Ignorant alert

United States

#21 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not confidential at all. The sex offender registry is available for the public to see on the cape county sheriffs page. Anyone who has looked at it could recognize him. It also lists sex offenders home addresses and place of employment. You didn't know sex offenders are listed publicly? Lol. Makes me wonder how you've made it this far in life.
That last sentence was unnecessary. Is your husband as arrogant as you?
JT

United States

#22 Feb 2, 2013
sissy wrote:
Style stop in jackson is good
I agree. Have been a client for several years.
Sweet Suggestion

United States

#23 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>The gay guy. My husband is a cape county deputy and we took our son while we were in the mall on day. He recognized him. He got in trouble for sodomy or something. It was a 15 year old boy. It's on the cape county sheriffs page.
I think it's really sad that you chose to put this on here. To clear up a little bit for this gay guy who happens to do great hair, is super friendly and can take care of my children anytime. Got in trouble because this "kid" was in a local bar with a fake id. It's a sad case of victim of circumstance. I never asked anyone to see their id before when I've met them in a bar. I've assumed i wasn't the only one to get carded at the door. i wish there was a registry for people like you to register that you are a image smearing judgemental gossiper. Would make me think twice about being your friend. Sorry him making a mistake and NEVER reoffending with even so much as a parking ticket isn't lessened learned and remorseful enough for your liking. If follow him to any salon any day!
Open Minded

United States

#24 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I had to look through it to remember his name. Last name joiner. It lists his new place of employment too.
You're really pathetic, there was no reason for this post.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Feb 2, 2013
Sweet Suggestion wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's really sad that you chose to put this on here. To clear up a little bit for this gay guy who happens to do great hair, is super friendly and can take care of my children anytime. Got in trouble because this "kid" was in a local bar with a fake id. It's a sad case of victim of circumstance. I never asked anyone to see their id before when I've met them in a bar. I've assumed i wasn't the only one to get carded at the door. i wish there was a registry for people like you to register that you are a image smearing judgemental gossiper. Would make me think twice about being your friend. Sorry him making a mistake and NEVER reoffending with even so much as a parking ticket isn't lessened learned and remorseful enough for your liking. If follow him to any salon any day!
You're defending him because you know him. That's the only reason. Let me clear something up for you. The kid had a fake ID? Was there proof if this or just your friends word? Because of the conviction you can guess the court didn't have proof of a fake ID. People who commit crimes have excuses. He was charged for a reason. He was convicted for a reason. There is a sex offender registry for a reason. I think it's really sad that you are making excuses for a registered sex offender. Courts deal with facts. Not excuses.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#26 Feb 2, 2013
Open Minded wrote:
<quoted text>You're really pathetic, there was no reason for this post.
You should take your problem up with the sheriffs department, the state of Missouri, city data dot com, and every other agency that had the name, picture, home address, place of employment,and distinguishing marks of registered sex offenders. It's a useful public service and warning tool. I was disgusted to find out that a sex offender was allowed to work in a place where children and teens hang out frequently. When we went it was summertime. School was out and the mall was packed with children. It's a scary situation.

Scott City, MO

#27 Feb 2, 2013
It is public information to all the people that think this is confidential info. He definitely does not need to be cutting kids hair.
All about the hair

Scott City, MO

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Generally, I do not go to a salon for SEX, but if this guy at Regis does hair well, GREAT for him and that is all that really matters!...I am sure you go through the McDonald's drive through and eat burgers made by Meth-Heads, Sex Offenders, and former Felons, and I bet you even feed them to your kids you hypocrite!...Shear Envi is GARBAGE!...Have a nice day!
Kate

Sikeston, MO

#29 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not confidential at all. The sex offender registry is available for the public to see on the cape county sheriffs page. Anyone who has looked at it could recognize him. It also lists sex offenders home addresses and place of employment. You didn't know sex offenders are listed publicly? Lol. Makes me wonder how you've made it this far in life.
As far as making it this far in life. I kinda wonder the same about you. Your missing the point here. I hope your husband doesn't discuss info about EVERYTHING to you. Not suppose to. Do you get it now???????? Yes I knew you could see who they are. But, my point is you seem to know a little bit too much info about this guy. Now do you comprehend?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#30 Feb 2, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>As far as making it this far in life. I kinda wonder the same about you. Your missing the point here. I hope your husband doesn't discuss info about EVERYTHING to you. Not suppose to. Do you get it now???????? Yes I knew you could see who they are. But, my point is you seem to know a little bit too much info about this guy. Now do you comprehend?
No, I don't comprehend. How is it that I know to much? My husband recognized him. I looked on the sheriffs page. It has his full name, home address, his current employer, the offense, and the age of the victim. You made an ignorant statement and an ignorant assumption. You're trying to make a point now and it's not working. You said something like, you're discussing personal information, you shouldn't be doing that, it makes me question the system. Because you're dumb, you didn't realize that being a sex offender puts you on a list available to the public. You questioning the system, lol, was an ignorant statement because you were directly referring to the fact that he recognized him as a sex offender. So, genius, the reason you said anything at all was because you thought it was personal information. In your first post you claimed it to be private, now to make yourself not look like such an idiot, you are saying that you knew it was public information. You've contradicted yourself. Now, because its public information, what do you have that makes you think my husband tells me about personal information. You have nothing. Lol. Now I REALLY wonder how you make it! Bahahaha. You poor soul.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>As far as making it this far in life. I kinda wonder the same about you. Your missing the point here. I hope your husband doesn't discuss info about EVERYTHING to you. Not suppose to. Do you get it now???????? Yes I knew you could see who they are. But, my point is you seem to know a little bit too much info about this guy. Now do you comprehend?
Just looked. You're words were "confidential matters". Now you say you knew it was public? Try again.
All about the hair

Scott City, MO

#32 Feb 2, 2013
What does being a registered sex offender have to do with HAIR???...Are these people supposed to fall off the face of the Earth, or better yet, NOT WORK AND LIVE OFF THE SYSTEM SO YOU CAN SUPPORT THEM AND BITCH ABOUT THAT???...People DO make mistakes, it is called being human...Keep up with your witch hunt while this citizen is obeying the laws by registering, keeping a job, and contributing to society...And Ma'am, besides lecturing off your soapbox about your husbands knowledge, what do YOU DO for a living that contributes?...

Poplar Bluff, MO

#33 Feb 2, 2013
All about the hair wrote:
What does being a registered sex offender have to do with HAIR???...Are these people supposed to fall off the face of the Earth, or better yet, NOT WORK AND LIVE OFF THE SYSTEM SO YOU CAN SUPPORT THEM AND BITCH ABOUT THAT???...People DO make mistakes, it is called being human...Keep up with your witch hunt while this citizen is obeying the laws by registering, keeping a job, and contributing to society...And Ma'am, besides lecturing off your soapbox about your husbands knowledge, what do YOU DO for a living that contributes?...
I'm not lecturing about his knowledge. He just happened to recognize him. It's public knowledge, not just my husbands. How do you know he follows the laws? Do you know him? Lol. I find it very hard to believe that someone who doesn't know him would make these kinds of excuses for a sex offender. People make mistakes you say. Ummmmm. Sodomizing a 15 year old boy isn't a mistake. It's a serious crime that landed him on the sex offender registry. I'm not preaching at all. I'm responding to people who think its ok for a sex offender to have access to and be in a profession where they have access to children and young teens. What does it matter what I do for a living? You're only mad because people are talking about your friend. You know what would keep people from talking about it? IF HE WASN'T A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER. If you're his friend, knowing he's a sex offender, why are you hiding your identity?
All about the hair

Scott City, MO

#34 Feb 2, 2013
Honestly, I do not know the guy, but your statements are OUTRAGEOUS!...He is STYLING HAIR AND CUTTING IT TOO, what does this have to do with something he has gone through, through the court of law, trial, convicted, etc.,???...I am tired of soapbox people like you...Did he pay his dues and follow the law like he is supposed to

Poplar Bluff, MO

#35 Feb 2, 2013
All about the hair wrote:
Honestly, I do not know the guy, but your statements are OUTRAGEOUS!...He is STYLING HAIR AND CUTTING IT TOO, what does this have to do with something he has gone through, through the court of law, trial, convicted, etc.,???...I am tired of soapbox people like you...Did he pay his dues and follow the law like he is supposed to
My first comment said stay away from salons that hire sex offenders. Then a concerned citizen asked who it was. The rest of my comments here are trying to explain that it's not confidential information. So you're saying that I shouldn't have said it? And that its nobodies business that someone made a "mistake".? What planet are you from? There is a sex offender registry with names, pictures, home addresses, and place of employment because the public demands it. They are the lowest of the low and need to be known. Have you voiced your concerns about this to the sheriffs department? There is no way a sane person is complaining that you now know where a sex offender is. I would love it if you called the sheriffs department to complain about the registry. Lol. Let us know what they tell you!

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#36 Feb 2, 2013
I would also recommend Style Stop in Jackson. It on East Jackson BLVD by Andrew Chiropractic and Safe Harbor Thrift Store. All the stylist in there are excellent!
Open Minded

United States

#37 Feb 2, 2013
I hope you ask your husband for a list of parents who have their children taken away for abuse and parents who have been in trouble for drinking and driving with their children who are not required to be on a list...or at least check casenet since that's public info as well. I hope to hit the holy gates before you so I don't have to be near a hypocrite. You've made mistakes no ONE is perfect and for you to tell someone's business who clearly hasn't reoffended according to the same websites you browse...is just cruel and rude and lacks any cooth. I feel bad for your family teaching your children that forgiveness and judging a book by its cover gets you some where. Way to go your raising humans to fume part of the problem with society in they have no acceptance for those who are doing the right thing by being on time with updates and current information of their living and employment and doing the right thing and come back from their mistakes.

Scott City, MO

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Be sure to stop by Color Couture Salon---that is where he works now.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#39 Feb 2, 2013
Open Minded wrote:
I hope you ask your husband for a list of parents who have their children taken away for abuse and parents who have been in trouble for drinking and driving with their children who are not required to be on a list...or at least check casenet since that's public info as well. I hope to hit the holy gates before you so I don't have to be near a hypocrite. You've made mistakes no ONE is perfect and for you to tell someone's business who clearly hasn't reoffended according to the same websites you browse...is just cruel and rude and lacks any cooth. I feel bad for your family teaching your children that forgiveness and judging a book by its cover gets you some where. Way to go your raising humans to fume part of the problem with society in they have no acceptance for those who are doing the right thing by being on time with updates and current information of their living and employment and doing the right thing and come back from their mistakes.
Are you stupid? Really? The sex offender registry is THERE for the public to look at. The public doesn't demand lists of abusers and DUI offenders. My husband doesn't give me confidential information. I never said I was perfect. Lol. But I also haven't sodomized a 15 year old boy. No normal person would ever defend a sex offender like you have. You either know him or are an offender yourself. Why don't you call the sheriffs department? They have A LOT of sex offenders information available online. How do you know he hasn't reoffended? You don't. How do you know he follows all the rules? Does he have facebook?Sex offenders aren't supposed to. Does he have young children alone with him EVER? He isn't supposed to.You don't know unless you know him. Maybe he hasn't. Or maybe he hasn't been caught? I sense more behind your words than what you're saying. Are you an offender, felon, criminal history? This is not about judgment. It's a warning to parents. If you have a problem with it, I dare you to call the sheriffs department and tell them about your concerns. They will be able to explain it to you much better than I.
All about the hair

Scott City, MO

#40 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Really? The sex offender registry is THERE for the public to look at. The public doesn't demand lists of abusers and DUI offenders. My husband doesn't give me confidential information. I never said I was perfect. Lol. But I also haven't sodomized a 15 year old boy. No normal person would ever defend a sex offender like you have. You either know him or are an offender yourself. Why don't you call the sheriffs department? They have A LOT of sex offenders information available online. How do you know he hasn't reoffended? You don't. How do you know he follows all the rules? Does he have facebook?Sex offenders aren't supposed to. Does he have young children alone with him EVER? He isn't supposed to.You don't know unless you know him. Maybe he hasn't. Or maybe he hasn't been caught? I sense more behind your words than what you're saying. Are you an offender, felon, criminal history? This is not about judgment. It's a warning to parents. If you have a problem with it, I dare you to call the sheriffs department and tell them about your concerns. They will be able to explain it to you much better than I.
You, my friend, are the STUPID ONE HERE!...Yes, EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS all this is public information, can YOU get past that concept PLEASE and try to follow the grown up conversation...And WHERE is this person supposed to work ...What if this person has received treatment, repents his past...OBVIOUSLY this person has been tried and convicted for his mistakes by the SAME LAWS YOU LIVE BY, and your husband works by and protects if he is in law enforcement...And besides, my only point on here, to begin with, is Shear Envi Sucks...but this harrassment is rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hardcorr tattoo, hard core drug user 5 min rock star 2
Grant Dade most alarmist of all 11 min Guest 10
Salvation 14 min Guest 254
Shooting in Gordonville 20 min Molotov Cocktail 66
Bob? 39 min Been there 12
public wanker 1 hr whacks 3
her freshly worn panties 1 hr likky 32
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE