First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cousin Ed

Florissant, MO

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Folks I can t stand no mores. Evertime I see a bunch a black folk I look and damned if there isn't a damn whitey smack dab in the middle of them acting all black. Why does this happen!? You damn white vanilla ices look like damn fools and talk like a damn fool. You ain't black. Blacks make fun of you behind yer face. We hate you! Yer walk gets all fancy. Ya think you can rap. That's like saying you can fart the best. A damn rap !! What the hell is a rap?? It's ignoramus
Cousin Ed

Florissant, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Yeah!

Since: Dec 12

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Why do black people that grow up around white people act all white! They are not white! They look like idiots. Pretty soon they will be writing country songs and drinking stag. THERE SHOULD BE NO CUTURAL EXCHANGE OF ANY KIND EVER! WE SHOULD NOT LEARN FROM EACH OTHER AND BECOME BETTER, LET'S JUST ALL FIGHT EACH OTHER UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!!!
"It's ignoramus!"
Richard Head

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Wow I'm surprised Topix didn't delete this! Oh wait, your talking about whites not black's, so I guess that's ok with them. Just don't try to print any actual facts or they will definitely delete them.
Gene Kelly

Centralia, IL

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Cousin Ed wrote:
Folks I can t stand no mores. Evertime I see a bunch a black folk I look and damned if there isn't a damn whitey smack dab in the middle of them acting all black. Why does this happen!? You damn white vanilla ices look like damn fools and talk like a damn fool. You ain't black. Blacks make fun of you behind yer face. We hate you! Yer walk gets all fancy. Ya think you can rap. That's like saying you can fart the best. A damn rap !! What the hell is a rap?? It's ignoramus
I'm not a big fan of rap but it's really pretty difficult to do well. Some rappers are musical geniuses. You shouldn't knock a whole genre just because you don't like it. That's ignorant!
poor

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 20, 2012
It's not hard to talk to pre recorded music, especially when they haut make up words.
Real

Dexter, MO

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Lmfao!!!
Real

Dexter, MO

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Gene Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of rap but it's really pretty difficult to do well. Some rappers are musical geniuses. You shouldn't knock a whole genre just because you don't like it. That's ignorant!
Agreed ..Rap is as ancient as old slave hymnals ...Rap and Just the Hip Hop genre have been used the same way today to spread a message of unity and pride. Lots of "rappers" misuse the "music" i would agree,but are wheened out fast because they have no substance or there lyrics hold no weight..

Every "rapper" ain't relevant, you have all types of avenues of approach to get your individual message out but clearly,some do it so much better than others. There ain't a soul in america that don't know some kind of rap song,even the folks on here bashing rap. Not to mention white people purchase rap and hip hop records and albums far beyond african americans. I don't think it's due to economics but more of "lets get intune" with our brothas and sistas. On the same breath we can argue that Country music is simple and noncolorful right..?? Of course. I love all music,i would die without my ipod full of artist and genres. So after i listen to Thompson Squares "Glass", i easily cross over to TI's "DopeMan"..

Potato -Potatoes
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Secure a future for our white children!

Fairfax, VA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Secure a future for our white children!
14/88 my friend!!
Cousin Ed

Florissant, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed ..Rap is as ancient as old slave hymnals ...Rap and Just the Hip Hop genre have been used the same way today to spread a message of unity and pride. Lots of "rappers" misuse the "music" i would agree,but are wheened out fast because they have no substance or there lyrics hold no weight..
Every "rapper" ain't relevant, you have all types of avenues of approach to get your individual message out but clearly,some do it so much better than others. There ain't a soul in america that don't know some kind of rap song,even the folks on here bashing rap. Not to mention white people purchase rap and hip hop records and albums far beyond african americans. I don't think it's due to economics but more of "lets get intune" with our brothas and sistas. On the same breath we can argue that Country music is simple and noncolorful right..?? Of course. I love all music,i would die without my ipod full of artist and genres. So after i listen to Thompson Squares "Glass", i easily cross over to TI's "DopeMan"..
Potato -Potatoes
white people do buy more rap
Than blacks you dumb ass. There are more white people than blacks. Guess what? White people buy more watermelon too wigger. Why? Because there are more. You have no grasp do you?and it's brothers and sisters. Ignoramus
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>14/88 my friend!!
HH & Lane bro!
Real

Dexter, MO

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Where's your argument hillbilly..??
You sound like a retarded echo somehow eating wtf i layed out and regurgitating it up for supper...You just showed us all how amerikkka dumbs us down..good job sweetheart..
Cousin Ed

Dexter, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Im really just jealous and faggish! Yes even mildly retarded..
Cousin Ed

Dexter, MO

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Agreed
Haha

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Rap is like the special Olympics of music. If you can't create real music , then you become a rapper. The rest of us call it speaking . Lol

Fairfax, VA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
RIP DAVID!!
driver

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Potato -Potatoes
how can a slave rap by making clicking noises? that doesnt make sense.
Cousin Ed

Florissant, MO

#21 Dec 24, 2012
They are all idiots. Can't make crap without rap. As fer you inbred lower class wiggers trying to imitate don't bother.

United States

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Dont you know these blacks think they are always better at everything. Well sorry honey to brake it to you whites can out do you any day. So get over self. That's all mostly on this stupid Topix is blacks is better and there not!!! If a white chic wants a black man more power to it or black man wants a white chic more power to them. People just need to get over there self. You never know one day you all can be friends. That's wrong with this world people trying to out do others and hurt one another than try to get a long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches (Jul '11) 4 hr guest 127
News Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street 5 hr Youallareignorant 53
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 7 hr hotbiguy 1,811
I've Got The Hot's For Federal Judges In Cape &... 7 hr Guest 4
I've got the hots for my boss and we're both ma... 8 hr Guest2 33
why dont black women work? 10 hr Guest 47
Friends with Benefits 12 hr Gregory Peck 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages