First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Clarendon Hills, IL

#164 Oct 30, 2012
MARSHA BROWN wrote:
<quoted text> Tracy it goes to show you dont kno nothing about either of your ex-husbands! Hell Terry and Billy (both your ex husbands) are CHILD MOLESTORS & been convicted and sitting in the same pen! Both admitted to what they did! You really made yourself look like a FOOL!!! The only thing you were right about is he was a good father to his kids! But look what he did to Rachels kids.... He torchered them boys! Billy is not a good man at all!
If you are so worried about this post "revictimizing" your daughter stop posting on it. I think maybe you need some attention.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#165 Oct 30, 2012
ok ppl. first off. i have not been on this site since be4 i left down there. and have had no urge 2 b on here but when i get a message saying i supposedly posted on here yes i am going to look. second, whoever is saying they live up here and posted that bull is going to b reported to the ppl who run topix. third, i don't stay in mankato neways. fourth, I know he was convicted and is sittin rite where he needs to be. if he gets out in 60 yrs I would say he wasn't in there long enough. You don't touch a kid and get away with it. No matter who you are. Family or not. fifth, I stay offa this site cuz it should be illegal to have a site just to bash other ppl specially a kid that has been thru somethin like this.

To marsha and the rest of the family, i am reporting that post cuz it sure as hell was NOT me.
MARSHA BROWN

Jackson, MO

#166 Oct 30, 2012
What ever Dana! You did do it BYTCH! NO one even knew we even knew anyone in Minnasota and we dont other then you and Chris. Chris also had a few choice words about it to so what are you saying he is pretending to be you? IF thats true then how he get all that info? a lil to be true and alot to be not! I think my sister just scare3d your lil NASTY ASS in that facebook message. Hell your momma and Tasha knows it was you! Police can track what IP address it came from but Im sure your not smart enough to kno that!
MARSHA BROWN

Jackson, MO

#167 Oct 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so worried about this post "revictimizing" your daughter stop posting on it. I think maybe you need some attention.
i think you need to kiss my a**. IM NOT GOING TO LET PPL THINK THAT WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE! I been my daughters voice and will continue! I be damn they slander my daughters name !
urlosers

Jackson, MO

#168 Oct 30, 2012
Both Marsha and Dana are trash, after what this kid has been through they go back and forth on Topix, to big of pussy's to do it in person. If that was my kid I would have been in MN knocking on her door not at home hiding behind this computer. You all don't deserve kids. Trash!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#169 Oct 30, 2012
No I did not post that but i did report the stupid thing. Chris would not have dont it even if he did know something. u can change ur location on this site just like you can on any other site. I think some1 is tryin to start drama between our family and that is what i said when i reported it. im sorry u think i'd do something like this, but it was not me. I put that on my life. But i have better things to do then sit and watch this stupid website so i am loggin off here. Have a nice day
tls

Greenvale, NY

#170 Oct 30, 2012
i think all you low life ppl that are not family need to back the f*ck off and mine your own dam business and worry about your own lives an families grow up for real this is between family and nobodi else and why u wanna sit there and judge somebodys family and talk dirt on them would you like if somebody got on here sayin that u was trash and no good or said that about your mom or anybodi else umm no i think not get a life...and dana if that was you that put that stat up and just lyin to try and cover your ass then your wrong as hell...

Clarendon Hills, IL

#171 Oct 30, 2012
tls wrote:
i think all you low life ppl that are not family need to back the f*ck off and mine your own dam business and worry about your own lives an families grow up for real this is between family and nobodi else and why u wanna sit there and judge somebodys family and talk dirt on them would you like if somebody got on here sayin that u was trash and no good or said that about your mom or anybodi else umm no i think not get a life...and dana if that was you that put that stat up and just lyin to try and cover your ass then your wrong as hell...
Hey stupid when you post on a public forum like this it becomes everybody's business. Also you may want to learn how to spell.
tls

Elizabeth, NJ

#172 Oct 30, 2012
excuse you im far from stupid and i know how to spell and i can give a f*ck less what you have to say cause all you gonna do is sit your ass behind a computer and talk sh*t.....but all this is done and over with and people need to leave it alone and drop it..and fyi i was mainly talkin to the people that keep posting lies and negative sh*t...
a friend of the family

Sikeston, MO

#173 Oct 31, 2012
first I would like to say it is a tragedy what happened to this poor child, secondly, I would like to say that this child's mother stood up for her and defended her and had to even fight some of her own family which should have been defending this child from word go, and Third I would like to say that maybe you don't agree with Marsha getting on here to defend her actions and her child, but if you were in her shoes what would you do ? I have had to defend my child on this forum. There are some people out there who are miserable human beings and have nothing better to do than get on a gossip site and talk shit. I stay off topix completely unless I get a call or email that someone is talking trash about someone I love or care about .I grew up with this family, I have seen the childhood Marsha and her siblings had to live through, I assure you not one of you would have survived what they have lived with. Marsha may seem rough around the edges, However she Loves her children and wants the best for them. I see some of you on here claiming to know this that or the other and it really makes me sick, no you really dont know your ass from apple butter so please leave the discussion of this to the informed. I hope Topix removes this thread it is not fair to the child to have to have to go to school and here her peers discussing the comments on here .

Clarendon Hills, IL

#174 Oct 31, 2012
a friend of the family wrote:
first I would like to say it is a tragedy what happened to this poor child, secondly, I would like to say that this child's mother stood up for her and defended her and had to even fight some of her own family which should have been defending this child from word go, and Third I would like to say that maybe you don't agree with Marsha getting on here to defend her actions and her child, but if you were in her shoes what would you do ? I have had to defend my child on this forum. There are some people out there who are miserable human beings and have nothing better to do than get on a gossip site and talk shit. I stay off topix completely unless I get a call or email that someone is talking trash about someone I love or care about .I grew up with this family, I have seen the childhood Marsha and her siblings had to live through, I assure you not one of you would have survived what they have lived with. Marsha may seem rough around the edges, However she Loves her children and wants the best for them. I see some of you on here claiming to know this that or the other and it really makes me sick, no you really dont know your ass from apple butter so please leave the discussion of this to the informed. I hope Topix removes this thread it is not fair to the child to have to have to go to school and here her peers discussing the comments on here .
I think it's funny how the friends or family keep posting about this crap on here and then cry that the kid has to hear about it at school. Stop posting on it and I'm sure it will die down. Also it's amusing that none of you want anyone involved in it but you keep posting on a public forum. Just because someone gets on here and gossips doesn't mean you have to respond. When you do it only fuels the fire. What happened to this child was terrible and no child should have to live with that but then to have your family business all over Topix I'm sure doesn't make it any easier to deal with.

Jackson, MO

#175 Oct 31, 2012
a friend of the family wrote:
Defend them on topix,not, everyone knows this is a bullshit lying sight and nobody really cares we just love to read about everyone business and will even comment to stir the pot. Why don't you guys pick up a phone when the kids are gone and say what ever you want instead of making all your business public information!! Pathetic!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a good church in Cape (Mar '13) 2 min Family Momma 112
Joe Nunley 42 min Guest 1
Nikia...Does She Still Fool Around? 2 hr Mike 37
others panties 3 hr OFFICIAL NO47696 26
Fast cars 3 hr Guest 3
Shooting on South Ellis 4 hr makala 86
Obama's bad trade 5 hr Keith Olbermann 56
Shooting in Gordonville 15 hr crevice tool 19
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match