Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Since when did they get all those hot chicks daaammmnnn I want
ggdgvdfg

Farmington, MO

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Guest wrote:
Since when did they get all those hot chicks daaammmnnn I want
Nobody cares what you want.Why did you think someone would want to know this?

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
are they a bunch of hobo looking occupy protestor stoner beevis and butthead boneheads like all the guys that use to work there? hey duuuude do ya want onions on that?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Dec 6, 2012
guest wrote:
are they a bunch of hobo looking occupy protestor stoner beevis and butthead boneheads like all the guys that use to work there? hey duuuude do ya want onions on that?
That was an identical description of those who worked at the subway on sprigg st.

Jackson, MO

#5 Dec 6, 2012
they hirin hot sarority ladys now
red hexagon

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
There seemed to be a disproportionate amount of douchebags that worked there and never any ladies. Sort of weird to think about it now.
LargeLanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Many of the posts here seem to be coming from young people who don't know shit. It is usually the attractive young women who try to tease and sexually harrass innocent boys and young vulnerable men, just for the sake of sexual power. Its sick!

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Dec 10, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
Many of the posts here seem to be coming from young people who don't know shit.
ok gramps, everybody listen up!
LargeLanguage

Mold, UK

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
ok gramps, everybody listen up!
More spam eh? You ought to be a comedian! You sure say dumb things!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
Many of the posts here seem to be coming from young people who don't know shit. It is usually the attractive young women who try to tease and sexually harrass innocent boys and young vulnerable men, just for the sake of sexual power. Its sick!
Large tease
Johnny

Ottawa, KS

#11 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
Ooo boohoo homo I can think of more then a few of my teachers and professors I wish would have tried to impose their sexual prowess on me. Just because you would rather bend over and take it then give it doesnt give you the right to judge haha

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>Ooo boohoo homo I can think of more then a few of my teachers and professors I wish would have tried to impose their sexual prowess on me. Just because you would rather bend over and take it then give it doesnt give you the right to judge haha
From what I can tell it looks like large language has issues with pretty girls. He probably wishes a woman would use their sexual power on him! Lol
jello hole

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2012
The Michel chick is smokin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Dec 11, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More spam eh? You ought to be a comedian! You sure say dumb things!
And just because you're a fossil everything you say is so critically important. Believe me when I say we get it.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>And just because you're a fossil everything you say is so critically important. Believe me when I say we get it.
Large language is posting in poplar bluff forum and pecos Texas forum too. He says the same things everywhere. Calls people kiddies or sonny boy, tells people to quit gossiping and go back to school, he does this to argue and picks fights on purpose. He's a spammer and because he is all over the place saying the same things just to argue, that violate the terms of service on topix so report him and all his posts. I did it in bluff forum and haven't heard a peep from him since. Maybe he went to bed, I don't know for sure. But topix can block his IP address and he won't be able to post anymore. We need to get rid of this guy.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

#17 Dec 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can tell it looks like large language has issues with pretty girls. He probably wishes a woman would use their sexual power on him! Lol
Guest is secretely gay. Want to know how I know this? Hee hee.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Its because he always follows me around.
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

#19 Dec 12, 2012
As well as gossiping posting crap about men while calling women victims. Maybe trying to hide the fact the he likes he's men?
LargeLanguage

Buckley, UK

#20 Dec 12, 2012
He thinks I'm a kid, so he's a paedophile.

Jackson, MO

#21 Dec 12, 2012
there's this girl who's always there tuesdays when i go and she is very pretty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky bell\brugger and Amanda simms 4 min guest 24
Anyone ever had or let their wife be seduced by... 12 min guest 64
Lisa Ervin At Nordenia (Mar '12) 42 min guest 147
Cape police are violating your 4th admendment r... 2 hr Watchdog67 6
Atheist Talk 4 hr AGoodLoafofBread 619
Can't buy alcohol at Walmart with your kids there 5 hr walmart sucks 18
Dr Staley 7 hr 7844sta 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages