ugg

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

What doctors offices in town can you get a RX for diet pills?
Curly

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Do you really want to lose weight or do you just want the high? Or both?
ugg

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Just to lose weight. I am just slightly overweight (talking 10pbs), and I do over eat. Really looking for something to help curb my appetite. I workout daily, but can not seem to stop eating.
Simple Solution

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Eat Less.

It really is just that simple.
lola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

They won't usually give them to people who are just 10 lbs overweight, in fact I don't think they are supposed to unless you're obese. Have you tried buying fastin? It is very similar in effect to adipex, and you can buy them at gnc, walgreens, and I think even walmart.
Person

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

I would really prefer not to use a diet pill on the market or a prescription diet pill. Overtime they will wind up not working in your benefit. Simply just eat smaller portions and what you know will fill you up. May I suggest oolong tea. Very healthy. Will fill you up...and drink it unsweetened.

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

lola wrote:
They won't usually give them to people who are just 10 lbs overweight, in fact I don't think they are supposed to unless you're obese. Have you tried buying fastin? It is very similar in effect to adipex, and you can buy them at gnc, walgreens, and I think even walmart.
It is not the same thing.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Try the atkins diet, you will lose up to 20 lbs in 2 weeks. Its alot healthier for you and it will help you build muscles when you work out!
lola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

thrasher 9081 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the same thing.
that's why it says similar in affect, not that its the same thing. I took phentermine and lost about 40 pounds but when I stopped taking them I had no energy and could feel myself gaining the weight back so I bought some fastin from gnc and it did give me energy just made me a little jittery and upset my stomach. I assume because they contain a lot of caffeine instead of ephedrine.

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Dr Jessup will write script for diet pills for anyone!!! he doesnt deserve to have a license! its suppose to be for obese people but i have a friend who is not even overweight and he writes for her and not suppose to be for under 18 and he will write for under 18 too!
ugg

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Thank you all. I will look into some of these other options. I do agree that diet pills are not always the way to go. I guess I was just having a desperate moment :(
Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Capsiplex Slimming Pills - http://bit.ly/GAoFEz I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Dexter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Do you drink soda? I stopped drinking soda and the pounds flew off. Even diet soda because it contains a lot of sodium. Drink water.

“Marcella Counts (Reynolds)”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

jxsonmom wrote:
Dr Jessup will write script for diet pills for anyone!!! he doesnt deserve to have a license! its suppose to be for obese people but i have a friend who is not even overweight and he writes for her and not suppose to be for under 18 and he will write for under 18 too!
Dr. Jessup is it here in Sikeston? Do you have the info address, number ect.?

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Since: Jun 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I took diet pills after I stopped nursing my daughter. I became super Mom, clean house, always full of energy, even made my brain go into overdrive. When I wasn't budgeting, cleaning, organizing, working out, and playing with my kids, I was wanting to type out five year plans and write a novel. Lol I went from 135lbs to 120lbs in two months. Then, I stopped taking them. I became so drained that I had to force myself to do daily things. I was extremely irritable, couldn't focus, and hungry all the time. I gained back ten lbs the first month. Scared me to death because I realized I had become somewhat dependent on something. The energy is because you are tweeking, the weight loss is because you are not eating. This is not good for you and your body will make up for it in the long run. I left out the soda and run three times a week. I finally feel like me again and I'm back at 125 which is a good weight for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama origin 15 min Guest 2
Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 17 min yung 1,505
Roller Derby Everywhere (Mar '12) 37 min guest 61
barack obama 1 hr Guest 86
Humane Society of Missouri rescues 40 Chihuahua... 1 hr guest 3
Chelsea. Tosha. Britney 2 hr Guest 28
Trash service 2 hr guest 7
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 536
Cop fight at HH 12 hr guest 46