Qurious

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2012
First off, i am a libritarian . I recently seen a comic in the southeast Missourian depicting the republican party reaching faaaaaar left as they were compromising, and the president with his back to them. I'm qurious as to why when the republicans refuse to compromise, it's " sticking to their core values" and when democrats refuse to compromise, it's "radical liberal politics"? why the double standards?
#2 Dec 7, 2012
Qurious wrote:
First off, i am a libritarian . I recently seen a comic in the southeast Missourian depicting the republican party reaching faaaaaar left as they were compromising, and the president with his back to them. I'm qurious as to why when the republicans refuse to compromise, it's " sticking to their core values" and when democrats refuse to compromise, it's "radical liberal politics"? why the double standards?
Its like they're little kids,where each one wants the same toy. Its time both parties put politics aside and work together for whats best for this country before it falls.When I borrow money from the bank they expect their money paid back in certain time. China will want their money also.

“Seeking the truth”

Since: Nov 12

USA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Well said.
As well, the political parties should be eliminated, should have never been allowed in the first place. Once again we have a divided nation, only now its the Blue and the Red. If we were voting on the person and not the party I realize people would have to think more, but really, would that be such a burden for our nations citizens?

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 8, 2012
are you a librarian or libertarian or both?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Dec 9, 2012
guest wrote:
are you a librarian or libertarian or both?
Does it matter? Whoever they are they make a good point. To much grade school "hey, I can do that but you can't" in our government.

Fairfax, VA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter? Whoever they are they make a good point. To much grade school "hey, I can do that but you can't" in our government.
it does matter

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
it does matter
Why does it matter who they are? Do you play that grade school game too? What they stated is the truth. Doesnt matter if they are a librarian, libritarian, vegetarian, barbarian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Humanitarian, Veterinarian.......... Need I go on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something has changed this country 3 hr Urclosetgay 38
Dr Sonjay Fonn 6 hr Haha 5
bi-girls in cape (girls only (Nov '11) 7 hr youngGC 9
Dr. Kev Gamadia neurosureon 11 hr customer 3
Mule Lip (Aug '10) 15 hr I knew 117
Dr. Vaught, Regional Brain and Spine 17 hr customer 10
Christmas Musicals Tue UCME 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance