Captain Obvious

Campbell, MO

#43 Sep 23, 2012
Delta guy wrote:
How can you tell if a Jackson Girl is a virgin? She can run faster than her brothers.
Nice try "jackson football mother"
stupid

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Sep 23, 2012
Not to mention cape just ran our soccer field.. Hmm. Was there any cheerleaders on the ground, no not one. And I'm positive the kids in Jackson would have enough respect to help the girl up if they were to knock her down. Cape needs to stop being butt hurt over it. Get over it. It's done and over with.
bulldog

United States

#45 Sep 23, 2012
Agreed

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Sep 24, 2012
The only central cheerleaders that got run over Friday night were on the field dressed as football players. BWAAAHHHHHH!!!
Delta guy

United States

#47 Sep 24, 2012
guest wrote:
The only central cheerleaders that got run over Friday night were on the field dressed as football players. BWAAAHHHHHH!!!
lol
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#48 Sep 25, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ANY ONE of those cape cheerleaders that got hurt. I was one of the last in the pack and there were no cheerleaders on the ground. Not a single one.

My daughter got hurt. Back injury. She may not have been on the ground when you came through but two visits to the doctor later and she still is in pain. I expect the football team to rush the field, however what the student body did was wrong. Jackson won on our new field on our homecoming and that should have been enough. You took a huge win and made fools of your selves and your school in the end.
jackson mother

United States

#49 Sep 25, 2012
CT cheerleader mom wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter got hurt. Back injury. She may not have been on the ground when you came through but two visits to the doctor later and she still is in pain. I expect the football team to rush the field, however what the student body did was wrong. Jackson won on our new field on our homecoming and that should have been enough. You took a huge win and made fools of your selves and your school in the end.
Unbelievable! I was a cheerleader for 5 years and have coached cheer- if ur daughter got hurt then u need to educate her to get out of the way- her back hurts cause of poor training an poor methods in tumbling- ur "tiger den" ran around the field and almost hit one of the coaches sons- I saw it with my own eyes- but being from Jackson and us backwoods people- u call us- he knew not to stand there - he moved- the intention was not to hurt anyone-u really need to think about how stupid it was to stand there if she really got hurt!
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#50 Sep 25, 2012
jackson mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable! I was a cheerleader for 5 years and have coached cheer- if ur daughter got hurt then u need to educate her to get out of the way- her back hurts cause of poor training an poor methods in tumbling- ur "tiger den" ran around the field and almost hit one of the coaches sons- I saw it with my own eyes- but being from Jackson and us backwoods people- u call us- he knew not to stand there - he moved- the intention was not to hurt anyone-u really need to think about how stupid it was to stand there if she really got hurt!
I did not call you backwoods. Our girls had every right to stand in their designated area and not expect to be trampled by a group of uncontrolled students. Furthermore you are not my daughter coach nor do you have any knowledge of the training and instruction the girls receive. My daughter had no back issues before Friday when she was shoved to the ground. I have already had a conversation with the Jackson principle and he is not pleased at all with the students involved in Friday nights display of poor sportsmanship. What is stupid is for you to defend that behavior.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>I did not call you backwoods. Our girls had every right to stand in their designated area and not expect to be trampled by a group of uncontrolled students. Furthermore you are not my daughter coach nor do you have any knowledge of the training and instruction the girls receive. My daughter had no back issues before Friday when she was shoved to the ground. I have already had a conversation with the Jackson principle and he is not pleased at all with the students involved in Friday nights display of poor sportsmanship. What is stupid is for you to defend that behavior.
So please inform me of ur defense for the tiger den almost running over an elementary child?
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#52 Sep 25, 2012
ABERS wrote:
<quoted text>
So please inform me of ur defense for the tiger den almost running over an elementary child?
I

I did not would not defend that. The Central Cheerleaders were for lack of a better word...trampled.
parenting

United States

#53 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>I

I did not would not defend that. The Central Cheerleaders were for lack of a better word...trampled.
I would be happy to come by and teach them to get out of way proving objects!
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#54 Sep 25, 2012
parenting wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be happy to come by and teach them to get out of way proving objects!
Once again they had every right to stand in their designated area. They were not in the wrong, nor are they in need of your instruction. They are as proud of Cape Central as Jackson is of their school. I stand by my Central Cheerleaders for holding their position. Took some guts.

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Sumner, WA

#55 Sep 25, 2012
Good God.
parenting

United States

#56 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>Once again they had every right to stand in their designated area. They were not in the wrong, nor are they in need of your instruction. They are as proud of Cape Central as Jackson is of their school. I stand by my Central Cheerleaders for holding their position. Took some guts.
So why did cape run by our players and that's ok?? Almost trampling an elementary kid- it was ur jungle-
Captain Obvious

United States

#57 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>Once again they had every right to stand in their designated area. They were not in the wrong, nor are they in need of your instruction. They are as proud of Cape Central as Jackson is of their school. I stand by my Central Cheerleaders for holding their position. Took some guts.
Yes they had a right, but it was stupid of them to stand there. And you say that the principal was not pleased? He was the one who gave us permission to run the track.
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#58 Sep 25, 2012
parenting wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did cape run by our players and that's ok?? Almost trampling an elementary kid- it was ur jungle-
If you read my earlier post I do not defend that. There were however approximately 18 cheerleaders standing in their designated area and a very intentional group of students storming the track with no intention of avoiding hitting them.
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#59 Sep 25, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they had a right, but it was stupid of them to stand there. And you say that the principal was not pleased? He was the one who gave us permission to run the track.
He was not at the game.
cry

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Sep 25, 2012
How can you expect cheerleaders to have the brains to move out of a very large crowds path. That is like asking a 3 year old to build a nuclear reactor.
CT cheerleader mom

United States

#61 Sep 25, 2012
cry wrote:
How can you expect cheerleaders to have the brains to move out of a very large crowds path. That is like asking a 3 year old to build a nuclear reactor.
Its not about brains...they shouldnt have to be concerned with an uncontrolled group of students running at them...be careful because your statement insults Jackson cheerleaders as well.

United States

#62 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>If you read my earlier post I do not defend that. There were however approximately 18 cheerleaders standing in their designated area and a very intentional group of students storming the track with no intention of avoiding hitting them.
Well I have 10 more years of football games and if I ever see a central fan running in our area- I am going to have them arrested!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherise hatfield 24 min Anonymous 23
Assembly of God Churches 49 min Guest 25
Did Mary Kate Leave KFVS? 1 hr Covfefe 11
Semo fair 2 hr Brit 12
the KFVS crew (Mar '12) 2 hr Guest 83
anyone ever let wife be seduced by another guy. wa (Sep '14) 2 hr 3somefun 105
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Farts 1,079

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages