First Prev
of 27
Next Last
DIane

Jackson, MO

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Looking for a new Hair Salon in Cape - any recommendations?

Conway, AR

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Shear Envi salon. It is located on kingshighway in the strip mall down from Saffron. I'd recommend Melissa, Nikki, or Helena. I used to work with these ladies & they do an AWESOME job!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
Shear Envi salon. It is located on kingshighway in the strip mall down from Saffron. I'd recommend Melissa, Nikki, or Helena. I used to work with these ladies & they do an AWESOME job!

Melissa it's really pathetic that you wrote your own comment lol everybody knows you are from ar! Ps Helena never went with you all either, she's still at penneys

Conway, AR

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Ummm this isn't Melissa, I'm just a customer that's never been disappointed with the job they've done. All three of those ladies have done my hair. And check your facts because when I got my hair done a week ago at Shear Envi I had a conversation with Helena...who was at her station....at Shear Envi. Why would you have such an attitude about something when you're not even right?
Linda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 31, 2013
There are none. I've tried everywhere and can't find one person that does a good job in Cape. I suggest you try St. Louis or Carbondale.
martin✌

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Try drop dead gorguras.

Fairfax, VA

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Concepts Salon. Ask for Danea :)
Miss C

Scott City, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Try Mastercuts at the mall. They do a good job and you don't need an appointment---just walk right in.
grouper

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Stay away from the ones that hire sex offenders!
hair

Scott City, MO

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Try Regis or JCPenny---both at the mall ---both have great stylists

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Feb 1, 2013
hair wrote:
Try Regis or JCPenny---both at the mall ---both have great stylists
Luckily the sex offender isn't at Regis anymore!

Scott City, MO

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Who was the sex offender at Regis? Just wondering because I have got my hair cut there before.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
Who was the sex offender at Regis? Just wondering because I have got my hair cut there before.
The gay guy. My husband is a cape county deputy and we took our son while we were in the mall on day. He recognized him. He got in trouble for sodomy or something. It was a 15 year old boy. It's on the cape county sheriffs page.

“Think for yourself.”

Since: Dec 12

Anonymous

#14 Feb 1, 2013
I was referred to Cutters on Broadway. The women who referred me always have great looking hair so I tried it.
I have been going there for more than 3 years.
I recommend Kutters to everyone and not one person I referred ever said I was wrong and bragged about the fun times they have when they go there.
girl

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
I would rather not have any fun times.I want to get my hair cut when I go.The less yapping the better.
sissy

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Style stop in jackson is good
Kate

O Fallon, MO

#17 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay guy. My husband is a cape county deputy and we took our son while we were in the mall on day. He recognized him. He got in trouble for sodomy or something. It was a 15 year old boy. It's on the cape county sheriffs page.
You and your husband discuss confidential matters? I didn't think he was suppose to do that. Hmmmm makes me wonder about the system. And no I don't know who you are talking about.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>You and your husband discuss confidential matters? I didn't think he was suppose to do that. Hmmmm makes me wonder about the system. And no I don't know who you are talking about.
It's not confidential at all. The sex offender registry is available for the public to see on the cape county sheriffs page. Anyone who has looked at it could recognize him. It also lists sex offenders home addresses and place of employment. You didn't know sex offenders are listed publicly? Lol. Makes me wonder how you've made it this far in life.
Really

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 2, 2013
I saw that guy you are talking about working at Regis. I looked on the sex offender registry, but could not find him or his picture. Do you know by chance what his name is. Thanks for the info!!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Really wrote:
I saw that guy you are talking about working at Regis. I looked on the sex offender registry, but could not find him or his picture. Do you know by chance what his name is. Thanks for the info!!
I had to look through it to remember his name. Last name joiner. It lists his new place of employment too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dhl (p&g) 4 min Guest 21
Pokemon go nests 1 hr Guest 2
Hillary Clinton 2016 (Oct '14) 2 hr Another Perspective 198
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 2 hr guest 369
Deckhand Salary (Aug '15) 2 hr Joe 28
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 2 hr 3somefun 129
black lives matter 3 hr Another Perspective 92

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance