Resident

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2011
You interrupt the number one show on television to tell viewers about storms at Land Between the Lakes! Do you really think viewers over there are not watching WPSD and the Paducah Weather Service? Jesus Christ, KFVS, is this going to go on all summer. Freaking Bob and John Show!
daisy

Saint Ann, MO

#2 Apr 26, 2011
TURN THE DAMN CHANNEL AND QUIT BITCHIN! AND WATCH YOUR MOUTH! Hope u like the heat because im sure you will spend eternity in it!!!!!!!!
Blah blah blah

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 26, 2011
KFVS sucks... And a certain reporter need to eat. Simply sick looking.
really

Centralia, IL

#4 Apr 26, 2011
Yea, they don't need to interrupt every five minutes with shit that don't pertain to our area. Whatever I guess, we get alittle rain during the rain season and it's all people are talking about. It happens every year and the same people get all excited.

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Resident wrote:
You interrupt the number one show on television to tell viewers about storms at Land Between the Lakes! Do you really think viewers over there are not watching WPSD and the Paducah Weather Service? Jesus Christ, KFVS, is this going to go on all summer. Freaking Bob and John Show!
you got told off on your other post about kfvs they have a very large viewing area the citizens want and need to know of life threatening weather but a few low lifes like you don't care about anybody but theirselfs no tvs is worth a life. change channels then go wash your filthy movh out with soap
lalala

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Apr 27, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>you got told off on your other post about kfvs they have a very large viewing area the citizens want and need to know of life threatening weather but a few low lifes like you don't care about anybody but theirselfs no tvs is worth a life. change channels then go wash your filthy movh out with soap
Amen!! And btw what does God have to do with it?? That is one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone uses The Lords name in vain!!
Railing

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 27, 2011
If all you have to complain about is not being able to watch TV, I'd say you're doing okay. Get a hobby that doesn't involve staring at your talkin picture box 24/7.
Greywolf

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2011
God doesn't need a dam, He can walk on water!
I love TV

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2011
Picture this....Jane Doe is watching TV, and didn't realize the storm was an intense as it really is. KFVS interrupts and she takes cover moments before a tornado destroys her home. Is the life they saved worth your stupid sitcom that will be a rerun in days?
Guest2

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 27, 2011
I love TV wrote:
Picture this....Jane Doe is watching TV, and didn't realize the storm was an intense as it really is. KFVS interrupts and she takes cover moments before a tornado destroys her home. Is the life they saved worth your stupid sitcom that will be a rerun in days?
Hell no...we have too many people in this world as it is...get rid of the trash and move on.

O Fallon, MO

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Resident wrote:
shut up jackass, I have family in that area so I DO appreciate KFVS showing weather there. Also, my family DOES watch KFVS because it gives an insight to whats happening back in the hometown they grew up in!
Get a life and quit bitchin about your TV show.

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2011
really wrote:
Agreed. The world is getting over populated as it is. Gotta get it right somehow. Luck of the draw if it's you.
I'm gonna show up at your family members funeral and say "Luck of the draw, that bitch needed to go."

Saint Charles, MO

#16 Apr 27, 2011
Nobody is pissed that they are relaying important info it's how they are NOW relaying as opposed to how they used to do it.

It's ridiculous you are not any safer or any better informed than before "storm watch 2011". The only thing that has changed is the amount of time and screen space needed to tell you the same exact thing they used to with a tenth of the screen and a bottom banner.

I swear some of you people would defend the devil himself as just a misunderstood precocious little scamp.
really

Centralia, IL

#17 Apr 27, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm gonna show up at your family members funeral and say "Luck of the draw, that bitch needed to go."
Go ahead. She probably did.
Wow

United States

#18 Apr 28, 2011
I watch the coverage to see what is going on and then after the first 5 minutes, they just keep repeating the same information over and over and poor Bob looked like a mess. He seemed to be confused about what to do and what to say next, I kind of felt sorry for him. I appreciate being informed but I do think they should not repeat themselves over and over and go back to regular programming when they have nothing new to add.

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 28, 2011
I wish they could get thru a weather advisory newscast without playing with their dang iPhones. sheesh you're on air. put down the dang phone. stop holding it up to the camera to show storm pics that someone sent you. oh and clean you're iPhone if you're going to show it on air wow filthy. crusty cover and dirt all over it. nasty.
Gerry

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 28, 2011
KFVS take it to your weather channel after you do the important weather warning. Who needs to know what is going on in Evansville or Louisville? In other words, keep it pertinent to your real viewing area, not your wet dream viewing area.
Reader

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Apr 29, 2011
Gerry wrote:
KFVS take it to your weather channel after you do the important weather warning. Who needs to know what is going on in Evansville or Louisville? In other words, keep it pertinent to your real viewing area, not your wet dream viewing area.
What is their "real viewing area" in your opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poachers 1 hr Freddie100 2
Great african american hero...Silky Johnston 1 hr Guest 15
Don't use Quality Tree Service 6 hr Smackdown 56
I know you.. 9 hr Home slice 2
The pony 14 hr Yall loveit 15
Larry Dale Lutes II aka Luke Dale 14 hr oMg 3
Richie Rouggly 19 hr jail 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance