Will I find a good job ?
curious

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 30, 2012
who will win the election?
gypsy Gretchen

Dexter, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2012
YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION FOR MASSEY: Ten of Pentacles (R)- Acknowledge when you are experiencing one problem after another, when nothing seems to run smoothly - when you feel lost and do not know what to do. When you become bored - you lean towards doing nothing and you can easily be persuaded to go in the wrong direction. If this sense of boredom increases - it can lead to taking financial or emotional risks - recognize that this urge to gamble everything, stands in direct opposition to your basic qualities of caution, skill and foresight. Sometimes a risk is justified, depending on the projected results - but, if the risk comes from impatience, then troubles can arise from recklessness or doing things at the wrong moment. You become so trapped by the need for material comfort that you become security conscious and the advancement mentality necessary for continuous growth.
Become self-motivated - be objective and take command of this situation. Utilize your gifts of communication, healing and inspiration and align with your "inner" Self. Organize things in your life - begin to communicate your "inner" desires and the results will be healing, inspirational and enriching.

Difficulties deriving from bountiful blessings - physical prowess/beauty or material possessions. Problems with inheritances appear. Lack of true appreciation for the magnitude of the material blessings. Improper/inadequate use of wealth. Fortune atrophying, need to invest. There is no concern of factoring in here of how many carcasses were strewn along the way to achieve such material success. At one extreme - this can even be a mafia godfather kind of ending in which one's own family ends up well off and very secure, but nothing is said to the families of others. In another example - placement of one's self and one's men in the castle built with hard and just labor of an enemy of the Christian God.

Questions to Answer: In what ways are you wealthy? What traditions are you carrying on? What are you inheriting - a job, money, home? What do you owe to family influence? What is your status or position in the hierarchy or structure? What will endure beyond this experience or situation? How are you expected to behave under these circumstances?
WHAT U NEED TO DO TO FIND A JOB "GO OUT AND LOOK LOL"
Work: When you draw the World reversed, itís a time to take stock of how well your actual achievements are lining up with your potential. Are you giving yourself enough credit? Are you even aware how much you are capable of? If you are, and you donít feel like the people you work for or with are aware of what you can do, itís important to make sure that the powers that be donít ďaccidentallyĒ overlook your many positive accomplishments. If youíre not sure what you are best at or where your talents truly lie, this is a time to get help. Take career and aptitude and personality tests. Ask around, investigate what other people do, and why, and how they do it. Thereís a whole smorgasboard out there, but you have to know what is on the menu to be able to order it!
Dont be afriad to explore new horizons!
HW

Marble Hill, MO

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Will i ever get mine and my fiances car fixed and have a better job?
Blue Stanley Dobbs

Ballwin, MO

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Nope
anthony

Jackson, MO

#8 Sep 30, 2012
HW wrote:
buy a toyota. no repairs needed.

Ballwin, MO

#9 Sep 30, 2012
anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
buy a toyota. no repairs needed.
That is true, and super gas mileage too!
Massy

Jackson, MO

#10 Sep 30, 2012
gypsy Gretchen wrote:
YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION FOR MASSEY: Ten of Pentacles (R)- Acknowledge when you are experiencing one problem after another, when nothing seems to run smoothly - when you feel lost and do not know what to do. When you become bored - you lean towards doing nothing and you can easily be persuaded to go in the wrong direction. If this sense of boredom increases - it can lead to taking financial or emotional risks - recognize that this urge to gamble everything, stands in direct opposition to your basic qualities of caution, skill and foresight. Sometimes a risk is justified, depending on the projected results - but, if the risk comes from impatience, then troubles can arise from recklessness or doing things at the wrong moment. You become so trapped by the need for material comfort that you become security conscious and the advancement mentality necessary for continuous growth.
Become self-motivated - be objective and take command of this situation. Utilize your gifts of communication, healing and inspiration and align with your "inner" Self. Organize things in your life - begin to communicate your "inner" desires and the results will be healing, inspirational and enriching.

Difficulties deriving from bountiful blessings - physical prowess/beauty or material possessions. Problems with inheritances appear. Lack of true appreciation for the magnitude of the material blessings. Improper/inadequate use of wealth. Fortune atrophying, need to invest. There is no concern of factoring in here of how many carcasses were strewn along the way to achieve such material success. At one extreme - this can even be a mafia godfather kind of ending in which one's own family ends up well off and very secure, but nothing is said to the families of others. In another example - placement of one's self and one's men in the castle built with hard and just labor of an enemy of the Christian God.

Questions to Answer: In what ways are you wealthy? What traditions are you carrying on? What are you inheriting - a job, money, home? What do you owe to family influence? What is your status or position in the hierarchy or structure? What will endure beyond this experience or situation? How are you expected to behave under these circumstances?
WHAT U NEED TO DO TO FIND A JOB "GO OUT AND LOOK LOL"
Work: When you draw the World reversed, it¬ís a time to take stock of how well your actual achievements are lining up with your potential. Are you giving yourself enough credit? Are you even aware how much you are capable of? If you are, and you don¬ít feel like the people you work for or with are aware of what you can do, it¬ís important to make sure that the powers that be don¬ít ¬ďaccidentally¬Ē overlook your many positive accomplishments. If you¬íre not sure what you are best at or where your talents truly lie, this is a time to get help. Take career and aptitude and personality tests. Ask around, investigate what other people do, and why, and how they do it. There¬ís a whole smorgasboard out there, but you have to know what is on the menu to be able to order it!
Dont be afriad to explore new horizons!
Wow that's in depth thanks for the advice.
still waiting

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Will my boyfriend propose soon?

Springfield, MO

#12 Sep 30, 2012
What is the out come of my grandchildren???
Stanley Dobbs

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 30, 2012
Will the real Stanley Dobbs ever be known?
GypsyG

Dexter, MO

#14 Sep 30, 2012
HW wrote:
let go of the past, don't be aftraid to let your partner work out of town..... river boat?
Once income is coming in you all will be fine. Your sig. other doesn't need a car if he travels. And he will make good money i am assuming ur female.

Let your partner travel to work if necessary.

If something is keeping u from doing this such as ur past or the way you grew up... or a prior relationship, let it go so u guys can grow and become financially stable.

I got the six of swords reversed. for ur question just my personal touch :)
GypsyG

Dexter, MO

#15 Sep 30, 2012
still waiting wrote:
got the Devil reversed

The Devil appears when you are feeling trapped by things such as unhealthy or co-dependent relationships, financial debt, unproductive careers, unhealthy lifestyles or addictions, or consumerism and materialism. When the Devil is reversed, it indicates a growing awareness that you are currently in this state and you desire freedom from these harmful bonds. You may now be more willing and able to accept changes in your life and you may be more open to taking on new perspectives. However, it is not going to be an easy journey. You will need to battle your inner fears and anxieties to free yourself from the chains that bind you to your unhealthy habits. You need to conduct an audit of your life and eliminate those things that you know are harmful to you and your inner psyche. It may be about creating a healthier diet, watching less television, quitting smoking, spending more time with your loved ones, or focusing more clearly on your goals. Take this opportunity to bring about positive change in your life by providing yourself with ongoing encouragement and motivation. You must remain faithful to your goal of freedom.

If you have not yet succumbed to bad habits or addictions, be cautious about opening yourself up to these temptations in the future. Look out for anything that might put you in debt or under the control of another person who may not have the best of intentions. Avoid anything that might harm your body physically, such as alcohol, drugs, or any other addictions because these will prove to be very difficult to shake off later. You may believe they are only a temporary and harmless release from your personal issues but they may turn into a significant problem that could cause you a lot of grief in the long-term.

The Devil reversed may also refer to the Buddhist principle of detachment. Detachment, also expressed as non-attachment, is a state in which you overcome your attachment to the desire for things, people or concepts of the world, thus attaining a heightened perspective. The detached person is the happiest, for to live without attachment is to live in true freedom. It is important to note, however, that the Buddhist principle of detachment does not mean that you no longer care for things or people but rather that you separate your own existence from them in such a way that means you can still care about them but that you are not dictated or defined by their existence.

Do you want to be able to interpret reversed Tarot card meanings easily and effortlessly? The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Card Meanings includes reversed Tarot card meanings for every card, reversed Tarot card combinations and methods for interpreting reversed Tarot cards.
GypsyG

Dexter, MO

#16 Sep 30, 2012
still waiting wrote:
i dont see it right now looks like there's work needed. You don't want to get married with a card like that.
me too!

Euless, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2012
when can I expect to get a new job and/or what has been preventing me from getting the ones I have applied for
GypsyG

Dexter, MO

#18 Sep 30, 2012
guest wrote:
What is the out come of my grandchildren???
more specific? health? finances?
i drew the 8 of wands

keyword "swiftness" moving fast, things happening, going smoothly but fast......

good card to have in the future position:
In the future position in your reading, the Eight of Wands is a harbinger of opportunity. The Tarot wants to assure you that big things are coming and that a vision you have for the way things should be might actually start to occur. Stay upbeat and look for signs that things are turning your way. When you see this action happening, put positive energy out there and let it return the amplified rewards of the universe to you.
TEEstrong

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
gypsy Gretchen wrote:
ask any question
will my relationship last with my girlfriend/fiance
GypsyG

Dexter, MO

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Stanley Dobbs wrote:
Will the real Stanley Dobbs ever be known?
he is tired of responisbility>? hard to give much more details.....
GypsyG

Dexter, MO

#21 Sep 30, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>will my relationship last with my girlfriend/fiance
doesnt say it in the cards, ace of cups reversed.
dry spell, boredom, holding in feelings, up and down rollercoster
demonstrate ur love loud and clear, voice ur feelings
I dont like doing readings for marriages.... ill pull another card tomorrow
one of they key words i saw without going into detail of the card meaning it stood out to me it said "dissapointment in relationship even a demise or split of union"
r u really quiet? does she require A TON OF ATTENTION?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation 11 min atheist guy 349
WillowBrook Roasted Chicken Wings at Sams club ... (May '14) 51 min Kelley B 11
Eden Spa Beware 1 hr I See More 1
winter is over 2 hr aperican american 1
Grant Dade, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I 2 hr Student 13
Ferguson 3 hr Guest 11
marriage 3 hr Guest 10
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE