Delicate Doug

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2010
I will start work soon as an At-Home-Agent after completing the 5 week training. What is everyone's viewpoint of the at-home position? I was told I would be working with Sprint Clients. My computer barely makes the cut but at least the monitor is adequate. I have read some comments and it just seems just about every other place that you work for and that is there is drama and backstabbing. I just want a job where I can work from home and get paid and not have to deal with 300 people in 3 foot cubicles making up rumors about each other.
Delicate Doug

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Nothing?
Amen

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 2, 2010
It's true some of us never realy GRADUATE from high school. Rumors, backstabbing, just bs in general. DRAMA!!!! I do feel bad for those who have to make it their mission in life to just be so horable and milusious to others. So sad really.
Delicate Doug

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Thanks, but what is your opinion of the job?
At home agent

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Been doing this job for almost 2 years, its a good job, easy money, like my co-workers (after training you will only see them once a month anyway so if they're backstabbing etc, don't worry about it.) Its a fairly easy job AND you get to work it from home making more than min wage. I can't complain!

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2010
How many hours a week do you work?
At home agent

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 2, 2010
you can work as many as you want, minimum 20.
really

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 2, 2010
I was suppose to do that too. In fact I ended up turning them down because they said you had to work 3-10 PM 5 days a week plus some weekends. I don't know how a person is suppose to have a life with that schedule!
David

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 2, 2010
If you work 3-10 5 days a week. Then you go to bed and wake up at 7 and your life starts and then you go to work at 3. Do this 5 times a week and I bet you get off at least 2 days. Don't hold me to it though.
really

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Ok smartass! That's not my point. If my husband is working while I am off and my child is at daycare during the day, I'm not sure when I would spend time with them! Sorry but 2 days out of 7 to spend with my family just isn't enough!the pay isn't great but I will keep my 8-4; 4 days a week and be able to spend evenings and weekends with my family. I guess it works if you don't have kids or a spouse!
gretchen

Jackson, MO

#11 Aug 3, 2010
what about the daycare they provide at nars? how does that work?
the truth

Carrollton, TX

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Why does some of the people that work at NARS act like they make 60 or 70,000 a year.lol. And walk around here acting like they got a real JOB. Are you kidding me!! I wouldn't be caught dead at that ghetto, ignorant, unprofessional place. I will say this. Thank god for Nars. For alot of the welfare recipients.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 27, 2010
REALLY AMUSED wrote:
dear "the truth", you're an idiot.
some of them DO make 60 or 70k a year. you get promotions quick and often, plus you can earn a lot of money just in bonus's every month for doing what you're supposed to do. there is nothing "ghetto" about Nars at all, you're probably just bitter because you were too "ghetto" to get a job there, loser.
Reps don't make that much there. I think you are confused w my job. I'm a CSR at AT&T, they pay good $$ not NARS.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#18 Nov 27, 2010
Oh and yes I'd know. I use to work there and was promoted.....pay doesn't touch what I make Now.
wow whos he

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Nov 27, 2010
Tall guy w tattoo on neck. Not sure what says. He looks mix. Saw him getting out of a gold taurus other morning dropping a friend off at work there.. Who is he. He is fine.
omfgd

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Nov 27, 2010
Nars isnt ghetto they jus hire ghetto n wonder why the cant keep em. They hire those looking to pull one over on the gov n when they catch up w em a month or so later the quit.... Stop hiring southside ho trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pink up 16 min GUEST 6
Searching for church home 2 hr Guest 18
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 2 hr Leeb62 243
Place the KFVS Wx woman on paid maternity leave... 2 hr Local 14
Chelsea Robert Hale n Eric The Bandit 3 hr Wowzerz 2
Shane umfleet 4 hr Guest 1
Missourian absolutely a low life organization 5 hr ummmmmm 2
Charter Rap Commercial Mon Guest 63

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web