guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jan 1, 2012
Does anyone know where I can take my wife's wedding ring to get it resized a size larger?

I took it to both places in the mall, one charges $200 minimum and the other people were rude to us and never gave us a price...

Any ideas?

Since: Jun 11

Cape Girardeau

#2 Jan 1, 2012
guest wrote:
Does anyone know where I can take my wife's wedding ring to get it resized a size larger?

I took it to both places in the mall, one charges $200 minimum and the other people were rude to us and never gave us a price...

Any ideas?
Try Jayson Jewelers.
jewelry

Jackson, MO

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Try Langs downtown by Brusards.
HLW

Waterloo, IL

#4 Jan 1, 2012
guest wrote:
Does anyone know where I can take my wife's wedding ring to get it resized a size larger?

I took it to both places in the mall, one charges $200 minimum and the other people were rude to us and never gave us a price...

Any ideas?
Try walmart? Or crosnoes
duh

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2012
C p maginty!
mommy of 3

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2012
Zickfield's
guest

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 1, 2012
harolds in Jackson!
Guest

Jackson, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2012
I would recommend Crosnoes!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Zickfeilds does amazing low cost work. Did an amazing job on my wedding rings a few years ago
wannabe

Addison, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2012
Jcpennys will do it for 25 bucks
blah blah

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Crosnoe on Kingshighway

Since: Nov 11

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jan 2, 2012
Try Kenny lee jeweler. It's by Hastings. Pretty laid back. Good prices. Does not use palladium to bridge the ring. BOSS.
really

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 2, 2012
Nordic Warrior wrote:
Try Kenny lee jeweler. It's by Hastings. Pretty laid back. Good prices. Does not use palladium to bridge the ring. BOSS.
Odd ! Why don't u ask the person who posted same question on sikeston topix ! Then yall can get it done together . But everyone knows Its u posting shit in both cities . Do u really think he loves u ? Didn't look that way the nite before Christmas eve when i spent the the nite n couple of nites before that I spent the nite too . Ask him he will lie and say I didbt but believe me u did .

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

Grass Valley, CA

#14 Jan 2, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Odd ! Why don't u ask the person who posted same question on sikeston topix ! Then yall can get it done together . But everyone knows Its u posting shit in both cities . Do u really think he loves u ? Didn't look that way the nite before Christmas eve when i spent the the nite n couple of nites before that I spent the nite too . Ask him he will lie and say I didbt but believe me u did .
What the hell?
really

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 2, 2012
thrasher 9081 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell?
MUST NOT CONCERN U THEN !
suzie

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 2, 2012
thrasher 9081 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell?
I was thinking the same thing. Lol
Yes

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Jan 3, 2012
CP Mcginty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teeth whitening 1 hr locationiswild 15
Brittany Ridenour 3 hr Thatguy 2
Hempies Chick 3 hr Guest 26
Edible Arrangements 4 hr Guest 1
Black Lies 4 hr Guest 13
AT&T call center 4 hr Guest 4
Haze Starfire (Dec '15) 5 hr hmm 16

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages