Should a nurse be harrassed, slandere...

Should a nurse be harrassed, slandered , defamed and then fired for what?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Beverly Anderson

Stockbridge, GA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
Her religion. Born and bred in America. worked 23 yrs. as a dedicated, hard working, loving nurse and co-worker. Her family members have been in the military-Iraq. But a short term CO(MGR) at LandMark in Athens Ga for no reason asked her to resign or give up her religion(In America while our soldiers are fighting for the freedom of people in other countries. She'd been there for sixteen mos. and touted as one of their best. When she refused to resign. The CO CShanyse Allen, chg. nurse Cindy Lyon, HR spec. Lisa Roberts and before it was over the CEO Vivien Goff all tried to accuse her of stealing drugs which didn't work. Retaliated against her and fired her for nothing but hatred? She was hurt to her soul and she literally cried for six months. This is a sm. town if you're not in a clique you are a target, Even the loving people! No one is helping even her attorney didn't help. They have commited fraud against her and forged documents and her name so it will look as if she waas a bad nurse. No help from anyone. Not the legal establishment and not even the Director/owner Dr. William Kapp who she left messages for many nights as not to disturb his work day. He just blocked her phone no. And let them proceed with their breaking of the law. She's still trying but noone cares. Noone's listening. Sm. town corp, America is just as greedy and corrupt as the one's that stole and are still stealing our means to live. What we work hard for. If there had been a problem okay, but there wasn't. Three of the vultures have quit or been fired after destroying her heart and leaving
her mentally and emotionally impaired. Thanks to Dr. Kapp; she just asked for a little human compassion. It wouldn't have harmed you at all so thanks.
Guest

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Wow. You hate to think things like this happen.
Landmark United

Athens, GA

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Do you realize Beverly that you can be held legally responsible for slander? Let it be known the only reason Beverly was fired was because the narcotic count was short, as in a narcotic was missing. It is standard procedure in ALL medical facilities for the employees who have removed narcotics during that shift to perform a urine drug screen. Beverly refused repeatedly when she finally relented and went to the have the urine screen sshe broke policy by going in a private vehicle, only to get to the lab make a scene and refuse again!!!! She was firedt for refusing to policy policy, had she just urinated in a cup she would still have her job!!! Huh, wonder whose fault it was she was fired????
guest

Jackson, MO

#5 Aug 10, 2012
SLANDER???? IT'S TOPIX'S...GET REAL
mmmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Landmark hospital in cape is fked up and I believe what the lady is saying
mmmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Aug 10, 2012
It's my personal opinion and freedom of speech!!! Get real!!!!!!
guest

Flower Mound, TX

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Landmark United wrote:
Do you realize Beverly that you can be held legally responsible for slander? Let it be known the only reason Beverly was fired was because the narcotic count was short, as in a narcotic was missing. It is standard procedure in ALL medical facilities for the employees who have removed narcotics during that shift to perform a urine drug screen. Beverly refused repeatedly when she finally relented and went to the have the urine screen sshe broke policy by going in a private vehicle, only to get to the lab make a scene and refuse again!!!! She was firedt for refusing to policy policy, had she just urinated in a cup she would still have her job!!! Huh, wonder whose fault it was she was fired????
Slander is if you say it out loud. On topix, it would be libel. If you could prove it's her. Which u couldn't.
ted baxter

Haslet, TX

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Are u blqck
amazing

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
Wow!!!!!! I will NEVER let my family use this facility. If they put their personal issues out there like they just did, I'm sure they won't have a problem spilling patients private info either.
guest

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Landmark United wrote:
Do you realize Beverly that you can be held legally responsible for slander? Let it be known the only reason Beverly was fired was because the narcotic count was short, as in a narcotic was missing. It is standard procedure in ALL medical facilities for the employees who have removed narcotics during that shift to perform a urine drug screen. Beverly refused repeatedly when she finally relented and went to the have the urine screen sshe broke policy by going in a private vehicle, only to get to the lab make a scene and refuse again!!!! She was firedt for refusing to policy policy, had she just urinated in a cup she would still have her job!!! Huh, wonder whose fault it was she was fired????
if this is really landmark or a representative of landmark do you not realize you can also be held liable for the information you just have about this employee on a public forum??? I hope she reads this or someone tells her about what was said so she can give this information to her lawyer, you crossed the line discussing her drug screen and the narcotic count and not to mention stating the reason she was fired, all of these things you speak of are illegal to discuss, according to the law you are not allowed to even tell a future employer of hers these things, only if she would be available for re hire!!
Sinister one

Waterloo, IL

#12 Aug 12, 2012
What was the name of the nurse this happened too?
2012theEND

Ballwin, MO

#13 Aug 12, 2012
My advice is to unionize. Union is for the people.
xoxo

Stockbridge, GA

#14 Aug 13, 2012
ted baxter wrote:
Are u blqck
I am a black 51 y/o nurse of 23 yrs. I was devastated when those dishonest people who I liked a lot lied on me so viciously. I love people but I don't like the dishonest things they do. Why? I did nothing to any of them to hurt or harm them, I know some of them are bigots and discriminate against others and I hate that but I don't hate them. To be so vicious and greedy. I cried day and night for over six months because I couldn't believe that they would go that far. But this isn't the end. They brought reproach upon my God's name so this will not end until the truth is told in a court of law because I'm already telling it here. So Slander ha! Libel, defamation of character and slander you ungodly people commit in my name and please don't pretend to be what you're not.Before long you will pay for your crimes. You're conscience must be stomped into the ground and I wonder if real love is something that you know at all. Intelligent people take your greed into account and realize if you treat your staff with a little love and orient them properly you'd save a tremendous amount of money. Did you miss that day of school?
NewB

Campbell, MO

#15 Aug 13, 2012
mmmm wrote:
It's my personal opinion and freedom of speech!!! Get real!!!!!!
If you are really for the First Amendment then man up and stop being a coward posting anonymously on a Topix forum. What you are doing is slander, not Freedom of Speech.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>if this is really landmark or a representative of landmark do you not realize you can also be held liable for the information you just have about this employee on a public forum??? I hope she reads this or someone tells her about what was said so she can give this information to her lawyer, you crossed the line discussing her drug screen and the narcotic count and not to mention stating the reason she was fired, all of these things you speak of are illegal to discuss, according to the law you are not allowed to even tell a future employer of hers these things, only if she would be available for re hire!!
was thinking the same thing...
The evil muffin

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Sinister one wrote:
What was the name of the nurse this happened too?
Seems she doesn't want to give the nurses name, but is willing to throw everyone else's name out there. What a shit stirrer!
mmmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Aug 14, 2012
No it's not slander it is from first hand knowledge!!! Why do u care anyway, do u have a financial investment in this place????
Shelia

Moody, AL

#19 Sep 22, 2013
Another nurse reported that admitted to something that I did not admit to or do and I got fired. Is this fair? What should I do?
Merjkza

United States

#20 Sep 22, 2013
Local hospital affiliation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 5 hr Newnies 22
Mavtt suave 6 hr Hacesdt U 6
Eden "health" spa 6 hr Guest 3
House fire on Forester 8 hr Frozen Weenier 12
St. Francis interview process 18 hr Guest 84
Why do black people not work? (Feb '14) 20 hr Dick 96
Sperling's Fri Guest 5

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages