Mike Wren a.k.a. 'Don Juan'

Mike Wren a.k.a. 'Don Juan'

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Since: Jan 13

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Mike Wren is 'Don Juan'(and for all you dumb asses that think your funny, not the one from Chicago!) I am talking about the one and only true 'Don Juan'.'The greatest lover the world has ever known!' If you have ever had the PLEASURE of encountering his passion, then you know what I am talking about. If not, well then I feel sorry for you. Every woman wants to experience the passion and pleasure that this man offers. The only thing that he is guilty of, is having a gift that all women desire, and every man spends their life trying to aquire. He is not a liar, never has been. He is a lover. The ultimate! Stop hating the game, just because you chose to be one of the players. I was blessed with his presence, like many of you, and for that I am truly grateful.#1teamplayerinillinoi s...

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Lol he also has a wife, kids, & 10 other b$&@$es just like you waiting on the sidelines. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Mike tried to get at me a few times & it ate him up that I rejected his affections.
lol

Belleville, IL

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Isnt his wife Vaneisha? Didnt he also date a white girl named "baby doll"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mule Lip (Aug '10) 37 min I knew 117
Dr Sonjay Fonn 1 hr customer 4
Dr. Vaught, Regional Brain and Spine 2 hr customer 10
Dr. Kev Gamadia neurosureon 2 hr customer 1
bi-girls in cape (girls only (Nov '11) 2 hr thiswontletmehave... 8
Something has changed this country 5 hr customer 35
Christmas Musicals 10 hr UCME 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance