Michelle

Houston, TX

#499 Jun 23, 2013
Lovely wrote:
I was married to a black man I am white. Never again blacks are lazy always wanting something for free. Black women are worse with fake hair and nails. They do not treat their kids right. Food stamps, ugly big mouths big noses. So glad I left him for a white man
You've been watching too much maury. You need to back away from the television set. Go outside & meet some black people. Outside of your trailor park.

Then take a look in the mirror & see how worthless you feel about yourself. But try not to kill yourself. I know you people will commit suicide at the drop of a dime.
Real

Dexter, MO

#500 Jun 23, 2013
Lovely wrote:
I was married to a black man I am white. Never again blacks are lazy always wanting something for free. Black women are worse with fake hair and nails. They do not treat their kids right. Food stamps, ugly big mouths big noses. So glad I left him for a white man
ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!.. Lovely didn't mention how she was exiled from the family, along with her beautiful black baby that is now in training to become a confused brown white kid.. The story gets worse as the new "dad" will not ever accept the child as his and will use Lovely as a sex slave for the rest of her life, forever hanging her head the decision to be with a black man and having his child. Poor kids..
nowarning76

United States

#501 Jun 24, 2013
guest wrote:
u white motherfu%kers are full of every disease there is and you motherfu%kers are the ones who need to watch the violence you crazy fucker& are always shooting up schools or shopping malls and etc ! do you see any blacks doing that? hell no you dont u crazy gentiles
while your talking bout diseases 90%of the diseases that are in this country now came from blacks when they were brought over on slave ships..immigrants from other countries are responsible to..this is fact.now yeah whites had diseases to but nothing more serious than flus or chicken pox...when blacks arrived in america the diseases became rampant.and you have isolated incidents of white kids shooting in schools or malls..blacks murder for crack and other dumb ass reasons every single day..everyday.nationwide.hell ive seen black dudes murder other blacks for the price of a pack of cigs.the crime rate in this country is so high due to mainly blacks..thats another fact...
Guest

United States

#504 Jun 24, 2013
nowarning76 wrote:
<quoted text>while your talking bout diseases 90%of the diseases that are in this country now came from blacks when they were brought over on slave ships..immigrants from other countries are responsible to..this is fact.now yeah whites had diseases to but nothing more serious than flus or chicken pox...when blacks arrived in america the diseases became rampant.and you have isolated incidents of white kids shooting in schools or malls..blacks murder for crack and other dumb ass reasons every single day..everyday.nationwide.hell ive seen black dudes murder other blacks for the price of a pack of cigs.the crime rate in this country is so high due to mainly blacks..thats another fact...
well said!
truth

Mount Laurel, NJ

#506 Feb 9, 2014
it is very rare that a black hebrew would get lice, i personally have never heard of one case. Every one mistreats blacks , but just think about it they are mostly free from lice, unless they are around someone that has it. Something to think about it hah.
truth

Mount Laurel, NJ

#507 Feb 9, 2014
one more point, blacks are the only ones with the texture of hair that's wooly , like Jesus hair in the bible. They are the only ones that can do all these versityle things to their hair, relaxed , hot comb, natural , braid you name it no one else can do all these things to their hair. If any other nation realaxed, hot comb,their hair it would be runied. racism in this country has ,made the hebrew americans feel inferior, when in fact they are superior.
Guest

Sikeston, MO

#508 Feb 9, 2014
truth wrote:
it is very rare that a black hebrew would get lice, i personally have never heard of one case. Every one mistreats blacks , but just think about it they are mostly free from lice, unless they are around someone that has it. Something to think about it hah.
isn't that generally how you get lice? By being around someone who has it. I was unaware a person can just (grow) lice.
Guest

Sikeston, MO

#509 Feb 9, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool.
Black people don't stink you spawn of satan. Your hair stinks, thats why its infested with lice.
Plenty of white women will disagree that black men stink. since we can't seem to keep them desperate sluts away from our men.
Do the dogs & horses that you white bitchs fuck, stink to?
You inbreds are the DEVIL. Deal with it!!
maybe the problem isn't with those "desperate white sluts", it could by your "nappy haired, stinking, fat, skanky black cottage cheese looking ass's" are the problem. I'd bet on the latter.
Jjj

Sikeston, MO

#512 Feb 10, 2014
truth wrote:
one more point, blacks are the only ones with the texture of hair that's wooly , like Jesus hair in the bible. They are the only ones that can do all these versityle things to their hair, relaxed , hot comb, natural , braid you name it no one else can do all these things to their hair. If any other nation realaxed, hot comb,their hair it would be runied. racism in this country has ,made the hebrew americans feel inferior, when in fact they are superior.
i wouldn't exactly describe blacks hair as "wooly", I would describe it as more "pubic-ish". Which would explain a lot concerning their thuggish, "gangsta" attitudes.
tyrell

Saint Louis, MO

#513 Feb 10, 2014
god hates negros,thats why he put pubic hair on their heads
Guest

Sikeston, MO

#514 Feb 10, 2014
truth wrote:
one more point, blacks are the only ones with the texture of hair that's wooly , like Jesus hair in the bible. They are the only ones that can do all these versityle things to their hair, relaxed , hot comb, natural , braid you name it no one else can do all these things to their hair. If any other nation realaxed, hot comb,their hair it would be runied. racism in this country has ,made the hebrew americans feel inferior, when in fact they are superior.
are you seriously that ignorant? Caucasians, whites, whitey, white devil, crackers, honkey whatever you want to call them along with Asians, native Americans, Mexicans, and other races can do all of that as well. Ask any beautician. Anyways how would being able to wear different hair styles make any race superior? That's just a stupid statement.
Gods child

Syracuse, NY

#515 Mar 20, 2014
Lol people are too funny white people get more food stamps than any other race Fact look it up white people lose there job they go home wipe out they whole family.all this hate y'all have towards people I love every race my kids are half white.
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#516 Jul 26, 2014
Guest wrote:
Yeah, you wish. What I am about to write is
the honest to god truth though.
When I was a kid, I was at the Plaza theater
watching Terminator 2 for probably the 5th
time. Boy in the Hood opened that day and I had time to kill before my movie started. I decided to sneak in and catch a peek while I waited for my movie.
When I walked in it was packed with negros.
As soon as I walked through the door, a wall of funk hit me and about knocked me to my knees. It was a smell I cannot discribe but It was the most pungent breath I've ever inhaled and still haunts me to this day.
lol knowing It was full of white people smell like dog ass.and cigarettes
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#517 Jul 26, 2014
White people are dogs that's why they get lice
taneshia

Jackson, MO

#518 Jul 26, 2014
Blacks can get lice. But all the grease smothers them
julio

Belleville, IL

#519 Jul 26, 2014
most kids get head lice from school,the reason black kids don't get lice is because they are to stupid to go to school,,,,the negro girls are making babies at 10 and drawing good welfare,,,,,the negro boys are to lazy and stupid for school,even though they can even go to college that the white man pays for,Negros are a pitiful race
justanothahonkey

Bowling Green, KY

#520 Jul 26, 2014
We are all humans.
We are all composed of the same organic rotting compounds. If you are caucasian and racist I hate you. Same goes for an African american. All of this hate doesn't necessarily help the all around disdain of modern society.
g zimmerman

Marion, IL

#521 Jul 26, 2014
modern day monkeys are more racist than us nice white people
flex

Philadelphia, PA

#522 Aug 23, 2014
MartySTL wrote:
HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, originated in non-human primates in Sub-Saharan Africa and was transferred to humans during the late 19th or early 20th century.
that is the lie of the century,HIV/AIDS VIRUS and the Ebola virus were all made in the US army
base fort detrick and then taken to Africa by the so-called "white missionary" to use blacks as
guinea pigs,these are the blood line of the same dirty s.o.b. that gave the native Americans
blankets lace with the polio virus when they stole this land,BTW the reason why pink people
smell like wet dogs when they get wet,"IS BECAUSE THEY SLEEP IN THE SAME BED WITH THEIR
DOGS"nasty moth** forkers
Billy Butternuts

United States

#523 Aug 23, 2014
Guess what. mike Brown body still rotting like a mofuqer. That won't ever change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Target or Walmart 7 min boogityboogityboo 17
Grant Dade, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I 8 min Boogityboogityboo 19
Stephanie Hammons Conley 22 min peach 2
Does any body remember Diamond from the pony? (Aug '11) 25 min kaylex 26
stephanie ann hobbs i love you 27 min icky 9
pony owner passes away (Sep '10) 40 min anonymous 97
winter is over 3 hr anon 5
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]