|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i did check my facts. Dr. Fonn's office was shut down a couple months ago and he lost his privileges at the hospital for a short period of time. I had some one check into this for me after I heard this from another person in the medical field that supplies area providers with braces. The man is a fraud and if you look him up, he has had issues with ethics in the past. I had the opportunity to interview for a medical assistant position at his office a couple years ago, after he offered me the position i turned it down after i asked several people that I knew at area hospitals that worked with him and they all replied the same. Rude and unprofessional. One of them was a nurse in the icu at Saint Francis that told me that Dr. Fonn's patients get alot of infections and are put in the icu and he is rude to all medical staff and patients. I did not want to work for anyone that had a bad reputation. I also heard how he treated his employees. If you had a personal experience with him that you believe was a great one, luck you. I am not getting paid by Brain and Neurospine clinic to post on here. this is just my personal opinion because of the fact that I have personally worked for this clinic and know that all the doctors are great neurosurgeons. I think very highly of Dr. Gibbs. He did my monthers surgery in 2000 and he was great then and still is. All of the providers there are at a totally different level as Dr. Fonn. I would not be surprised to see Dr. Fonn finally be caught for medicare fraud. Why don't you get your facts straight.
Oh and by the way....why would Dr. Fonn's patients come to Brain and Neurospine clinic after Dr. Fonn.....oh I know why....because he has screwed something up and they have to fix it and do it right. Why is this...because Dr. Fonn is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
You are so mad cause he didn't hire you hahaha!!!!
that girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

U need to get ur facts straight non
Of his staff members ever have a bad thing to say about him... Ur just made bc u prolly didn't get want u wanted. And he only does surgery at st Francis.
that girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i did check my facts. Dr. Fonn's office was shut down a couple months ago and he lost his privileges at the hospital for a short period of time. I had some one check into this for me after I heard this from another person in the medical field that supplies area providers with braces. The man is a fraud and if you look him up, he has had issues with ethics in the past. I had the opportunity to interview for a medical assistant position at his office a couple years ago, after he offered me the position i turned it down after i asked several people that I knew at area hospitals that worked with him and they all replied the same. Rude and unprofessional. One of them was a nurse in the icu at Saint Francis that told me that Dr. Fonn's patients get alot of infections and are put in the icu and he is rude to all medical staff and patients. I did not want to work for anyone that had a bad reputation. I also heard how he treated his employees. If you had a personal experience with him that you believe was a great one, luck you. I am not getting paid by Brain and Neurospine clinic to post on here. this is just my personal opinion because of the fact that I have personally worked for this clinic and know that all the doctors are great neurosurgeons. I think very highly of Dr. Gibbs. He did my monthers surgery in 2000 and he was great then and still is. All of the providers there are at a totally different level as Dr. Fonn. I would not be surprised to see Dr. Fonn finally be caught for medicare fraud. Why don't you get your facts straight.
Oh and by the way....why would Dr. Fonn's patients come to Brain and Neurospine clinic after Dr. Fonn.....oh I know why....because he has screwed something up and they have to fix it and do it right. Why is this...because Dr. Fonn is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously u need to check ur facts again bc his office wasn't shut down a couple months ago.. Bc I've been going to him so maybe u need to get ur facts straight

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I turned down the job thank you. Pay and benefits sucked and he gave me the creeps. Also I listened to the people I spoke with. I wasn't going to work for a physician that had a bad reputation.
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so mad cause he didn't hire you hahaha!!!!

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I did check my facts. Okay he was seeing patients shortly after his office got raided and he wasn't able to practice at st Francis for a short period of time. He had to cancel surgeries. So he is brig watched and I hope he gets shut down for good soon. He is not a good surgeon.
that girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously u need to check ur facts again bc his office wasn't shut down a couple months ago.. Bc I've been going to him so maybe u need to get ur facts straight
welder12003

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Thankful wrote:
Take it from someone who owes her life to Dr. Gibbs. I had a bleeding brain aneurysm in Dec of 1998. With my family told that I had a 10% chance of surviving the surgery he would like to AirVac me to St. Louis but the trip alone would be enough to kill me, they agreed to keep me at SEMO hosp and proceed with the surgery. THANK GOD! I am one of his walking miracles. I thank God for Dr. Gibbs each and every day. If it were me - Dr. Gibbs would be my first choice.
I dont no about medicare fraud but we are having our insurence cmpy do a complete audit of our bills there, we paid every bill when my husband went to see him in august, we have very good insurence,our problem is we cant get the girl over workmens comp and disabililty (robin Brown) to send our records to them, she laughs and says she hasnt recieved a request from them. we are on week 7 of no income and this woman thinks its funny! I have seen the call records from our cmpy, and theres only 1 return call from her in there, they are not proffecinal and dont care what happens to you when you leave there, they got there money.......
Tru Life

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

To guest that didn't take the job with Dt. Fonn that was an intelligent move. To That Girl that says NONE of his staff members ever have a bad thing to say about Dr. Fonn, I know 2 that have quite a few bad things to say. I would suggest that you do some Internet research on Fonn too. Interesting reading.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Thanks! I did my research on the internet and I asked a few ppl that worked with him either in his office or at SFMC. Heard he treated his workers like crap cuz he has a god like complex and heard from an ICU nurse that a lot of his patients end up with infection or worse and that his bedside manor was horrible to both patient and staff at the hospital. Go elsewhere! Do not go to him. If u don't wanna go to BNSC at least go to Dr Scott or yingling. They r better than fonn! Just sharing what I've heard and try to help those in need of a neurosurgeon. Fonn takes Medicaid but like I told my mom that has Medicaid because she is disabled, I would rather pay $25 a visit and 10% of a procedure at BNSC versus having to take my chances with a quack like doctor like fonn. That is what brain and neurospine offer to Missouri Medicaid patients to help them out.
Tru Life wrote:
To guest that didn't take the job with Dt. Fonn that was an intelligent move. To That Girl that says NONE of his staff members ever have a bad thing to say about Dr. Fonn, I know 2 that have quite a few bad things to say. I would suggest that you do some Internet research on Fonn too. Interesting reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat euthanization 50 min guest 12
Lake Girardeau fishing 1 hr Emily 1
k2. 1 hr Day-Glo-Dago 2
Republicrats/democans 2 hr Day-Glo-Dago 5
kkk in cape?? (May '12) 2 hr Day-Glo-Dago 207
barack obama 2 hr Day-Glo-Dago 110
KFVS Take Note 2 hr Farm Boy 1
•••
•••