New to Area

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2011
My husband recently started working at Nordenia. I was wondering if all the cheating they say goes on at P&G goes on out there.
Bam

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Do you not trust your husband? Cheating goes on everywhere.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Apr 13, 2011
I heard they have work sponsored lunch orgies on Wednesdays. Ever wonder why they call it hump day?
New to Area

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2011
Bam wrote:
Do you not trust your husband? Cheating goes on everywhere.
I was just curious as to the atmosphere there. If I wanted a smartass remark I would have ask for one.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Apr 13, 2011
You posted a question on Topix. That's pretty much asking for a smartass remark.

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2011
Sounds like a job I need to get. We have to wait til after work for that.
maggie

United States

#7 Apr 13, 2011
Open your eys it goes on everywhere

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, MO

#8 Apr 13, 2011
There are a lot of good hard working people out there so cool it.
wife too

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2011
GO with ur gut, it will never lie to u!!
jacksonresident

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Apr 16, 2011
Nordenia's cool. Most of the employees are cool. Infidelity goes on everywhere, it's more about the PERSON(S) than the business.

Florissant, MO

#11 Feb 1, 2012
people are fine, its mamagement that has their head in their ass they suck

Jackson, MO

#12 Feb 1, 2012
I worked there for a few months with workforce. It was the most boring job I've ever had, and the atmosphere was just lame. I did meet a few nice people, but for the most part they just seemed stuck up. They had this kind of high school clique mentality going on there. All they did was sit around and talk crap about each other. I don't know, maybe it was just the dept I was in, but I hated it. Def not worth the 12 hr swing shifts!

United States

#13 Mar 13, 2012
there is cheating that goes on everywhere true. but working that god forsaken swing shift promotes it. you are around your co-workers more than your family.
Jerk

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Mar 13, 2012
guest wrote:
there is cheating that goes on everywhere true. but working that god forsaken swing shift promotes it. you are around your co-workers more than your family.
I'm around my co-workers more than my wife but I never had the urge to cheat on her.

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Its all about the weak selfish people not the business. I dont think it is in the employee handbood that you have to cheat. Smoking in the storage room might have a little to do with it. Men are WEAK!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here LILB and FAKE DUDE, Ever had wife seduced? 1 hr 3somefun 10
Inappropriate attire by downtown wait staff 1 hr guest 13
Great african american hero...Silky Johnston 1 hr guest 36
Do you like to be flashed? (Feb '13) 3 hr hanglow 35
officer in hot pursuit ran stopsign 4 hr spidermonkey 1
Dr gamadia neurosurgeon 9 hr Like to look 2
Friends? 9 hr Guest 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance