Behind on child support.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Advice

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Lets just say the non custodial parent owes me $6500 dollars + around 400 more a month. Hasn't made a payment since July. I can't get anything done, child support enforcement keeps running me in circles ... Call back next month etc... What can I do?
Ghostrider

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Owes you? Owes You for What ? If you have those children and want those children then ....You ...provide for those children.No excuses.Take care of your children and quit depending on someone else to do it for you.And I can tell you this because I am a single father raising my children without child support.I don't call child support,she didn't want them I kept them and it is my responsibility to take care of them not hers.Nobody owes you anything.You owe your kids.Now take care of your kids and stop depending on someone else to.
hmmmm

Jackson, MO

#4 Dec 9, 2012
AMEN!!!!! I'm a single mom and don't receive child support bcause my ex and I agreed 2 this!!! He is in their life as much as I am and we both support them . He, his wife, and I all get along as mature adults should!!! As 4 all the crazy women out there that bash their ex and all they want is money grow the hell up bcause all ur doing is hurting ur kids n the end and it will come back 2 bite u n the ass one of these days!!!
idk

Farmington, MO

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Advice wrote:
Lets just say the non custodial parent owes me $6500 dollars + around 400 more a month. Hasn't made a payment since July. I can't get anything done, child support enforcement keeps running me in circles ... Call back next month etc... What can I do?
Stop depending on it and stop being a gold digger.Nothing is owed to you.
idk

Farmington, MO

#6 Dec 9, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
AMEN!!!!! I'm a single mom and don't receive child support bcause my ex and I agreed 2 this!!! He is in their life as much as I am and we both support them . He, his wife, and I all get along as mature adults should!!! As 4 all the crazy women out there that bash their ex and all they want is money grow the hell up bcause all ur doing is hurting ur kids n the end and it will come back 2 bite u n the ass one of these days!!!
Right on!!!
idk

Farmington, MO

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Ghostrider wrote:
Owes you? Owes You for What ? If you have those children and want those children then ....You ...provide for those children.No excuses.Take care of your children and quit depending on someone else to do it for you.And I can tell you this because I am a single father raising my children without child support.I don't call child support,she didn't want them I kept them and it is my responsibility to take care of them not hers.Nobody owes you anything.You owe your kids.Now take care of your kids and stop depending on someone else to.
Right on!
THE father

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
I'm very surprised by the responses here.
Not that i disagree with them, just surprised.
I started paying X amount on my son, we agreed on that amount. Then it want long and she wanted more, so I did whatever she asked. I always do whatever she asks because I love my child more than air. Compromise after compromise, as long as i se my son every chance I get and aas long as I'm able I will pay. Does she take advantage of it? Damn right she does. She uses my son to bleed me dry. Is my son with it? Damn right he is.
All I can do is hope Karma shows its face before I'm dead and gone and I get to se the look on her face because of it. Then I'll be able to rest in peace.
Real

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Love this!! I also love how childsupport can find me but they can't stop imported drugs,illegals,fugitives and terrorist from"reproducing "!

I know a guy who has been jailed over 7 times for childsupport. They can take your license so you can't get to work. After your unemployed due to your suspended license and the fact mom and dad are tired of taking you,you then are homeless or a hardened thug type getting revenue by any means. So lets say your thug mentality didn't pan out and you actually settled for the homeless route ready to live of the land,lol,nope because they take your fishing and hunting license too..just go starve struggle and die trying to pay your cs. That is there message to the non custodial parent. Ooo yea, you are dying slow on top of not being able to be a part of the childs life..all because "he owes me"..rolling my eyes
iknowall

Jackson, MO

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Advice wrote:
Lets just say the non custodial parent owes me $6500 dollars + around 400 more a month. Hasn't made a payment since July. I can't get anything done, child support enforcement keeps running me in circles ... Call back next month etc... What can I do?
well unlike some of these nuts on here, it is the responsibility for both parents to support children. that being said not all people who have children support them. If you and the other parent live in the same state all you can do is do what the state says and eventually you will get something but not on a regular basis. if you all are in different states, almost impossible to get any results. dont depend on it and be careful when you choose the father/mother of your children
Advice

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Well I'm a male for one. She dosnt see the kids at all & lives 10 min away. I have been the one paying her support & received no lenancy what so ever! My kids are well taken care of!! All of them I just don't see how she can get away with it when they sure didn't let me . I lived off $80 every two weeks because I paid her!! While she pawned them off to anyone! I'm not a gold digger I've just been the other party, and it's making me sick that she's able to do this! She's driving a brand new car and not ashamed one bit that she brought four children in this world and completly abandoned them. Yes my fault for having two of those kids with her. I understand.
Advice

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
And I want her to be there for them, it hurts them daily if she called right this minute I would get my children and meet her wherever just so they could see her! She dosnt even attempt to see them nor talk to them.
hmmmm

Jackson, MO

#13 Dec 10, 2012
I applaud u 4 taking care of ur kids!!! That is so sad that she carried each one of those kids 4 9 mths and has nothing 2 do with them!!! She will b sorry one of these days!!!
Jen

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2012
I've never asked my child's father for anything. He sees our son every single weekend and buys him whatever he needs/wants plus whatever school things he needs we split. After that I see no reason he should give me cash.
Single working mom

Park Hills, MO

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Contact the prosecuting attorneys office, they are who handle this type of thing, child support division isn't much help.
Advice

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2012
I will give it a try!
Guest

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Advice wrote:
Well I'm a male for one. She dosnt see the kids at all & lives 10 min away. I have been the one paying her support & received no lenancy what so ever! My kids are well taken care of!! All of them I just don't see how she can get away with it when they sure didn't let me . I lived off $80 every two weeks because I paid her!! While she pawned them off to anyone! I'm not a gold digger I've just been the other party, and it's making me sick that she's able to do this! She's driving a brand new car and not ashamed one bit that she brought four children in this world and completly abandoned them. Yes my fault for having two of those kids with her. I understand.
Its simple.

She is a woman, they will do nothing to help you.
Now if you owed a woman, they'd break your balls and put you in jail. Garnish wages, ruin your credit and name ,the whole 9 yards.

I (a man) raised both of mine ( now in their 20s) without one dime from her ever, you know what they did to her for 18 years of back support? Not a thing. Not so much as a single court appearance ,nothing ,nada ,zilch ,zip.
Guest

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Oh and she was only asked to do the Missouri state minimum of 75$ a month at the time.

Find a man that has to pay 75$ a month. pshhhh yeah right.
Advice

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2012
That's how I feel... They never let me get behind. But she's a female and they seem to not care that she dosnt pay.
a lady

Farmington, MO

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Jen wrote:
I've never asked my child's father for anything. He sees our son every single weekend and buys him whatever he needs/wants plus whatever school things he needs we split. After that I see no reason he should give me cash.
Hi, this sounds like a good thing.it's because you put your child first and it's all about him!
content

Farmington, MO

#22 Dec 10, 2012
I paid child support every month for over 10 years , never missed a month ever ! Now that my kids are grown with their own lives they have eventually told me they never seen one penny of that money for themselves , that it went on my ex and her boy toys . The state doesn't seem to be interested in that either, whether the children actually receive their money or not , but those of you who miss any payments and wow their down your throat , what a unbalanced government and fairness is not even considered . Those that receive welfare the agencies don't even go into the homes and check to see if what's on the application is even true , and you wonder why our tax Money is wasted or misguided .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Describe your last fart using a movie or song t... (Apr '14) 40 min Tootie 103
Cherise hatfield 3 hr bbc 13
Fighting Racism in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and... (Jun '11) 4 hr Guest 25
Brent Irwin 5 hr Rachel 4
Eyes Hurt 6 hr fxpwt 6
Advice for KFVS 12 (Feb '17) 7 hr Anglo 162
Thank you Missouri!! 8 hr Smackdown2017 29

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages