Rose

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Does ANYONE know how to contact this woman? I can't find her online (actively) anywhere and I need to speak with her. If anyone knows her, or has knowledge of how I can get into contact with her, please email me at ariarose765@yahoo.com. Thank you.

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Kinda strange asking on here. What do you want with her
Rose

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2013
It is strange to ask on here, but the situation calls for it. And I apologize, but it's personal business. Very personal. Just know I'm not looking for trouble, I have no "beef" with her, I have no ill feelings towards her, if anything, I seek to be friends with her. The basis for that, however, is no one's business.
Miller Time

Davenport, IA

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Hopefully she changed her name wtf is a dequandria

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Looks like she is still on Facebook. Type in her last name. She's not hard to find on there. That is why I'm suspicous of your motives.
Rose

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 19, 2013
omgomgomg ty! i was searching for "dequandria boatwright"...i found what I hope is her! thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Moyers/ Dr Keele's Office (Jan '15) 42 min guest 3
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? (Oct '17) 1 hr Sicko 46
Cuckold 2 hr Bbc bull 13
Best female lawyer in cape (Nov '11) 3 hr Please listen 35
3 somes 3 hr Bbc bull 18
Mori Lee 1858 Wedding Dress size 20 22 4 hr Hope 1
Dr. "K". (Sep '13) 10 hr Guest 5

Cape Girardeau Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages