Is there any Clay Waller supporters t...
GUESTGUEST

Kansas City, MO

#188 Jun 17, 2011
^^^^^That right there is Clay. His facebook went from open to private in the last 5 minutes and this was posted as well. Clay, I don't know if you are innocent or guilty, I do not know you or anyone involved personally, but things are not looking good for you. I hope you are innocent so those babies can have at least one parent in their lives. Poor babies.
nazi

Jackson, MO

#189 Jun 17, 2011
GUESTGUEST wrote:
^^^^^That right there is Clay. His facebook went from open to private in the last 5 minutes and this was posted as well. Clay, I don't know if you are innocent or guilty, I do not know you or anyone involved personally, but things are not looking good for you. I hope you are innocent so those babies can have at least one parent in their lives. Poor babies.
no not clay.i was being sarcastic.about showing him mercy. i dont know if he did it either.but i think he deserves what he gets from people because if he did do it.no one may never know.so this would be getting off easy if he did kill her.
isitjustme

United States

#190 Jun 17, 2011
This is another oj simpson case except without the body and the other boyfriend.

Edwardsville, IL

#191 Jun 17, 2011
GUESTGUEST wrote:
Clay made is facebook private? That is exactly what he should do with all of the pychotic crazy people saying crap about him. Wow, it is unbelievable how ridiculous and insane so many people around Cape are. Innocent until proven guilty; what happened to that ?
trippin

United States

#192 Jun 17, 2011
I have read alot on hear and can no longer keep m comments to my self!!! There are other people who saw Clay and Jacque that day and yes, its been reported to the police. Even Jacque's father said Jacque told him that Clay was goin to kill her, she knew it but hoped in the back of her mind he would never follow thru with it. If he was innocent then why isn't he coorporating with the interviewers, showing up at the prayer vigils and wanting answer on where his wife is, even tho they were gettin a divorce, you would still want to know for your kids sake...if you cared about them too. BUT no, he is a chicken sh*t, thinking he is so smart and just waiting to see if he can get away with it. Just know this Clay Waller, your days are numbered, by GOD and he will have the final judgement!!! JUSTICE FOR JACQUE!!!
isitjustme

United States

#193 Jun 17, 2011
trippin wrote:
I have read alot on hear and can no longer keep m comments to my self!!! There are other people who saw Clay and Jacque that day and yes, its been reported to the police. Even Jacque's father said Jacque told him that Clay was goin to kill her, she knew it but hoped in the back of her mind he would never follow thru with it. If he was innocent then why isn't he coorporating with the interviewers, showing up at the prayer vigils and wanting answer on where his wife is, even tho they were gettin a divorce, you would still want to know for your kids sake...if you cared about them too. BUT no, he is a chicken sh*t, thinking he is so smart and just waiting to see if he can get away with it. Just know this Clay Waller, your days are numbered, by GOD and he will have the final judgement!!! JUSTICE FOR JACQUE!!!
sir. Its serious I understand but imma need u to calm down. Its just topix. Not a raid.
starter

Chicago, IL

#194 Jun 17, 2011
FINISHER wrote:
How about everyone get their nose put of it??
Right.Have ya'll ever seen the picture of the mouse with his head caught in the mousetrap while another mouse was butt fuckin him?The caption read,
"it seems like when your down everybody wants a peice of your ass"
seen it?Well,LEAVE THE FCKIN BOY ALONE YOU BUNCH OF SELF RIGHTOUS NAZIs!
Shut the F up, murderer. I heard
you had a small dic*, too. You can't do anything right, can you? You can't even put your clothes in right. You never have been able to. Your dad was right, his biggest mistake was you.
trippin

United States

#195 Jun 17, 2011
KL Trenderson wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you did that everyone in the community, as just demonstrated within this forum where he's being criticized for eating at a restaurant, would say "he's spending too much time at the Police Station, he's desperate -- trying to make us think he's not guilty by camping out at the PD, he's crazy, he must be guilty. Hang'em.
Congrats. You just swayed public opinion again yourself in our imaginary scenario. Better not eat out in public.
Are you his lawyer??? If he is innocent, regardless of what any attorney tells him, if he care even the sliest bit about his kids...he would bend over backwards to help, not hinder. HIS problem is he thinks he has this in the bag...just give him the rope and let him save the government money...
mel

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#196 Jun 17, 2011
Here is an absolute fact for you... Clay Wallers mother was THE town who-re in her day. His dad was shit, and nobody ever cared about him... thus why he cares about no one! Rot in hell you nobody piece of nothing. Have a nice day.
KL Trenderson

Jackson, MO

#197 Jun 17, 2011
trippin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you his lawyer??? If he is innocent, regardless of what any attorney tells him, if he care even the sliest bit about his kids...he would bend over backwards to help, not hinder. HIS problem is he thinks he has this in the bag...just give him the rope and let him save the government money...
No, but I play one on TV. Appears my credentials exceed that of yours as Topix Detective / Psychic. Read some of the previous posts within this forum for a clear answer to your "bend over backwards to help" statement.

I am astonished by the number of small, closed minded goons in this area that cannot fathom why an potentially innocent man stops cooperating with Police.
KL Trenderson

Jackson, MO

#198 Jun 17, 2011
Horn Dog wrote:
I pray God will prevail and keep these children away from him and his family. They have good values from their MOM. As for Ruth.........you have slept with anything and everyone you could find just like your brother. It's obvious your twins. You collect the support your brother doesn't want to pay.
I cannot even laugh at the irony and hypocrisy in this one. You start out praising God and then one sentence later show your Christian bearing by broadcasting someone's promiscuity. Real Christian like..... Classic!
HOLY BALLS

United States

#199 Jun 18, 2011
trippin wrote:
Not necessarily in Clays defense because to me, like most he does look guilty and seems like a pompus ass, HOWEVER from the first day, Jacque's family has accused Clay, they have been angry towards him and convinced he killed their loved one. I have been following facebook pages etc. looking for an update so that is how I know this. If that were me, I would not be going anywhere around them either. If everyone that was going to attend a gathering hated you and they were accusing you of murder would you show up?? Hell no, none of us would. Again I am not saying he is innocent, but I am also not saying without a doubt he is guilty.
Realist

Cape Girardeau, MO

#200 Jun 18, 2011
Not many fans of our constitution's protection of individual liberty in Cape County it would appear. Filthy authoritarians.
not a fan

Toledo, OH

#201 Jun 19, 2011
This is about Clay. Leave his family out of it
HESGUTLESS

Florissant, MO

#202 Jun 19, 2011
Apparently this so-called "innocent until proven guilty" coward of a slimeball posted something on Jacque's person facebook wall. See the facebook page "Find Jacque". Sounds pretty typical that he deleted it off once he got the attention. Sounds like he does the same in everything he does....show up then run away like a p--sy when he can't finish what he started. Dear Lord..what has anyone seen in him....he's not attractive at all and screams "spineless" from a mile away.
TICK TOCK

Jackson, MO

#204 Jun 21, 2011
WHERE IS SHE CLAY ? WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?

United States

#205 Jun 21, 2011
TICK TOCK wrote:
WHERE IS SHE CLAY ? WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY ?WHERE IS SHE CLAY
Hey! Yeah, we get it. You can hit "CTRL - V" multiple times and repeat the same quote. Enough.
Justice for Jacque

United States

#206 Jun 21, 2011
Didn't know them that well, my husband workd with him last yr and got to meet jacque n triplets a few times n hang out with them. Could not believe what we were hearing when this first air'd, asks my husband his thoughts n he says he wouldn't be surprised a bit to see n end of it all that he be found GUILTY n felt that Clay has no concern for her whereabouts bc HE knows.... may have been planning this for quite some time now, him even getn his pilot license should also be lookd into as well, as to when he last had access to that??? Liked previously said on here, he has alot of knowledge from previous jobs as far as ground sites n all so there really is no telln. I just hope for her beautiful triplets,(Avery,Addison,Maddox ,) her parents, sister, family, friends, co-workers all who had honor of knowing her that she is found brought home and justice for her will be done.
Haha

Chicago, IL

#207 Jun 21, 2011
Clay has checked into a psyche ward in farmingon. Clay ur time is numbered!
a friend

United States

#208 Jun 21, 2011
Haha wrote:
Clay has checked into a psyche ward in farmingon. Clay ur time is numbered!
that is the best place for him until they lock his a$$ up for good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assembly of God Churches 1 hr Guest 13
Hows trump workin out for ya 3 hr Cammie 507
Why is Dr. Freeman such an douche? (GI Doctor) (Nov '11) 4 hr KJSO 19
Dirty Cop 11 hr cali 8
Semo fair 13 hr The fair sucks 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 14 hr FARTS 1,076
end times 16 hr spidermonkey 18

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages