Bloomfield, MO

#1 Feb 11, 2013
What would you do if your loved one decided to up and leave for a weekend to go stay the night with a guy in another state and so called "Sleep in separate rooms & beds" as well as sex-ting with him the whole time they have talked and haven't known each-other very long at all, and she had told him he need's to back off but he hasn't and you walk in on her doing stuff with the guy on cam and she denies every bit of it as well as the guy telling her when they snuggle he want's it in her ass, what would you honestly do about this situation? I just want opinion's no trash talk....
sara
#2 Feb 11, 2013
confront them...let them know how you feel about the situation. if things in relationship arent going well maybe its a sign..time to break up.

Bloomfield, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2013
sara wrote:
confront them...let them know how you feel about the situation. if things in relationship arent going well maybe its a sign..time to break up.
Every-time it is mentioned it causes an arguement because every-time we argue or fight she fall's for the guy more and more...
Gwizz

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Obviously she is going to do what she wants, even though it hurts you. There will come a time when you will decide what you will live with and what you won't. You teach people how to treat you.. In other words, if you know what's going on and continue to let it happen without doing anything about it, she will continue to get away with it. Two options, fight for her and make it right, or let her go

Dexter, MO

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
What would you do if your loved one decided to up and leave for a weekend to go stay the night with a guy in another state and so called "Sleep in separate rooms & beds" as well as sex-ting with him the whole time they have talked and haven't known each-other very long at all, and she had told him he need's to back off but he hasn't and you walk in on her doing stuff with the guy on cam and she denies every bit of it as well as the guy telling her when they snuggle he want's it in her ass, what would you honestly do about this situation? I just want opinion's no trash talk....
If you have to ask, dump them. It's more than inappropriate.
splc

Dittmer, MO

#6 Feb 11, 2013
walk away now before children are involved. unless children are already in the drama.
Suckitdumbass

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Every-time it is mentioned it causes an arguement because every-time we argue or fight she fall's for the guy more and more...
I mean this with all sincerity when I say change the locks while the bitch is gone and leave her shit on the lawn. She can't give you any stronger signals that its over. Screw confronting them. That's how shit gets started and the cops get called. At least this way his dumb ass isn't there to add to the trouble.

Bloomfield, MO

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Suckitdumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean this with all sincerity when I say change the locks while the bitch is gone and leave her shit on the lawn. She can't give you any stronger signals that its over. Screw confronting them. That's how shit gets started and the cops get called. At least this way his dumb ass isn't there to add to the trouble.
It is her house I can not change the locks and I have no other place to go because I sure as hell am not going back to my home town...

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It is her house I can not change the locks and I have no other place to go because I sure as hell am not going back to my home town...
Are you male or female?
jkh

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It is her house I can not change the locks and I have no other place to go because I sure as hell am not going back to my home town...
NO SIR!!! You may want to consult a lawyer on that point! If you are married and you have proof ( I'd dam sure try to get my hands on that cam footage!!) of her infidelity, then your best option is to consult a divorce lawyer ASAP!!! Any divorce lawyer worth his/her salt will have a field day with this case!!!
Umm

Scott City, MO

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Break up with her and quit lying to yourself. It's plain as day in your face more than once. No point in being in a relationship with someone like that. If you stay with her then you might as well get used to it. Not trying to be mean but it's the truth. Don't use you don't have anywhere to go as an excuse to stay. You're better off without. No point in confronting them if you have seen things with your own eyes. Don't be a fool, be honest with yourself.
my thoughts

Fairfax, VA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Dude all she does is make you feel like your second in her life. You want a relationship where you feel this way? There are other girls out there. This one just isn't for you.
splc

Derby, KS

#13 Feb 12, 2013
my thoughts wrote:
Dude all she does is make you feel like your second in her life. You want a relationship where you feel this way? There are other girls out there. This one just isn't for you.
I agree one hundred percent.

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Who pays the rent?
Suckitdumbass

Saint Charles, MO

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It is her house I can not change the locks and I have no other place to go because I sure as hell am not going back to my home town...
Sorry about that. That sucks.
Genie

O Fallon, MO

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
First of all 1. Are you married 2. Are their children 3. Who pays the bills 4. Both have jobs? 5 How long have you been with her? Need to know this info first?
Bwahh

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Feb 12, 2013
jkh wrote:
<quoted text>
NO SIR!!! You may want to consult a lawyer on that point! If you are married and you have proof ( I'd dam sure try to get my hands on that cam footage!!) of her infidelity, then your best option is to consult a divorce lawyer ASAP!!! Any divorce lawyer worth his/her salt will have a field day with this case!!!
Missouri is a no fault state- won't do any good- u can have all the affairs u want when ur married doesn't mean a hill of beans here!

Maryland Heights, MO

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Talk to a real friend or loved one, don't get advice on living your life on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Driskell (Jul '13) 3 hr Yikes 23
Tudy 4 hr Treyon 5
used adult toys for sale (Nov '11) 9 hr Dirty squriter 49
Anyone know anything about Brittany Ridenour 9 hr Mike 10
Jeff works at Scooter Store (Jun '12) 15 hr Roy Moore 15
tipping 19 hr Hug 15
Pockets 2.0 22 hr Guest 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance