SIMON

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Apr 20, 2012
was the doorman at daytimers for a while
MeLange

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#55 Apr 20, 2012
Sometimes it's embarrassing to be from Cape Girardeau. This is starting to sound like the whole Tudy/Clay/Gary Cluster Fork.
Snuggler

Chicago, IL

#61 Apr 21, 2012
MeLange wrote:
Ya know, I looked over what the members of his family have posted and even gave it some serious thoughts. However, after careful consideration, I'm still calling BS on this one. There are little children dying from disease, starvation, and other forms of abuse and neglect and you ask us to pray for this guy-- who has no remorse for his life as well as anyone else's? I'm sorry NO. How can you not only try to take your own life, but to endanger tons of others' lives as well? I believe if the slim chance exists of this guy coming out anything other than a vegetable, that he be prosecuted to the highest extent possible for nothing more than an act of terrorism IMO. This is total BS. Just think of how many lives he could have taken with his acts of stupidity. This is just sick. People are sitting at home wishing they had only his problems instead of what they truly face with diseases, cancer and more..... BULL CRAP! No prayers from me.
You know, it's not our place to judge who needs prayer. This guy sounds like he needs it more than anything, especially if the allegations are true.
iknow
#62 Apr 21, 2012
jeff wrote:
well billy headricks dad is a sex offender too, and this is the second time billy has raped a child, only 12 yrs old , he needs too be put a way. hes just like his dad quinton headrick sr, who lives at 146 s west end,hes on the sex offender list,,,
lol, yep, that whole bunch has messed with little kids, hell, terry is still in prison for it, the others just hasnt got caught again, pull the plug on the sorry sob
really?

Jackson, MO

#63 Apr 21, 2012
Snuggler wrote:
<quoted text>You know, it's not our place to judge who needs prayer. This guy sounds like he needs it more than anything, especially if the allegations are true.
Ummm duh .... If I am praying I get to pick who I am praying for and if you feel like praying for all the criminals then go ahead .....YOU CAN'T FIX STUPIDITY

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#64 Apr 21, 2012
After reading the less than kind comments on here, it is no wonder people commit suicide. Talk about a lack of compassion in the world. How deep in depression would you have to be to even think of doing such a thing he must have been horribly desperate. He has my sympathy and I hope he recovers and gets help. The rest of you are beneath contempt.
someonewhoknows

Cape Girardeau, MO

#65 Apr 21, 2012
jeff wrote:
well billy headricks dad is a sex offender too, and this is the second time billy has raped a child, only 12 yrs old , he needs too be put a way. hes just like his dad quinton headrick sr, who lives at 146 s west end,hes on the sex offender list,,,
Billy has never been convicted of raping anyone. I don't know what you think you know. But I was with this man for 13 yrs and been in the family for 26yrs. I know he has never touched any children. We have 3 children together and he is a damn good father.
ShaZam

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Apr 21, 2012
Really? Why you go and do the big 'reveal' on Topix about b'n that freaks baby mama? Really? Please! This is an anonymous venue and it smacks in the face of all that is behind closed doors and thick purple curtains for you to go and take away our right to guess who you are! Get off Topix and let the rest of us get back to telling the story the way we want to. We didn't ask for facts miss know it all!
MeLange from seMissourian

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Apr 21, 2012
Someone thinks it is cute to rip-off another's long standing user name and post nasty comments on a sensitive topic.

Prayers to this man and his family.

Dear imposter, You might want to brush up on internet crimes. ie MO harassment/stalking Reminding Waller's anonymous Topix post got him in some serious trouble.

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Apr 21, 2012
Tara, I reported this thread also.
Tara

Vancouver, Canada

#73 Apr 21, 2012
Thank you guest =)
hobo

Jackson, MO

#75 Apr 21, 2012
MeLange from seMissourian wrote:
Someone thinks it is cute to rip-off another's long standing user name and post nasty comments on a sensitive topic.

Dear imposter, You might want to brush up on internet crimes. ie MO harassment/stalking Reminding Waller's anonymous Topix post got him in some serious trouble.
Wow ! You think your smart but you sound so stupid on that one. If you didn't want someone to take your long standing user name you might wanna check into the option of registering your username. Waller got in trouble because he threaten some ones life not using someone's username. If that person hacked your account now that's a crime. You might wanna get your facts straight.
Tara

Vancouver, Canada

#76 Apr 21, 2012
No , her mom's name is Marsha !

Cape Girardeau, MO

#77 Apr 21, 2012
hobo wrote:
<quoted text>Wow ! You think your smart but you sound so stupid on that one. If you didn't want someone to take your long standing user name you might wanna check into the option of registering your username. Waller got in trouble because he threaten some ones life not using someone's username. If that person hacked your account now that's a crime. You might wanna get your facts straight.
If that person really is someone from the SE Missourian, then that's why his or her facts are wrong.
tomtom

Cape Girardeau, MO

#78 Apr 21, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting he supposedly shot himself in the face then jumped in front of the semi.
Don't think so.
actually, it's true. Look it up on kfvs
whatever

Wentzville, MO

#81 Apr 21, 2012
Truth is he tried to kill hisself !! Not the first time and wont be the last!! All of u who really know him know that this is true!! Be honest!!
Tara

Vancouver, Canada

#84 Apr 22, 2012
I'm NOT going to explain any further .....YOU apparently DON'T know this family ! I'm CORRECT in my first statement ....I'll be glad when the moderator handles this thread !!!

Chicago, IL

#85 Apr 22, 2012
Obviously there are several things going on here. One, there are some that are misinformed. Two, there are those who don't know Sh!t but want to pretend they do. And then there are the actual Sh!t Stirrers!
Are these people related to the Waller/Tudy/Ruth/Strum/Hill bunch?!?
MeLange

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#86 Apr 22, 2012
That person's name is obviously spelled differently mine has no apostrophe. It's not the same name... Anyone can use a name.
MeLange

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#87 Apr 22, 2012
MeLange from seMissourian wrote:
I believe the name at the Southeast Missourian has an apostrophe. This name does not. It's not registered and it certainly is not patent. My name is MeLangela.. What is your name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
navel ring 12 min Shy_Butterfly 4
Michael Jessup 13 min Lori 7
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 21 min Truth 350
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 1 hr Dude 116
Hillary Clinton 2016 (Oct '14) 1 hr Guest 157
Katy Oferrells... 2 hr Guest 6
pioneer homes (Dec '15) 2 hr TRAILER TRASH 25

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance