First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hmmm

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Where are all the supporters of Clay now? Crawled back under that rock or what? I wonder how you all must feel now that he has confessed?

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Where are all the supporters of Clay now? Crawled back under that rock or what? I wonder how you all must feel now that he has confessed?
its allegedly confessed.

Jackson, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2011
They claim he confessed. He hasn't confessed to anything to the Police or within a court of law. Don't strike up the band too early and certainly not based on this recent information.

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2011
I was never a Clay supporter, I was an anti witch hunt supporter.

Dallas, TX

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
I was never a Clay supporter, I was an anti witch hunt supporter.
couldn't of said it better myself! Just wait, everyone's getting ready for the parade! You should see the posts on fb.
Get Real

Chagrin Falls, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2011
If Jacque were your child, and you knew what kind of a guy Clay is, do you really think you would be defending his "rights"? Some things you know in your heart, whether there is "evidence" or not. So....if that makes me a witch hunter then so be it. If she were my kid, I would not rest until I'd seen justice done, one way or another. We all hope the judicial system takes care of it. God bless the investigators and prosecutors who have been working so tirelessly on this, and God bless Clay's father for doing the right thing and telling what he knows. That can't be easy. But....a guy who would kill the mother of his children would also kill his own father if he thought it would save his own skin.
Hmmm

Dallas, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Oh ok...LMAO If it makes you feel better to still support him I say knock yourself out, but I'm ready to see our judicial system lock him up for life. He confessed to killing her per the SEMissourian. My most sincere sympathies go out to Jacque's family and Clay's son who has to carry his fathers name. Keep your chin up J.C., we know you're a good kid. I know this must be a rough situation, to say the least, but now maybe the healing can begin. J4J
He Is Poop

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Sep 8, 2011
He confessed?? After he tries to take action against all the people trash talking him on Topix after he was arrested again for death threats?! I hope they chair him!

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Just because you had a hunch that this POS was guilty gives you no right to persecute someone with out evidence. It doesn't matter if you believed it with all the conviction you could muster.

You know what mob justice does, it smashes heads with bricks ,it rapes children, and smashes liberty to bits and pieces, and all it takes is one finger point for the mob to turn on you. Is that something to be proud of? I think not.

That kids is why we should let the justice system do the job instead of understandably emotional hearts that may mean well and have the best of intentions.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And the ends never justify the means.
gucci crew

Wood River, IL

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
Just because you had a hunch that this POS was guilty gives you no right to persecute someone with out evidence. It doesn't matter if you believed it with all the conviction you could muster.
You know what mob justice does, it smashes heads with bricks ,it rapes children, and smashes liberty to bits and pieces, and all it takes is one finger point for the mob to turn on you. Is that something to be proud of? I think not.
That kids is why we should let the justice system do the job instead of understandably emotional hearts that may mean well and have the best of intentions.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And the ends never justify the means.
A hunch?? What have you been reading? The circumstantial evidence was OVERWHELMING!! If you cant count the little numbers that connect the dots, dont hate, because some of us can.

Muldrow, OK

#12 Sep 8, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
its allegedly confessed.
Oh, Geez! Give it up!
Get Real

Chagrin Falls, OH

#13 Sep 8, 2011
gucci crew wrote:
<quoted text>A hunch?? What have you been reading? The circumstantial evidence was OVERWHELMING!! If you cant count the little numbers that connect the dots, dont hate, because some of us can.
Exactly.Again, I wonder if you could be so fair-minded and rational if this were your daughter. If so, you're a far better person than me. Maybe not a better parent.....but a better person. Have you seen the movie, "A Time To Kill" based on a John Grisham novel? I agree....give the justice system a chance to work. Hopefully it will. But I totally understand the anguish of her family. There was something to be said for frontier justice. They sure didn't spend much tax money on people that didn't even deserve to live. And....the government is looking for ways to slash the budget....
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 8, 2011
I defend everyones rights no matter who it is or what kind of person they are . This is the U.S.A. I knew he most likely did it , but no one till now knew it for a fact.

Jackson, MO

#15 Sep 8, 2011
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.Again, I wonder if you could be so fair-minded and rational if this were your daughter. If so, you're a far better person than me. Maybe not a better parent.....but a better person. Have you seen the movie, "A Time To Kill" based on a John Grisham novel? I agree....give the justice system a chance to work. Hopefully it will. But I totally understand the anguish of her family. There was something to be said for frontier justice. They sure didn't spend much tax money on people that didn't even deserve to live. And....the government is looking for ways to slash the budget....
Exactly they have every right, but you and I do not, we are not the family. That's the point. I would also add that frontier justice as you put it also condemned and killed many innocents , perpetuating the same exact crime.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
You wouldn't by chance be the St. Louis sister, would you?

Sedgewickville, MO

#17 Sep 8, 2011
Hey "Phil". no one now "knows it for a fact" it is an "alleged" confession to his father. Not much to go on there , Im thinking, maybe his Dad is looking for his 15 minutes of fame too.
Taxidermist

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Sep 8, 2011
Clay is innocent until proven guilty. That is how the American justice system works. You may feel he is guilty, the police system may feel he is guilty, but in the name of the law he is innocent until proven guilty.
He Is Poop

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Sep 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
Oh yes it does! We have the right to OUR OWN OPINION, and our opinion is that he is a murderer! A wife killer!! YEP!!
MEEE

United States

#20 Sep 8, 2011
I believe he is guilty BUT he has not admitted anything to the paper or police. He allegedly told his father who is in a nursing home with several medical problems, his father then told others. How much can you really trust that?

United States

#21 Sep 8, 2011
MEEE wrote:
I believe he is guilty BUT he has not admitted anything to the paper or police. He allegedly told his father who is in a nursing home with several medical problems, his father then told others. How much can you really trust that?
A person can have unstable (physical) health issues but still remain mentally alert.
My concern is why LE has not yet taken Mr. Waller's deposition. Time is not on Mr. Waller's side from what I have read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pony Videotaping and posting on Facebook 58 min Enter Username 2
Topic is no longer fun 59 min Enter Username 3
keep me right here waitin 1 hr Guest 1
Inappropriate attire by downtown wait staff 3 hr Someone 15
Steve Lentz 3 hr Sallytwodicks 2
African and African American Heroes 9 hr Stfu hillbilly 19
Advice for KFVS 12 11 hr My opinion 58

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance