First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lee

O Fallon, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2012
What happened to Dr. Voszler? I knew he was having surgery. He is an excellent Doctor (One of the best) and I hope he is getting along ok. We need you to hurry and get well. We want you back!
capegirl

Jackson, MO

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Does anyone know when he will be back in the office?
agree

Advance, MO

#4 Sep 25, 2012
I was just there last friday they say say maybe after Christmas hopefully.Hope he gets better soon
also.
stupid

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Best doctor ever (:
Saw him right before he left..
capegirl

Jackson, MO

#6 Sep 25, 2012
I hope he knows he is being thought of and prayed for everyday. He is a kind, compassionate person and a great doctor who could never be replaced by anyone.
MKE

Jackson, MO

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Dr. Voszler, I feel worried about you. If you could, please let me know how you are doing.
Icare

Advance, MO

#10 Sep 26, 2012
Hope you have a quick recovery :)
Unknown

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Dr. Voszler is recovering wonderfully he had a few set backs along the way but seems to be doing great. Hoping to be back in the office by the beginning of the year just needs to build his stamina back up after being ill for so long!! He is excited to come back and look after all his patients that he cares for so much and has greatly appreciated all the thoughts and prayers that has defiantly kept his spirits up! Thank you for all your kind words!!!
Unknown

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Lee wrote:
What happened to Dr. Voszler? I knew he was having surgery. He is an excellent Doctor (One of the best) and I hope he is getting along ok. We need you to hurry and get well. We want you back!
Dr. Voszler is recovering wonderfully he had a few set backs along the way but seems to be doing great. Hoping to be back in the office by the beginning of the year just needs to build his stamina back up after being ill for so long!! He is excited to come back and look after all his patients that he cares for so much and has greatly appreciated all the thoughts and prayers that has defiantly kept his spirits up! Thank you for all your kind words!!!
Unknown

United States

#13 Oct 6, 2012
capegirl wrote:
Does anyone know when he will be back in the office?
Unknown

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2012
agree wrote:
I was just there last friday they say say maybe after Christmas hopefully.Hope he gets better soon
also.
Unknown

United States

#15 Oct 6, 2012
MKE wrote:
Dr. Voszler, I feel worried about you. If you could, please let me know how you are doing.
ALF

Arvada, CO

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Make sure to post that a few more times. 5 isn't quite enough for the message to sink in.

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

Jackson, MO

#17 Oct 8, 2012
ALF wrote:
Make sure to post that a few more times. 5 isn't quite enough for the message to sink in.
Lol
mzb

Jackson, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Dr Vozler is do better and is looking forward to being back. He is working hard to get back to work by first of the year. He is a great doctor and friend. Thanks for everyone's prayers I know he appreciates it
Unknown

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2012
ALF wrote:
My first time posting thought you had to reply to each one I learned when I looked down but appreciate the fact that you could point that out publicly. I thought it would be kind to let everyone know how he is doing. I hope this wasn't a mistake on my part I hate it when these things turn silly!! I know it would upset him if it did.
justanotherguest

Jackson, MO

#20 Oct 14, 2012
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>My first time posting thought you had to reply to each one I learned when I looked down but appreciate the fact that you could point that out publicly. I thought it would be kind to let everyone know how he is doing. I hope this wasn't a mistake on my part I hate it when these things turn silly!! I know it would upset him if it did.
you were thoughtful with your response and do not have to defend yourself. topix is full of smartazzes. thank you for keeping us updated.
splc

United States

#21 Oct 14, 2012
i had to see him with my son when his and my doctor was out of town. i tried to explain to dr. vozler about the medicine and he was rude. he said well your not a doctor what do you know about it. so when our doctor got back i told him what had happened he was so mad. he made dr. vozler tell me he was sorry.
Vozler patient

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Oct 14, 2012
I've been going to Vozler for more than 10 years and think he's great.
spencer

Edwardsville, IL

#24 Oct 15, 2012
I heard he had a stroke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Francis Hospital 3 min wanda bailey 22
After a mother delivers by c-section 2 hr Ralf 5
Whiskey River 4 hr Trump 7
Shooting 7 hr Guest 7
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 8 hr 3somefun 145
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? 8 hr Veryupset 9
Kid safety 10 hr Aggravated 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance