|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

giggz992 wrote:
greg has always been a cheater
I think you are Kim bragging on yourself like you are soooooo much. If you were so great why in the world would you have married a drug dealer??? Guess you didn't know--- right??? I guess all those fancy things were from a regular 9 to 5???
Kerry

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

To all haters wrote:
Yes, Kim is aware of how Greg is, but she is a good WOMAN and you can't keep a good WOMAN down!!! Greg was not for Kim and he likes nasty stuff and she wasn't that. She was independent and self sufficient, something none of you know nothing about. She was too good for him and she is better than all of you on this forum.... Get a life and even if KIM gets to be 500 pounds, she will still be the baddest around here and there is nothing that any of you can do about it..... She is beautiful and if you really knew her, you would know what type of person she really is. Stop hating and get a life. Try praying.
Everybody knows that this is Kim herself commenting and hating!! If everything was so grand with Saint Kim, why she so MISERABLE and BITTER!!! Always got a frown on her face, talking about the next female and their kids! Even if this is not her you must want her! 500 pounds, the baddest! LOL!!! There are a lot of good looking single men out in the world, they most definitly not running to her! Keep it real!!!!
heather

Kaiser, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that this is Kim herself commenting and hating!! If everything was so grand with Saint Kim, why she so MISERABLE and BITTER!!! Always got a frown on her face, talking about the next female and their kids! Even if this is not her you must want her! 500 pounds, the baddest! LOL!!! There are a lot of good looking single men out in the world, they most definitly not running to her! Keep it real!!!!
I agree with you. She ALWAYS has a frown on her face and ALWAYS hating on another woman that has a good man. Can't help she couldn't keep her man honest. She never should have married him. I THINK SHE LIKED THE DRUG MONEY AND NOW IT IS GONE.
Nut buster2011

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Dont trip off these haters baby you will always be my buss it baby! Greg never knew about us, you got that one off on him. As long as you keep those lips for me you dont have to worry about your bills or getting things done! See you on your free weekend.
heather

Kaiser, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Nut buster2011 wrote:
Dont trip off these haters baby you will always be my buss it baby! Greg never knew about us, you got that one off on him. As long as you keep those lips for me you dont have to worry about your bills or getting things done! See you on your free weekend.
Well... if she was cheating with you then I guess she wasn't any better than him. Go ahead and pay her bills. He did the whole time and still does. Suckers.
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

I thought he was messing with the moore lady????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Doesn't he have a teenage daughter and young son? Who are their mothers?
lisa

Kaiser, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

hey wrote:
I thought he was messing with the moore lady????
Who is that?
thats the truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Some people will still be on topix hatting when gabriel blows the horn don't ever leave cape you will probably stop breathing due to lack of having to deal with who you truely are.
Eros

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

You gotta call a spade a spade. He fks men! He fkd Jose and whipped his a55 for telling it. Kim is kool and didnt deserve his crap. I wouldnt touch any female that has been known to be with him if you are concerned about your health.
Does he

Centertown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Does he still have that nice home in Bent Creek?
Monica

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

This guy has been with so many girls. When he was married he was always cheating. I would advise any girl with any sense to STAY AWAY and RUN when this man comes near.
For real

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Damn he is OLD as DIRT. And he is still out pimping you desperate females. Only in CAPE..really sad. I guess that's why he has stayed in that area for so long. Most of the women in Cape are so desperate,insecure & catty. They will put up with and take anything to say they are dealing with those ole lame ass dudes. Especially if they think they have a little money. Greg look like that horse (Mr.Ed). You stupid females got that man thinking he is a HOT item..Like I said. Only in this area....SAD.

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

a man yall betta kwit talm bout my peoples ikon kwit being the police!!!

such as this comment below:

How does he have a good job at Ford Groves when he was busted for drugs ---- I guess they don't do background checks anymore.
Tards

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

He doesn't work at Ford Groves anymore. He works at Coad Toyota in Cape now.
yasmen

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Didn't Kim work at Blue Cross in Cape? Since they shut down I guess Greg better get ready to start paying more child support. She will take him for EVERYTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
barack obama 27 min Guest 87
Describe your last fart using a movie or song t... 38 min Butt cheese 67
Meat Shop back in business - Former Esicar's bldg. (Dec '09) 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 51
Pit Bulls 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 10
botox 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 7
MOST White people lack empathy for Brown and Bl... (Jan '13) 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 50
black biker gang in cape? (Dec '12) 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 47
Cop fight at HH 10 hr meatty 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau People Search