Irish Indian

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Who can tell me about this workout that has done it or is actually doing it . Any info would be appreciated ....thanks
Vegas96

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Heh. Go to muddy waters in cape and let them tell you. It isn't for everyone.
etherbunny

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Both gyms are pretty weak compared to those in stl kc or even carbobdale. The cape gym has novice trainers and can and will hurt ya unless you are in good shape. They dont follw the structure srt forth by national hq with respect to new members.
Hmmm

Alton, IL

#4 Jan 25, 2013
The Cape box has novice trainers?! Hahahaha Blake..real nice. Come on here and bash Muddy..knowing full and well all of their trainers are certified and follow the CrossFit Natl Reqs not to mention all of their WODs come off of Crossfits website. I personally have seen people hurt at 573 in Jackson after asking for Reqs and help with weights and such. That's why I quit CrossFit. And both boxes are weak? Please! Bring yourself to a wod and see how well you preform.
etherbunny wrote:
Both gyms are pretty weak compared to those in stl kc or even carbobdale. The cape gym has novice trainers and can and will hurt ya unless you are in good shape. They dont follw the structure srt forth by national hq with respect to new members.
Love it

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I love crossfit! The best way to decide if it is for you is to just come watch once or twice! Give it a try :)

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I've been to 573 and was not that impressed. Alot of the people are stuck up and act like Crossfit is the only way to workout. People get hurt from being pushed too hard and then can't work out for a week or longer. It's definately not for everyone. In fact, in my opinion, it's not for most people. I'd much rather workout at a normal gym. Much less risk for injury. These people can cause you to have a serious injury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank You President Trump 24 min Guest 7
Pockets 2.0 2 hr cape_g_user 2
What a horriable person Nelly at Steak n Shake ... 2 hr cape_g_user 2
White people are dangerous (Dec '12) 4 hr Ook 127
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 4 hr Ook 70
Neighborhood Walmart 7 hr Anthropologist01 5
Finding Jeff Gantt. 15 hr Freddie100 2

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance