Christian Caveness all the way
chs girl

Jackson, MO

#4 Aug 20, 2011
Jamal cox!! Amazing at basketball
soccerchick23

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Freshman's - Josh Morse, Chase Haggerty, Jalen Reddin.
Sophomore's - The Bagley's, Jamal Cox, Mikey Jones, Dennis Vinson, Jacob Boerboom, Dusty Tolbert, Eleazar Edwards, Devon Johnson, Bo Wilferth.
Juniors - Garan Evans, Eric Evans, Jacob Campbell.
Seniors - Christian Caveness, Tevin Roper.

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2011
^ yeah, that sophomore classs is STACKED with all sorts of athletes......and that's not even all of them. i see them being sucessful in every sport.
Ibrahim Mohamud

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2011
Christian Cavaness by far

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2011
Christian
durr

United States

#9 Aug 20, 2011
Any girls?
offensive

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2011
girls are athletes too, you know.
AllMe

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2011
Christian is the best athlete at central without a doubt.
Jamal Cox

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2011
I would have to say gbaby Eric Evans christan.
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 22, 2011
I would have to agree....Christian Cavaness by far. He is good at every sport he does. He will go far in his career and I love that I can sit back and be a part of it. He isn't just good because he practices and works at it, he is one of the few that has natural born talent! I have known his family for many years and watched all of them grow into adults. His Grandpa, Dad and Aunt were all great athletes! I wish more of them would have stuck with it longer. His Grandpa was awesome at football, baseball and basketball; his Dad was the same way; and his Aunt was one hell of a basketball player, scoring better than a lot of boys in her school. I will be watching Christian in this upcoming season and hoping to continue seeing great things out of this well rounded individual. Here's to wishing Cape Central Tigers the best!
Sassy

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Aug 23, 2011
I agree Christian Cavaness is a really good athlete. He is definately a team player and works hard when he is in any game. He is a natural athlete!!
?

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Who is Christian dating now?

Jackson, MO

#16 Aug 23, 2011
Sassy wrote:
I agree Christian Cavaness is a really good athlete. He is definately a team player and works hard when he is in any game. He is a natural athlete!!
When he gets a TD does he walk around like he has a stick up his ass like his dad did in high school. lol I always thought something was wrong with his dads legs because after he did something good in a game, he walked like he had a stick up his ass.
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 23, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
When he gets a TD does he walk around like he has a stick up his ass like his dad did in high school. lol I always thought something was wrong with his dads legs because after he did something good in a game, he walked like he had a stick up his ass.
You have no idea what you are talking about? Sounds like you might be a little jealous of his Dad...don't worry, I would be too since he was great as well. Christian is a very good human being that is very humble, disciplined and well rounded. That has to say something about his parents as well. Like I said in my previous post, I have known this entire family for years and his Dad is a good person too. But this is not about his Dad, this about Christian and his athletic ability......stick to the topic! Making fun of how someone walks is just rude, I am sure you are not perfect or look perfect at everything you do.

Jackson, MO

#18 Aug 23, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about? Sounds like you might be a little jealous of his Dad...don't worry, I would be too since he was great as well. Christian is a very good human being that is very humble, disciplined and well rounded. That has to say something about his parents as well. Like I said in my previous post, I have known this entire family for years and his Dad is a good person too. But this is not about his Dad, this about Christian and his athletic ability......stick to the topic! Making fun of how someone walks is just rude, I am sure you are not perfect or look perfect at everything you do.
Bahahahaha!!! Who's this? Is this Paul Stickupass?? lololol

Jackson, MO

#20 Aug 23, 2011
I guess it's the last name Cavernass lol never saw that before cavern ass rotflmfao
booboodafu

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 23, 2011
Bj Coleman!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 min smarty pants 1,822
Pank (Sep '12) 17 min Knows 7
Roundup in cape 19 min Guys with brains 8
SEMO UNIVERSITY how many lazy and cheating empl... 43 min Semoplay 9
Ariese Patterson 1 hr Ajc122089 2
Drugs on whitener 1 hr Gamechanger 1
Task force arrests nearly 2 dozen in Poplar Bluff 1 hr Ramsfancape 36
•••
•••
•••