First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ummmmmmmmmm

Jackson, MO

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Is he single? He is really hot and wouldn't mind getting with him?
Lmao

Jackson, MO

#2 Jun 27, 2010
He's dating Kristina Binkard. Stay away from him or she'll kick your a$$. They are in love and will be together for ever. So ladies back off.
Yup Yup

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Uh oh... guess I'm gonna get my ass kicked! LMAO! He might say he loves her but he wouldn't do the stuff he does if he did! just sayin!
weird

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jun 29, 2010
I agree yup yup. He don't love her. Shes nuts
Grizzle

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 4, 2010
Man y'all have no idea wat ur talkin about Jordan ain't with nobody and hasn't been with christina for over a year trust me I know for a fact I See him every day
i wish he knew

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jul 14, 2010
i have been friends with jordan for awhile hes an outstanding guy a great friend and he would do anything for you just wish he knew i was in love with him and this will probably be the closest i will ever get to tellin him so here goes jordan joesph spradling i love you and maybe someday i can get the nerve to look you in your eyes and tell you that and i know your not with christina to and the day yall split was probably the best day of my life!!!
jsprad

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2010
wowww lol yall got me on here now just so yall know i am single so whoever is sayin im with kristina and in love yall are all wrong been single for a year.....sooo whos this i wish he knew wow hit me with a bombshell why dont u go ahed and let me know who u are
hmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 15, 2010
i wish he knew wrote:
i have been friends with jordan for awhile hes an outstanding guy a great friend and he would do anything for you just wish he knew i was in love with him and this will probably be the closest i will ever get to tellin him so here goes jordan joesph spradling i love you and maybe someday i can get the nerve to look you in your eyes and tell you that and i know your not with christina to and the day yall split was probably the best day of my life!!!
TELL HIM! TELL HIM! TELL HIM!=)
tell him

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
TELL HIM! TELL HIM! TELL HIM!=)
lmao well we all know who this is pretty obvious huh ... if u were smart you wouldnt say anything on here
hmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jul 15, 2010
tell him wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao well we all know who this is pretty obvious huh ... if u were smart you wouldnt say anything on here
You have got it all wrong. How does my reply state who I am? I have no idea who this guy is, I just thought it was cute that he is single and some girl has a huge crush on him. I think she should tell him. So, I have no idea who you are. Therefore "if YOU were smart you wounldn't say anything on here."
jsprad

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jul 15, 2010
"i wish he knew" im waiting, im really qurious to see who this is, i honostly have no clue
laughing

Jackson, MO

#12 Jul 15, 2010
i wish he knew wrote:
I too have known jordan for a while. He's not what you think he is girl. Sounds like you are a sweet person and you need to know this. Jordan is a hit it then quit it kinda guy. He will have sex with you and then you will never hear from him again. He'll claim to still be friend or something but nope. I am not the only one he has done that too. There are SEVERAL of my friends that he has done that too. Christina was the only one that really got him to settle down somewhat. She is a nice girl and deep down he still cares about her he just wants to play the field. You can find something better then that jerek.

HEY JORDAN,
You go to school but yet can't spell. Curious don't start with a q. Don't hurt this girl like you have others. I thought you were cool along with others but once you got what you wanted you were gone. everyone needs to stay away from you. your a heart breaker.
jsprad

United States

#13 Jul 15, 2010
why dont u quit hindin behind that keyboard and we can talk cause everything you said has just been you hating cause i dont want you and apparently you dont want anyone else having me so come on and quit hiding behing ur computer screen
IMO

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Jul 16, 2010
jsprad wrote:
why dont u quit hindin behind that keyboard and we can talk cause everything you said has just been you hating cause i dont want you and apparently you dont want anyone else having me so come on and quit hiding behing ur computer screen
Dude you need to relax. No one but Christina wants your A$$. Your not that hot or that good. Chill out dude.
jsprad

United States

#15 Jul 18, 2010
hahaha ud be suprised im glad people take there time talking bout me i love it. bet u dont have enough balls to say it to my face and if u feel like you do im sure u have my number
ummm

Jackson, MO

#16 Jul 18, 2010
Jordan I think your hott.
YupYup

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Jul 19, 2010
Jordan.... ur an ass!! I've said it to your face too too! By-the-way so you don't think I'm hiding behind my computer screen its Amanda... quit texting me I don't want to talk to you anymore!
JSPRAD

United States

#18 Jul 19, 2010
OOOOO SO NICE TO HEAR FROM U LOL I FIGURED IT WAS YOU GLAD U DECIDED TO MAN UP DONT U THINK ITS SAD U HAD TO GO ON HERE AND MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF SEEING YOUR ALMOST THIRTY AND STILL TALKING SHIT ON TOPIX CAUSE U BASICALLY HAVE NO LIFE HAHA AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY SPELLING, HAHA FOR ONE ATLEAST IM BETTERING MYSELF AND GOING TO SCHOOL AND NOT 30 STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS WORKING AT FOOD GIANT HAHA SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A LIFE.
SO EVERYONE KNOWS SHES MAD CAUSE I NEVER WOULD COME FUCK HER WHILE HER PARENTS WERE OUT OF TOWN LOL SO HATERS KEEP HATING. SO WHOS THE BITCH NOW
Yup Yup

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jul 19, 2010
Ok you are also a retard! Not all the comments were from me.... only the ones with this same screen name!
true

Jackson, MO

#20 Jul 19, 2010
Amanda you need to shut up. Your old ass shouldn't be on here bashing a young kid. Your just upset cause the young boy turned your old ass down. Get a life and get off here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here LILB and FAKE DUDE, Ever had wife seduced? 5 min 3somefun 5
Who likes Schwetty balls? 1 hr Hubba u cootie 18
Bad Hair Crazy Club 2 hr Hubba u cootie 11
tosha stricklan (Dec '11) 3 hr Toshastricklan30 2
Riverview apartments 6 hr Hubba u cootie 6
Hooking up from craigslist? (May '10) 13 hr Don juan 42
Great african american hero...Silky Johnston 13 hr guest 22

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance