hell are you talking about?
Moose

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Remington wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?
On there website, when then have a story. At the bottom. You can leave a comment. I.E. your son or daughter wrecks and KFVS posts the story, there's a spot where anyone can post comments. And then they useally up load the story to there FB page and anyone can leave any kind of comment there. Yes they can do the same on Topix BUT KFVS doesn't do that on there own.
FamousDaves

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 16, 2013
Uh, ... ok.
hair

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Why doesn't Laura W. get something done with her hair? I can't believe she thinks it looks good.
Cut it off

Alexandria, VA

#17 Jan 19, 2013
hair wrote:
Why doesn't Laura W. get something done with her hair? I can't believe she thinks it looks good.
I was thinking that tonight when I watched the news.
ignorant

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 21, 2013
I wonder if they really look at topix for advice. Wish they would. Laura needs to calm her ego about 100 notches and cut her hair! It looks like a wig.
Turn Off

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2013
ignorant wrote:
I wonder if they really look at topix for advice. Wish they would. Laura needs to calm her ego about 100 notches and cut her hair! It looks like a wig.
I think it is a wig or 100 extensions.
Aaron Rogers

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 21, 2013
I wonder if her new husband brushes it for her? Personally, she needs a shorter style cut to flatter her, not detract from her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marriage 10 min Just Saying 25
Shooting in Gordonville 12 min guest 106
bought off 41 min Guest 2
Dr Ray (May '13) 1 hr Susan 37
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 1 hr am0ney23 1,649
Southeast Missourian Greed 2 hr Len 2
KFVS and others mindless anti-tanning campaign 2 hr Cape dr 15
Scandals in Cape and Jackson 16 hr Ralph 101
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search