Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 19, 2012
good day wrote:
You know he has three daughters that you all need to respect and quit talking trash about him on here. He is still in the hospital in serious condition. Please respect his kids and his family and quit bashing on here.
He should have thought of his three daughters and family before committing his selfish act.
With regard to this thread and the posts within...this is a public forum where Topix has control over the posts and their content. So far, there has been no posts which have come close to breaking Topix rules.
There is parental control which will address the issue of the children reading posts on Topix.
The act of one person has traumatized many. While there's no need for placing blame there is a need to recognize what this horrible act has done. Since his life appears to have been spared, perhaps his family will address the mental help he desperately needs.
scrooge

United States

#23 Apr 19, 2012
I just can't believe how he must have 9 damn lives. Shotgun to face... Didn't work. Jumping in front of semi... Didn't work! This is incredible!
care

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Apr 19, 2012
please leave this family alone,they are goin thru somethin that a lot of have not went thru that!!The whole family needs alot of prayer sent there way.....NOT TALK BOUT HIM !!!
really?

Jackson, MO

#27 Apr 19, 2012
good day wrote:
You know he has three daughters that you all need to respect and quit talking trash about him on here. He is still in the hospital in serious condition. Please respect his kids and his family and quit bashing on here.
Just be clear , he DOES NOT HAVE ANY KIDS, I lived close to this guy for a while and his brother didn't even let his kids come near him .... I don't feel sorry for the guy ... He knew what was coming to him when he got convicted ..... As far as I heard he passed away yesterday ..... I DON'T PRAY FOR CRIMINALS .... And I m glad another one off of the street .....
jacksonian

Campbell, MO

#28 Apr 19, 2012
Who is this guy
grow the hell up

Cape Girardeau, MO

#29 Apr 19, 2012
this man is a good man and wud NEVER hurt a child. u people are hurting his family by posting this bull shit all over here. try to think what your doin to his kids and the rest of his family since ur too cold hearted to think about him!!!! u people THINK u know whats going on. u THINK u know why this was his coice...well u dont so KEEP UR NOSE OUT OF IT!!!! thank u good bye

Chicago, IL

#30 Apr 19, 2012
What was this guys name?

Chicago, IL

#31 Apr 19, 2012
grow the hell up wrote:
this man is a good man and wud NEVER hurt a child. u people are hurting his family by posting this bull shit all over here. try to think what your doin to his kids and the rest of his family since ur too cold hearted to think about him!!!! u people THINK u know whats going on. u THINK u know why this was his coice...well u dont so KEEP UR NOSE OUT OF IT!!!! thank u good bye
Speak English.
really?

Jackson, MO

#32 Apr 19, 2012
grow the hell up wrote:
I am not gonna say no more , just watch the news .... all his skeletons gonna come out of the closet..... If you don't believe me ask his family , they will tell you .....
good day

Chicago, IL

#35 Apr 20, 2012
He does have kids and I'm not saying what he did wasnt selfish bit his kids are having a hard time with this and the least anyone could do is give them some respect. They had no control of the situation so I dont know why everyone is talking trash and hurting them more. GROW UP and QUIT being MORONS!!!!!!

Chicago, IL

#37 Apr 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
What was this guys name?
It appears no one knows his name.
Hell, they can't even agree on how many kids he has.

Darien, IL

#38 Apr 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears no one knows his name.
Hell, they can't even agree on how many kids he has.
They don't know his name because most of the douchebags commenting on here have no clue who he is.
Jbr

Chicago, IL

#41 Apr 20, 2012
Heard he will not make it. On life support now waiting for someone to make the decision as to when to pull the plug.

Chicago, IL

#42 Apr 20, 2012
Pull the plug and quite wasting tax dollars keeping him alive. I bet if the family was footing the medicals bills it would have already happened.

Chicago, IL

#43 Apr 20, 2012
To summarize:
"Yep" states he was alert & communicating at time of incident.
"Really?" heard he passed away.
"Jbr" posted he's on life support.
"Guest from StL" says he shot himself in in the face, went through cheek, missed brain.
So which is it?
"good day" knows he has 3 kids.
"really?" knows he has none.
WTF?!?
good day

Chicago, IL

#46 Apr 20, 2012
I do know he has 3 kids. I know who his siblings are. I know a lot about him because he is my family and I'm NOT going to say his name to feed all of your curiosity.

Jackson, MO

#47 Apr 20, 2012
someone will eventually put his name. surprised not on here already.
Meow

Chicago, IL

#48 Apr 20, 2012
Is he black or white?
#49 Apr 20, 2012
what is the name?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#51 Apr 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="really? "]<quoted text>Just be clear , he DOES NOT HAVE ANY KIDS, I lived close to this guy for a while and his brother didn't even let his kids come near him .... I don't feel sorry for the guy ... He knew what was coming to him when he got convicted ..... As far as I heard he passed away yesterday ..... I DON'T PRAY FOR CRIMINALS .... And I m glad another one off of the street .....[/QUOTE]

You need to learn your facts before you speak!! I'm related to him and yes he does have 3 DAUGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Jude not researching much 7 min Guest 40
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 29 min 3somefun 254
Nichole Cartmell 1 hr Bill 1
Searching for church home 1 hr Billie 20
KFVS Nanny Grant Dade 8 hr Guest 13
Charter Rap Commercial 9 hr Guest 69
Pink up 14 hr Erin Brokivich 20

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance