Surgical

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Saint Louis - Barnes Jewish. If you must stay in Cape ... Yingling is best, period.
doggg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Guest Number 9 wrote:
Fools, fools, fools.....why don't you just have all your bones fused together? Or have lots of injections to disolve the bone around your spinal cord? Listen up...these procedures are absolute last resorts, or to be avoided at all costs, not routine procedures.
When you're in constant pain you honestly don't care WHAT they do to you as long as they help you. I wouldn't have cared if someone put a bullet in my head, I hurt so bad all the time. Dr. Hayward gave me my life back. He is such a caring man. He didn't become an absentee doctor after my surgery either. He was there encouraging me and making sure I was ok. He truly cared about my wellbeing. I felt like he was a member of my family.
Avoidthemall

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

If you go to Barnes, you will have better choices than the three named above.
i had surgery by dr fonn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Had great results. But everybody is diff. Some dr treat u diff because of ur ins well dr fonn treats u as a human and respect u in all manner. I thank him for what he has done for me. Even tho i already know my bk will b messed up for life dont mean its dr fault. Its mine because of degenerative disease. So dr fonn will b the only one operatin on me. I think he goes far beyond to make u feel comfortable and his assistance Seth that does the injection he is great. Talked ne thru mine and made me feel at ease. Thanks to all of Dr Fonn and his staff. Job well done.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Hayward is sleeping with most of the women that work there he is not a good man at all
mom

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

My daughter was in a devastating car accident last summer. She broke 5 lumbar vertebra in her back and shattered both her feet. She spent the rest of the summer in a wheelchair, in a body brace and leg casts. It is a miracle her spinal cord was not damaged.

Dr Gibbs has taken care of her and has ordered physical therapy. Her muscles need to hold everything in place instead of surgery. He has been very conservative! Good Luck!
that girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

My mom was hit by a drunk driver and had to have a fusion dr fonn did everything he could before suggesting surgery
I was also in a car wreck and had my L1-L5 all ruptured he went in and cut out 3 inches off my disc and i feel good my next surgery is a fusion...
he is an amazing dr and awesome person he will just sit in the room and talk to u with out being in a hurry.. I would pick him over anyone dr Gibbs is a good dr but he has bad bed side manners
LarryMac

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

your are a dumb ass...although I am sorry about your condition...Can you spell B A R N E S?

By the way, by the time they get thru with you there may be dozens of screws and pins in you!
that girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

LarryMac wrote:
your are a dumb ass...although I am sorry about your condition...Can you spell B A R N E S?
By the way, by the time they get thru with you there may be dozens of screws and pins in you!
Who the hell you calling a dumb ass?? Have u ever had back pain if not then don't be calling someone a dumb ass.. Sorry but dr fonn and also other drs I have seen all have said the same thing so don't be giving ur 2 cents if u don't know what the hell your talking about thanks and have a great day.
that girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

And no there won't be a dozen screws and pins in me.. U need to have ur disc rupture and see what u wanna do about it...
LarryMac

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

How do you know I have not been down that road? Maybe I am in worse shape than you.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Hey Dr. Fonn was closed down recently for a few weeks. That is because he is a fraud....he is not a good man. If anyone wants a great Neurosurgeon they should go to Brain and Neurospine Clinic....Dr. Gibbs group. If you can't get in with Gibbs, all the others are great...they do all they can for you. There is a new doctor and his name is Dr. Howard Smith and I have heard nothing but great things about him. DO NOT go to Dr. Fonn unless you want to be in worse shape. I know that many patients have to go to Dr. Gibbs group to be fixed after Dr. Fonn. just saying....I would only go to Gibb's group!!!
Not true

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Hey Dr. Fonn was closed down recently for a few weeks. That is because he is a fraud....he is not a good man. If anyone wants a great Neurosurgeon they should go to Brain and Neurospine Clinic....Dr. Gibbs group. If you can't get in with Gibbs, all the others are great...they do all they can for you. There is a new doctor and his name is Dr. Howard Smith and I have heard nothing but great things about him. DO NOT go to Dr. Fonn unless you want to be in worse shape. I know that many patients have to go to Dr. Gibbs group to be fixed after Dr. Fonn. just saying....I would only go to Gibb's group!!!
Wow, check your facts. Dr. Fonn was not closed down for any reason. And shamelessly plugging brain and spine while promoting their new doctor? How much are they paying you?
I've had experience at both clinics and they are all good physicians.
joemama

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Dr Gibbs by far!!!!
Thankful

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Take it from someone who owes her life to Dr. Gibbs. I had a bleeding brain aneurysm in Dec of 1998. With my family told that I had a 10% chance of surviving the surgery he would like to AirVac me to St. Louis but the trip alone would be enough to kill me, they agreed to keep me at SEMO hosp and proceed with the surgery. THANK GOD! I am one of his walking miracles. I thank God for Dr. Gibbs each and every day. If it were me - Dr. Gibbs would be my first choice.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Not true wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, check your facts. Dr. Fonn was not closed down for any reason. And shamelessly plugging brain and spine while promoting their new doctor? How much are they paying you?
I've had experience at both clinics and they are all good physicians.
Actually i did check my facts. Dr. Fonn's office was shut down a couple months ago and he lost his privileges at the hospital for a short period of time. I had some one check into this for me after I heard this from another person in the medical field that supplies area providers with braces. The man is a fraud and if you look him up, he has had issues with ethics in the past. I had the opportunity to interview for a medical assistant position at his office a couple years ago, after he offered me the position i turned it down after i asked several people that I knew at area hospitals that worked with him and they all replied the same. Rude and unprofessional. One of them was a nurse in the icu at Saint Francis that told me that Dr. Fonn's patients get alot of infections and are put in the icu and he is rude to all medical staff and patients. I did not want to work for anyone that had a bad reputation. I also heard how he treated his employees. If you had a personal experience with him that you believe was a great one, luck you. I am not getting paid by Brain and Neurospine clinic to post on here. this is just my personal opinion because of the fact that I have personally worked for this clinic and know that all the doctors are great neurosurgeons. I think very highly of Dr. Gibbs. He did my monthers surgery in 2000 and he was great then and still is. All of the providers there are at a totally different level as Dr. Fonn. I would not be surprised to see Dr. Fonn finally be caught for medicare fraud. Why don't you get your facts straight.

Oh and by the way....why would Dr. Fonn's patients come to Brain and Neurospine clinic after Dr. Fonn.....oh I know why....because he has screwed something up and they have to fix it and do it right. Why is this...because Dr. Fonn is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Missing

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

I so miss Dr. Park!!! He did surgrey on my back when I was 16 which was 15 years ago an I need it again an the doctors here scare me an don't care I hurt everyday 24/7. It hurts to do laundry, dishes, fix supper an play with my 5 year old. I want my back fixed so bad!!:(

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Missing wrote:
I so miss Dr. Park!!! He did surgrey on my back when I was 16 which was 15 years ago an I need it again an the doctors here scare me an don't care I hurt everyday 24/7. It hurts to do laundry, dishes, fix supper an play with my 5 year old. I want my back fixed so bad!!:(
Go to St. Louis! You'll be ruined for life if you have surgery in Cape.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i did check my facts. Dr. Fonn's office was shut down a couple months ago and he lost his privileges at the hospital for a short period of time. I had some one check into this for me after I heard this from another person in the medical field that supplies area providers with braces. The man is a fraud and if you look him up, he has had issues with ethics in the past. I had the opportunity to interview for a medical assistant position at his office a couple years ago, after he offered me the position i turned it down after i asked several people that I knew at area hospitals that worked with him and they all replied the same. Rude and unprofessional. One of them was a nurse in the icu at Saint Francis that told me that Dr. Fonn's patients get alot of infections and are put in the icu and he is rude to all medical staff and patients. I did not want to work for anyone that had a bad reputation. I also heard how he treated his employees. If you had a personal experience with him that you believe was a great one, luck you. I am not getting paid by Brain and Neurospine clinic to post on here. this is just my personal opinion because of the fact that I have personally worked for this clinic and know that all the doctors are great neurosurgeons. I think very highly of Dr. Gibbs. He did my monthers surgery in 2000 and he was great then and still is. All of the providers there are at a totally different level as Dr. Fonn. I would not be surprised to see Dr. Fonn finally be caught for medicare fraud. Why don't you get your facts straight.

Oh and by the way....why would Dr. Fonn's patients come to Brain and Neurospine clinic after Dr. Fonn.....oh I know why....because he has screwed something up and they have to fix it and do it right. Why is this...because Dr. Fonn is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderfully stated! Facts are facts!

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Yingling and Ray are the best with the most extensive experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Harry Reid 9 min bat-woman 15
Jobs 16 min Guest 6
ATTN: Blacks and Latinos 37 min YES 17
Wedding 1 hr I tried 6
westpark mall cape girardeau 1 hr 80s guy 53
Osage Center 2014 Easter Hunt 2 hr tony 4
Wasps 2 hr wasp tony 13
•••
•••