Work for Direct TV / Dempire Manageme...

Work for Direct TV / Dempire Management?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Anyone work as an in store rep for Direct TV at Best Buy or Sam's Club? Good company to work for....wondering how much starting pay is.

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2013
There isn't any starting pay, it's all commission based. 100 bucks for each new account and your expected to have 4 a week, if you don't meet the quota your fired. Daniel is nice enough, although a little fake. You work 6 days a week with only Wednesday off. I don't personally recommend it but to each their own.

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2013
No go its a bad.career move

United States

#4 Mar 7, 2013
He is a father to now.

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Those in-store DirecTV people are so obnoxious. I don't have or want their crappy service and they need to back off. Having some a__hole get all up in my face does not make me want to give their company money.

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
Those in-store DirecTV people are so obnoxious. I don't have or want their crappy service and they need to back off. Having some a__hole get all up in my face does not make me want to give their company money.
They're just trying to feed their families, and it's literally what they are told to do. It's not an easy job, not only are you trying to sell a service, your dealing with the negative public image 6 days a week 8 hours a day. It's the reason for the high turn over rate.
Ex management

Jackson, MO

#7 Mar 13, 2013
I left because Daniel is shady, he rips you off. You can't just go in to work and sling sales, he takes portions of your checks. Sometimes 80% of it! If you want the advice from someone with over 10 years of successful sales. Dont even consider it for a second! Keep your money and starve this guy out of town. Daniel makes his money from exploiting and stealing from his employees! Do not pay this shady a$$ clown!!! Find a reputable company and work your way in
Ex management

Jackson, MO

#8 Mar 13, 2013
On top of all the rest. You will travel to marion, Paducah and who knws where else now. Pay your own gas and everything and guess what if you don't make any money, your day was a $60+ loss.

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Ex management wrote:
I left because Daniel is shady, he rips you off. You can't just go in to work and sling sales, he takes portions of your checks. Sometimes 80% of it! If you want the advice from someone with over 10 years of successful sales. Dont even consider it for a second! Keep your money and starve this guy out of town. Daniel makes his money from exploiting and stealing from his employees! Do not pay this shady a$$ clown!!! Find a reputable company and work your way in
I agree 100%, I'm still missing 100 bucks out of a paycheck and i doubt I'll ever see it. The entire business is just shady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Francis interview process 54 min Doctor Leonard McCoy 67
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 5 hr Guest 6
Carpet 7 hr Loopty Loop 5
Divorce attorney 8 hr Guest 27
the real truth about the jews 8 hr George Bailey 4
gville grill or tractors 10 hr Ronald McDonald 7
Sperling's 12 hr Arctic Fox 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance