Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just the Facts

Kennett, MO

#1 May 7, 2012
In recent weeks, the GOP attack on contraceptives and women’s rights has been returning to the legislative tables, and causing a stir among women’s rights activists and media outlets nationwide.

Now it seems that many within the Republican party who strive to ban contraceptive use also see it as a necessity to prohibit the use of tampons, and seek to ban the sales of these and similar products as soon as possible.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) recently put together an all male panel for discussion at the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing on the contraceptive coverage rule and excluded women from the conversation. It seems that he is set to establish a similar group of men to discuss the use of tampons within a woman’s vagina.

It is unnatural for a woman to insert a foreign object into her body for the sake of stopping the menstrual flow. I, as well as several others seek to eliminate the sales of such objects. Women should let nature take care of itself the way that our Almighty Creator intended. To try to manipulate and control such an occurrence goes against God’s plan for women.

Initial drafts of this new legislation have already been brought before Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and several other GOP Congressmen. It is likely to come to a vote as early as next month. If passed, tampons will no longer be available to sell or purchase, and women will have to find an alternative means to alleviate menstrual excreta.

Several Democratic Congresspeople are already petitioning in dissent of this new piece of legislation, and will not give up without a fight to preserve a woman’s right to take care of her own body as she deems most effective.

OMG this is so funny LOL
little john

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 May 7, 2012
you are so full of it, you want to get on here spout this crap without giving any proof. i'm not saying you are wrong, but if you are getting your information from NBC, CNN, MSNBC i wouldn't even waste my time putting your proof.

just like the GOP wasn't tring to stop contraception for women they just don't think the goverment should pay for it

check things out

Naperville, IL

#3 May 7, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
In recent weeks, the GOP attack on contraceptives and womenÂ’s rights has been returning to the legislative tables, and causing a stir among womenÂ’s rights activists and media outlets nationwide.

Now it seems that many within the Republican party who strive to ban contraceptive use also see it as a necessity to prohibit the use of tampons, and seek to ban the sales of these and similar products as soon as possible.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) recently put together an all male panel for discussion at the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing on the contraceptive coverage rule and excluded women from the conversation. It seems that he is set to establish a similar group of men to discuss the use of tampons within a womanÂ’s vagina.

It is unnatural for a woman to insert a foreign object into her body for the sake of stopping the menstrual flow. I, as well as several others seek to eliminate the sales of such objects. Women should let nature take care of itself the way that our Almighty Creator intended. To try to manipulate and control such an occurrence goes against GodÂ’s plan for women.

Initial drafts of this new legislation have already been brought before Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), and several other GOP Congressmen. It is likely to come to a vote as early as next month. If passed, tampons will no longer be available to sell or purchase, and women will have to find an alternative means to alleviate menstrual excreta.

Several Democratic Congresspeople are already petitioning in dissent of this new piece of legislation, and will not give up without a fight to preserve a womanÂ’s right to take care of her own body as she deems most effective.

OMG this is so funny LOL
Obviously, you didn't read the entire article.
Since Obama has set us so far back in time economically, we woman are forced to use the same means as women in the 1900's.
Read the article again!
what?

Chicago, IL

#4 May 7, 2012
So what did women use in the past? They have been having periods since Eve. I'm kind of getting tired of my wife and daughters filling up the trash with used tampons.

Naperville, IL

#5 May 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]So what did women use in the past? They have been having periods since Eve. I'm kind of getting tired of my wife and daughters filling up the trash with used tampons.[/QUOTE]

You should have thought about that before you dipped your wick!(wife+you=daughters).
You can eliminate the trash issue. Just tell them to flush them! That will really get your attention.
rather disgusting

Naperville, IL

#6 May 7, 2012
A wise man once told me that women were givin a natural form of birth control. It's free so no one can complain about the cost. It is called their butt hole.

Naperville, IL

#7 May 7, 2012
rather disgusting wrote:
A wise man once told me that women were givin a natural form of birth control. It's free so no one can complain about the cost. It is called their butt hole.
Only if it's shared. After all, wouldn't a man be interested in knowing the joy his female is experiencing?!?
head haunter dude

Forsyth, MO

#8 May 7, 2012
When the great JUJU of the mountain first cursed female monkeys with the curse because they sinned unlike male monkeys he said thereafter they would have to suffer in childbirth and would remain inferior to male monkeys forever.
Also all the bills introduced to congress to get JUJU's creation story, the only true one, into high schools and junior colleges as to teach a new kind of science have been republicans who follow their constituency in southern believer belt states. Thus proving that the republican party is the party blessed by the great JUJU of the mountain and not the democrats who are a little too scientific for believers with a lot a faith and not much sense.
what?

Chicago, IL

#9 May 7, 2012
guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="what?"]So what did women use in the past? They have been having periods since Eve. I'm kind of getting tired of my wife and daughters filling up the trash with used tampons."

You should have thought about that before you dipped your wick!(wife+you=daughters).
You can eliminate the trash issue. Just tell them to flush them! That will really get your attention.
I don't regret Wife or Daughters. I don't regret Wife or Daughters.
what?

Chicago, IL

#10 May 7, 2012
Lol dint mean to repeat that. Lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 May 7, 2012
little john wrote:
you are so full of it, you want to get on here spout this crap without giving any proof. i'm not saying you are wrong, but if you are getting your information from NBC, CNN, MSNBC i wouldn't even waste my time putting your proof.

just like the GOP wasn't tring to stop contraception for women they just don't think the goverment should pay for it

check things out
Oh, let me guess, you get YOUR news from Fox, the National Review and talk radio, right? Real reputable "news" sources.
little john

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 May 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, let me guess, you get YOUR news from Fox, the National Review and talk radio, right? Real reputable "news" sources.
i never said anything about FOX news.

i look at serval location to get my news, i never take the word of just one sorce.

but, i have noticed that FOX usualy, not always, put one person for and one againist. MSNBC, can't say never for i don't watch them 24/7, but when i do watch they only have guest that agree with them, the same with NBC, don't watch ABC, and CBS is the best of the 3 major networks, they still lean left. i don't forget CNN, it just there ratings are so low, that nobody watches them.

sufer the net and read alot, i've tried to find something on this post and can't so please tell us all where you are getting your information.
head haunter dude

Forsyth, MO

#13 May 7, 2012
I get my facts from unbiased sources like:
Discovery Institute
Kent Hovind's Dino Land in Florida
SilencedMajority Portal then see the picture of "the creationist think tank".
And a few Republican candidates pandering votes from god's children by introducing bills to make laws for creationist science into high schools and junior colleges. That way we can save 95% of the population who won't be doctors and scientists and need to study biological evolution or the earth sciences like geology and such by introducing them to confusing facts and stuff but keep it simple for the most of us with the Lord's facts as laws to teach as science.
little john

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#14 May 7, 2012
head haunter dude wrote:
I get my facts from unbiased sources like:
Discovery Institute
Kent Hovind's Dino Land in Florida
SilencedMajority Portal then see the picture of "the creationist think tank".
And a few Republican candidates pandering votes from god's children by introducing bills to make laws for creationist science into high schools and junior colleges. That way we can save 95% of the population who won't be doctors and scientists and need to study biological evolution or the earth sciences like geology and such by introducing them to confusing facts and stuff but keep it simple for the most of us with the Lord's facts as laws to teach as science.
i'm glad that you are trying to keep it simple, for i'm as confused has hell already. i haven't a clue what you just said. i sure you learn something at the school you are attending.
head haunter dude

Forsyth, MO

#15 May 7, 2012
Let me translate brother john:
That means it would be better if we give a science education to just a few select individuals who can be our scientists and doctors who can find cures and the like for the things the Lord don't have time to mess with like medical research and technology to make life easier for the rest of us.
But most of the population, those going to only high school or a community college we need to do menial, hard, dirty and dangerous labor like slinging a shovel full of sand for minimum wage and studying the bible at night so they can go to heaven after they die and pay their taxes and tithes.
Then of course we will need a third class of citizens, the preachers and priests who will explain what God wants the rest of us to do for him from time to time. They will not need to be educated in science either but well versed in the gift of gab, complex vocabulary and a little psychology in order to explain what God wants.

So there we have the 3 classes and since the Republican Party is God's chosen party he wants us all to vote Republican or which ever way Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson says God wants us to vote.
Now do you understand brother john?
ladder

United States

#16 May 7, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
In recent weeks, the GOP attack on contraceptives and womenÂ’s rights has been returning to the legislative tables, and causing a stir among womenÂ’s rights activists and media outlets nationwide.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) recently put together an all male panel for discussion at the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing on the contraceptive coverage rule and excluded women from the conversation. It seems that he is set to establish a similar group of men to discuss the use of tampons within a womanÂ’s vagina.

It is unnatural for a woman to insert a foreign object into her body for the sake of stopping the menstrual flow. I, as well as several others seek to eliminate the sales of such objects. Women should let nature take care of itself the way that our Almighty Creator intended. To try to manipulate and control such an occurrence goes against GodÂ’s plan for women.

Several Democratic Congresspeople are already petitioning in dissent of this new piece of legislation, and will not give up without a fight to preserve a womanÂ’s right to take care of her own body as she deems most effective.

OMG this is so funny LOL
wow you mean like when the democrats in government want to control possession of firearms? Or maybe the use of tobacco products? Or maybe the mileage allowed on cars? Or maybe forcing the use of helmets on motorcycles? Or the rate of excise taxes on gasoline? Or maybe the prohibition of drilling for needed oil in the gulf? Or maybe the prohibition of drilling for oil in anwar? Or maybe the prohibition of dog breeding? Or maybe the prohibition of allowing health insurance companies to cross state lines? Should I go on? I could for another few hours or so. So quit your bitching and lieing about birth control and other feminine products. You libtards believe if the publicly funded government doesn't GIVE you these items for free that they are banned. Grow up stupid.
ladder

United States

#17 May 7, 2012
All the libtards believe the TRUTH is hate speech. You poor babies!!
Mitt Romney

Newport, KY

#18 May 7, 2012
I may have to pull a few strings with some buddies of mine, but we will abolish Tampons if I'm elected in 2012.

Naperville, IL

#19 May 7, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
I may have to pull a few strings with some buddies of mine, but we will abolish Tampons if I'm elected in 2012.
You go, Mitty!!
Can't wait for you to pull that string!
Nichole

San Ramon, CA

#20 Oct 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="what?"]So what did women use in the past? They have been having periods since Eve. I'm kind of getting tired of my wife and daughters filling up the trash with used tampons.[/QUOTE]

Actually, strips of absorbent leather which had to be washed every hour or so, then re-worked so as to soften them. Unless, of course, it was raining, in which case the women said "to heck with it" and just did away with the whole contraption, as rain would wash the blood out of the leather and down their legs anyways.

After that, the leather became cloth, especially absorbent types like wool, which also had to be washed or replaced a couple times a day.
Tampon-like items wer also made out of cloth, and were washed and reused the same way.

So, if you are concerned about filling up the trash cans, why don't you purchase them some cloth pads, and then all you'll have to do is wash handfuls of blood soaked rags every day.

That sounds way easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God 2 min lilbitpink 9
ihop 9 min lilbitpink 6
drury call center hotel reservations 11 min lilbitpink 9
Elite Travel Agency 16 min lilbitpink 12
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 26 min Changed 1,872
Pool Bar in Cape 44 min guest 1
Bored on a Saturday night 1 hr robert44 1
•••
•••
Cape Girardeau Dating