Tee Trankler, LOL, What a piece of sh^^!

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Joe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Don't even start on what a good guy he is.
He cares for nothing but money.
This guy has made a good living off of his customers, his whole life.
He lives off of his commissions on each sale.
But for years, when he goes out to a restaurant/bar and eats and drinks beer for hours, he never, I mean absolutely never, leaves a tip.
I've sat with his group and have been places dining and seen him refuse to tip no matter how well he was waited on.
It's not a matter of tipping for great service, he just refuses to do so.
These waiters and waitresses are basically working for tips and for a guy to not tip under any circumstances is unbelievable to me.
He definitely is a piece of work.
I'm sure his food has been di cked or spat on in more than one restaurant.
He goes back to the same places time after time and same story.
Sean

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Yeah, I heard the whole family is crazy. His daughter is a sleaze and his son is a wuss! Don't know much about the wife. So I guess the apples are bunched up and rotting together.
Joe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2010
When they go to a restaurant that adds a gratuity for groups, son Jeff goes to the bar and buys each drink in cash so it won't end up on his bill at the table. He avoids paying a tip that way.
Sean

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Aug 5, 2010
I heard that too. Not a very good buddy. I've been there when he's stiffed on the tip. SOB is a smartass
Joe

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Wonder what waitress they stiffed last night?
Rob

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Aug 7, 2010
I bet I know. He's stiffed a lot of women but his wife doesn't have any idea.
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 7, 2010
It Aint the customers job to pay the salary. Get on the cheap bosses. I got a tip fer all you people that work in bars or restaurants. Don't work there. Bunch a sorry whiney bags. You know going In yer Jew owners are gonna pay you dick per hour and hope you make tips.
Casey Jones

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 7, 2010
Then I bet you get your food dicked too.
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Go somewhere where they don't have lower class jackasses cooking your food. WhY don't you dick yer bosses? They are the ones noT paying you. No the customers. Yet another reason of stupidity and not being honest
waiting

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 8, 2010
It's idiots like you that should stay at home.
I wouldn't hesitate to spit a loogie in your food and stir it in really well for you.
You don't mess with the people that are cooking and serving you food.
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 8, 2010
The fact that you say tht say alot about how low on the pecking order you really are. I see yer family taught you real well to be a low life toolsack. No class that's why yer a frenh fry server and not getting any higher. Damn losers. I d say how ashamed yer family should be but fact is yer family prolly thinks it's cool. Whole shed a tools aren't ye?
Patricia

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 8, 2010
With your no tipping beliefs, I agree you should be served a big gob of lung matter mixed into your baked beans.
When I was server at Outback, the cooks provided the additives when they heard we were having trouble with a rude ass or if it were someone who had stiffed us before.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Aug 8, 2010
I heard that a out Outback. I know a couple of cooks got fired for pissing on people's food. You people are sicko's and morons!
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 8, 2010
What kind of lowlife gets mad when th customers won't give them extra money and pay part of their salary? Losers that's who. Yer having a hard time with someone so you don't address it you have yer lower class cook do something about in secret. Boy you really showed then you gutless jellyfish. Get on yer cheap bosses you lower socio-economic beings.
Patricia

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 8, 2010
Go ahead and practice the same beliefs as this ed guy and enjoy your meal!
It's not the only restaurant around where the staff gives their all, for you ignorant no tippers.
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 8, 2010
You don't understand that your a f*ng idiot do ya? Someone does that to my food i'm going in the kitchen all the cooks are getting their low rent a$$e$ whooped then I'm whipping the waiters a$$ then I'm filling a lawsuit. You have any idea how outback Corp would handle this? Btw refer to me as your future owner. In fact let's just see how outback feels about this now?
Patricia

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 8, 2010
A big ol lung hanger will mix in real easy with your chow and you'll never know it but the staff will laugh their ass off watching you lick your lips.
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#18 Aug 8, 2010
Well we will see what the outback has to say about this tomorrow.
Patricia

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 8, 2010
Cousin Ed wrote:
Well we will see what the outback has to say about this tomorrow.
LOL, you illiterate dumb fu+k. Can't you read?
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#20 Aug 8, 2010
I'm done with you lessers fer the night. Good luck with yer shi77y jobs fer the rest a er worthless lives. Spitting in peoples food cause you didn't get a tip. What a bunch a cry babies. You know going in the deal yet yer stupid enough to take the job huh. Well me an the ol outback are gonna hash this out tomorrow. Yer the f*ng employee and in the customer I'm always right. Damn cry baby whine bags. "I'm gonna spit in yer food if you dint give me some free money " in yer honor I'm gonna raise he'll at lung tomorrow. Hope I'm in yer place. There us a reason retauranrs hire idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deja p and brandon wadlow (Dec '11) 4 hr angel69 17
Bartender @ whiskey river 5 hr Curious 10
Sfmc! 7 hr Guest 3
kfvs, jeezzz! 7 hr Culture 10
Remember how white people rioted after OJ was a... 8 hr Culture 26
Pants up! Don't loot!! 8 hr Guest 9
"free lunches" at school 11 hr gamer 39
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match

Cape Girardeau People Search