Southeast and St. Francis must think ...

Southeast and St. Francis must think we are dummie hicks

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Zapittothem

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Southeast Health and St. Francis Hospital and all their empires must think the people of Southeast Missouri are dummie hicks. They charge Medicare, Insurance companies, and patients 25 percent more than other health facilities in the Midwest and think nothing of it. They even make excuses for it. Then, they garnish your wages, file liens against your properties, and sue you to satisfy their bills. They must have a pretty low opinion of all their patients. I guess, after all, we are just Southeast Missouri dummie hicks.
StLouisOpinion

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Everyone thinks people getting medical care at Southeast or St. Francis are dummies.
Patrick

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Zapittothem wrote:
Southeast Health and St. Francis Hospital and all their empires must think the people of Southeast Missouri are dummie hicks. They charge Medicare, Insurance companies, and patients 25 percent more than other health facilities in the Midwest and think nothing of it. They even make excuses for it. Then, they garnish your wages, file liens against your properties, and sue you to satisfy their bills. They must have a pretty low opinion of all their patients. I guess, after all, we are just Southeast Missouri dummie hicks.
Well, seeing as how you can't even spell "dummy," then yeah, I can see why they'd think that.
buiop

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2013
1. Class action lawsuit
2. Attorney from KC or STL
PayThePiper

Sikes, LA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
They can charge 100% more than the StL hospitals but won't get a penny more out of Medicare. Medicare pays a set rate. The insurance companies negotiate their own payments, you should do the same. Tell the hospital you will pay them at their lowest rate, probably Medicaid. Other business in Cape also charge more than similar StL business, but there's no cry to lynch the owners. Its a market issue, not greed. Personally, I like having the option to choose between two hospitals. If you don't like things now, wait until we are a one hospital market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Going On At Saint Francis Medical Center? 9 min Guest 8
Golden Corral (Oct '16) 56 min Judge Judy 29
Who does our government work for? 59 min Judge Judy 7
Anyone ever had to sue a Carpenter? 1 hr guest 25
beggers in cape 1 hr Tim 5
Hows trump workin out for ya 1 hr Smackdown2017 360
Bill Maher 3 hr Guest 60

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance