do not rent from john perry!!!

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Disgusted Tenant

Columbia, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2011
I have been renting from John Perry for a while and he is the WORST landlord I have ever had. His properties are shit holes that he does not maintain. He's never around to fix anything and you are responsible for fixing anything that is broken, unless your fine to live with broken stuff. Or you threaten to subtract repair cost from your rent. Then he quick fixes it and it's broken again before you know it. He is rude and a bully because no one has ever told him no. He thinks he can do and say whatever, and expects you to be ok with it. He lies about EVERYTHING - even shit that doesn't matter. He is a pathological liar and I can not wait to get out of his property!

Has anyone else had a bad experience with him or is it just me?
chris

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Just moved outta one of his properties...the list of bs is long! So many things not fixed or half assed..now he want to sue me for damages...
David Gold

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 13, 2013
I only had good from him the only time he been a litle gruff was when i was behind on my rent but then i got a little bent out of shape from it but understand it like working all week and not getting a check did you pay you rent are own money is my question
Jed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 13, 2013
David Gold wrote:
I only had good from him the only time he been a litle gruff was when i was behind on my rent but then i got a little bent out of shape from it but understand it like working all week and not getting a check did you pay you rent are own money is my question
Ok you are the most illiterate person I've ever witnessed on this site. One 56 word sentence with about 10 different subjects. You lost me when you said, I only...
Are you John Perry?
John perry

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Mar 13, 2014
chris wrote:
Just moved outta one of his properties...the list of bs is long! So many things not fixed or half assed..now he want to sue me for damages...
. Yes but Lisa and here husband moved out owing rent stole my ac units house was a mess and yes I won in court but she filed got disability because she was a fat cow and got it her husband was to
Lazy to work they work the give it to me free system good by to the loser
John perry

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Mar 13, 2014
Jed wrote:
<quoted text> Ok you are the most illiterate person I've ever witnessed on this site. One 56 word sentence with about 10 different subjects. You lost me when you said, I only...
Are you John Perry?
no I not but I surprised u could count to 56 must be ur iq
Renter

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2014
He was a fine landlord for me...

Of course I work and I am handy. I enjoy fixing things. I use it as an opportunity to learn something new... And then retaining the skill...

I'd something is broken in the house you are renting. Ask the landlord to pay for the parts needed and you install it.

That's what he and I did all the time.

I also paid rent on time.

Stop being lazy and be willing to learn new things
Kite

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Friday Oct 3
He likes to pay little college boys or any boy for that matter hard cold cash big bucks to have sex with him while his blind and disabled husband sits home alone all day and hours of the night. Every word that comes out of his mouth is filth or sexual in nature. Expects everybody to revolve their lives around him. Other than all that he's a very caring man and has been known to let people mow his yard who couldn't pay their rent so they wasent kicked out on the street
nowayjose

Sparta, MO

#9 Saturday Oct 4
Well I dont think Ill be renting from John Perry. Not because of the person who started this thread but because of John Perrys Response. Sweet Jesus. Im thinking I'd have to dumb myself down to even have a conversation with this individual.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Saturday Oct 4
Disgusted Tenant wrote:
I have been renting from John Perry for a while and he is the WORST landlord I have ever had. His properties are shit holes that he does not maintain. He's never around to fix anything and you are responsible for fixing anything that is broken, unless your fine to live with broken stuff. Or you threaten to subtract repair cost from your rent. Then he quick fixes it and it's broken again before you know it. He is rude and a bully because no one has ever told him no. He thinks he can do and say whatever, and expects you to be ok with it. He lies about EVERYTHING - even shit that doesn't matter. He is a pathological liar and I can not wait to get out of his property!
Has anyone else had a bad experience with him or is it just me?
. Remember renters, if you break it, you fix it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches?? (Jan '12) 58 min jeff 103
Mobile patrol changes 1 hr doc 4
Wes Bartles (Feb '14) 2 hr Rhodes 12
musims are like the KKK 2 hr ted 1
holly brantley 2 hr ted 7
Missourian Owners Broke and Greedy 2 hr Chi Chi Rodrigway 11
cup n cork (Mar '12) 4 hr guest 68
sfmc 8 hr My Two Cents 126
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match