Maybe Gary Hill killed Jacque Waller

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
curiosity

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2011
just a thought here but with all the fingers being pointed at Clay there could be a chance Gary killed her.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Really PI....?? This is getting ridiculous and slanderous. Please leave the police work to the police. This man has a family and kids and does not need drug through the mud because you have nothing better to do than sit on topix and speculate.
PTL

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
Really PI....?? This is getting ridiculous and slanderous. Please leave the police work to the police. This man has a family and kids and does not need drug through the mud because you have nothing better to do than sit on topix and speculate.
Maybe it's not just speculating??? There is a poster on here that claims to know much more about this then us. They have posted several times with info that doesn't sound like they are just talking out their booty. And they have laid claim that this isn't just to start a new "mob lynch", but from actual knowledge. I can't help but wonder myself.... hmmmm

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 11, 2011
Guest from Ballwin. You seem to only post when Gary's name is mentioned. PTL is correct. Someone is posting some in depth details regarding Gary's involvement in this and it doesn't sound like lies. If you are Gary or close to Gary I have a couple of questions.
1. What did you do with your clothes the night of June 1st?
2. What alibi were you able to plan out?
3. Where and what did you eat for dinner that night with the cash from Jacques purse?
4. Why were you hanging out with Clay the night Jacque went missing?

We were told to ask you these questions.
Fried Pepsi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Aug 11, 2011
I have considered calling Quality Tree Service to come to my house just so I could ask Gary those questions...

Location hidden

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Fried Pepsi wrote:
I have considered calling Quality Tree Service to come to my house just so I could ask Gary those questions...
That isn't a bad idea Pepsi.

Location hidden

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Actually to ask them in person would be better. THen you can see the look on the persons face when asked these questions. That should tell the truth. :)

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2011
Fried Pepsi wrote:
Good luck with that. They're not listed in the phone book.
Outside Looking In

Jackson, MO

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Perhaps the LE should make Gary talk with Clay-by phone, or in person- wonder what will be said(OR facial expressions, body language)
somebody

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2011
OMG, really people?
Fried Pepsi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#12 Aug 11, 2011
somebody wrote:
OMG, really people?
Holy Balls was right about you.
Guest2

Maryland Heights, MO

#13 Aug 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. They're not listed in the phone book.
Nope....but you can google the name or try whitepages.com and get a couple numbers and addresses.
Outside Looking In

Jackson, MO

#14 Aug 11, 2011
FYI- for HB & Pepsi: the beginning post, on this forum, was from Curiosity, yet this person has not posted again. I wish there was a way to reveal the identity of the person who started this forum- I just hope it wasn't the POI's attorney.( no real surprise if so)HB & Pepsi-Kudos for obviously caring about Justice 4 Jacque! There are so many missing pieces to this obvious crime-I agree with others- POI could not have done this without help
spiders web

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2011
Cape sure does like to blame people from Illinois for everything. I know Gary and I don't believe he did this and I think anyone that
post this unsusbstantiated "thoughts" should be prosecuted for slander!!
Fried Pepsi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Aug 11, 2011
Outside Looking In wrote:
FYI- for HB & Pepsi: the beginning post, on this forum, was from Curiosity, yet this person has not posted again. I wish there was a way to reveal the identity of the person who started this forum- I just hope it wasn't the POI's attorney.( no real surprise if so)HB & Pepsi-Kudos for obviously caring about Justice 4 Jacque! There are so many missing pieces to this obvious crime-I agree with others- POI could not have done this without help
Well thank you :). Also, thank you for referring to me by my last name - that shows respect lol
Fried Pepsi

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Aug 11, 2011
spiders web wrote:
Cape sure does like to blame people from Illinois for everything. I know Gary and I don't believe he did this and I think anyone that
Oh yeah, just like Clay's friends think he's innocent.

De Soto, MO

#18 Aug 11, 2011
spiders web wrote:
If you know Gary so well, please explain why he has a criminal record miles long.
Partner

Ballwin, MO

#19 Aug 11, 2011
spiders web wrote:
I am a senior partner at Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe. For your information "spiders web", slander is spoken defamation, and libel is written. Either must be proven false to constitute prosecution.
I haven't read anything posted in this thread that is accusatory or alleged to be factual.
somebody

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2011
Fried Pepsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Balls was right about you.
So Holy Balls said something about me? Who cares? I don't care what that flake has to say about me. She has way too much time on her hands. she sits on here 24/7 and just obsesses over this case. When really who is she anyway? She is from KC and has no connection to the family whats so ever.She is a weirdo!! Wake up people. Clay yes Clay and only Clay killed Jacque. Stop trying to act like you know it all. When really you know nothing.

United States

#21 Aug 11, 2011
Holy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a bad idea Pepsi.
Except they use chain saws, don't they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relationship/marriage counseling 12 min Just ask 5
Marriage 19 min jkh 189
What is unique about the Nile river that no oth... (Dec '09) 1 hr TheRealMayMay 41
david weissenger 2 hr Truth 18
BART Transportation 2 hr Jackson 4
hate my life 3 hr lOCAL GUY 7
Lazy people that live off of others (Apr '11) 3 hr Guest 19
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages