Lamberts Cafe is in Sikeston , MO

Apr 12, 2010 Full story: Columbia Magazine 20

The springs at Van Buren feed Current River and keep it a cool 65 degrees, even during the hot summer, all the way to the Arkansas line.

Full Story
TattleTale

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2010
DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!!! LOCK UP YOUR PETS!!! Brangelina is on the loose! Bradley O'Dell and his woman Angelina have been caught stealing pets!! The police have been notified now I am notifying you! Luckily, this dog was microchipped. Very lucky for the pet owner and very unlucky for Brad and Angie! Maybe this will finally put an end to the constant stealing by this LOWLIFE SCUMBAG!!! We are all waiting to see what the VB Police and Prosecutor's office will do about it!
Local

Van Buren, MO

#2 Apr 19, 2010
Heck who is Angelina? I thought Brad had wrangled him in an old COUGAR....Dan Sanchez!!!!!!
Local

Van Buren, MO

#3 Apr 19, 2010
I meant DANA Sanchez!
TattleTale

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Local wrote:
I meant DANA Sanchez!
Where the heck have you been Local? Dana kicked that trash (him) to the curb over a month ago. He sure didn't waste any time finding him a new woman, Angelina, one who has much more in common with him, since I know myself that Dana would never allow him to keep a stolen pet at HER house! You'll have to stop by his house and see his new dog, but be sure to leave your pet at home. BTW, he had to get a "heavy hauler" to haul her around. hehe!!
Cousin Ed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 19, 2010
What in tarnation are you danged idiots bespeaken of ? Please answer and not in Swahili. Stop talkin bout that danged ok fake country place lberts. Too. Place is a danged fool magnet.
adam davis

Farmington, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2010
its a grinner to thank it as a minor infraction against a common 1/8 th dememior of emotion at its full peak and not to think of it as a act of out of the brain breakdown of the silly cycle...
tea me

Foristell, MO

#7 Apr 20, 2010
what the hell has this got to do with throwed rolls?
wizard

Memphis, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2010
tea me wrote:
what the hell has this got to do with throwed rolls?
i agree
What

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 20, 2010
That's exactly what I'm wondering.

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 20, 2010
I love to eat at Lamberts now and then. Those rolls are so fabulous.
Six wheels

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2010
TattleTale wrote:
DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!!! LOCK UP YOUR PETS!!! Brangelina is on the loose! Bradley O'Dell and his woman Angelina have been caught stealing pets!! The police have been notified now I am notifying you! Luckily, this dog was microchipped. Very lucky for the pet owner and very unlucky for Brad and Angie! Maybe this will finally put an end to the constant stealing by this LOWLIFE SCUMBAG!!! We are all waiting to see what the VB Police and Prosecutor's office will do about it!
And all this jibberish has What to do with Lamberts Cafe?
Tattle Tale

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Apr 20, 2010
Six wheels wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this jibberish has What to do with Lamberts Cafe?
Sorry, posted under the wrong thread. See "Lock up your pets". BTW Lamberts "Home of the throwed rolls" is one of my favorite restaurants!
yard saler

Burkesville, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2010
That is my favorite restaurant!!!!!!!!!!1
mine too

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2010
Im in LOVE with one of the managers!!!
good

Maceió, Brazil

#15 Apr 22, 2010
Cousin Ed wrote:
What in tarnation are you danged idiots bespeaken of ? Please answer and not in Swahili. Stop talkin bout that danged ok fake country place lberts. Too. Place is a danged fool magnet.
gotcha!
yum yum

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 23, 2010
yum
4ever

Wentzville, MO

#17 Apr 23, 2010
yum yum yum
Jessica

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Apr 25, 2010
Last time I ate at Lamberts this waitress named Rachael had the biggest hanging booger I've ever seen. It was dangeling our whole time there. Soooo funny. Then this other waitressnameed Rebekah wore the tightest jeans u can imagine. Talk about a muffintop. I could count the quarter in her pants. Ol dookie booty.
Laughing

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Apr 26, 2010
I made sweet love to a hot roll.
renee

Sikeston, MO

#21 Apr 27, 2010
mine too wrote:
Im in LOVE with one of the managers!!!
M.C.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
caught 29 min mike 13
Christmas Message For Cape Girardeau Police Dept ! 41 min American_Sons 1
Why I can't stand going 2 Walmart (Jan '11) 52 min You dare me 118
any restaurants open christmas day? 1 hr moot 10
facebook 1 hr moot 5
All of you children of Esau will burn!! 1 hr Non non white person 4
Sherri Grippo 2 hr Bollinger County 16
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web