a parent of 3

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I don't care if its wic or welfare they should not get a choice there should be warehouses to distribute food to these recipients to get the nessettities the should not get to live better than the working class people, it would stop a lot of fraud also.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

You would be very surprised at who is collecting VERY!
a parent of 3

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

If your ashamed you should get a job and at least try to provide for their families until then no selections just survival supplies.
no

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

a parent of 3 wrote:
If your ashamed you should get a job and at least try to provide for their families until then no selections just survival supplies.
Your not the boss.
Guest2

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

uhm wrote:
If you make 55, 000 you shouldnt need state help. I know if I made that much I wouldnt be resorting to welfare. But I do agree with you. If they cant afford food then they shouldnt be getting into a new pricey car. But with yiu making that much makes me wonder what you spend your money on since you cant afford a baby? Maybe you should manage your money better.
In this day and age, you think $50,000 a year is a lot of money to raise a family with? Do you personally pay for your own housing, vehicle, food, medical bills and insurance, electric, clothing, etc? Not to mention what it costs to raise a child. These days,$50,000 a year, raising 2 children, is nearing poverty level.

The point trying to be made is that why does the hard working American have to struggle month after month, year after year, while there are those truly abusing the system simply because they are lazy yet know how to "work" the system? I personally don't mind those who need a "hand up", but I despise those who expect a "hand out"!!! If you don't believe that there are people committing serious fraud in regards to EBT, welfare, WIC, etc, you are just down right ignorant! It is those people that irritate the hard working Americans who struggle everyday to raise their families, while they watch lazy trash eating name brand foods and eating/living better the the hard working middle class American! If you can't handle the truth, which I have posted here, you are one of those trashy, lazy, government sucking leeches and don't respond because your opinion means nothing to me.

Notice that not once did I mention race. I don't care about the color of your skin. I care about the kind of person you are. Enough said.
Guest2

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

a parent of 3 wrote:
I don't care if its wic or welfare they should not get a choice there should be warehouses to distribute food to these recipients to get the nessettities the should not get to live better than the working class people, it would stop a lot of fraud also.
I agree with this statement! A warehouse in each city, or how ever many it takes, for welfare, WIC and EBT users. No choice on brand names! You get what you get! All other grocery stores and restaurants would NOT be able to accept any government assisted programs anymore. Especially restaurants! It pisses me off that they are able to use EBT at a restaurant! I can't afford to go out to eat. Neither should anyone on EBT or welfare!
uhm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Why yes I do think its a lot more than what I make. I have a vehicle I bought brand new and paid off by myself and pay for my own housing, bills, clothes and childrens clothes etc....and make almost 20, 000 less than that. May I mention I have 2 children and get no child support or help with state but I make too much money as well to qualify for help. Do you think bitching about it will make it better? No...do what the rest of us do and suck it up and sacrafice or get a job or make her work. I worked through both of my pregnancies. Some woman use that as an excuse to be lazy. Is this your first child? Probably is...have two or three then talk about how hard it is to raise children and how expensive or when they start school. But seriously, coming on topix isnt going to change the system so why bitch?
uhm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

And last I checked ebt was for non cooked food items so where are these people using there card to eat out at?
a parent of 3

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Thank you
really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Really stop griping it does no good.
Momma

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

uhm wrote:
And last I checked ebt was for non cooked food items so where are these people using there card to eat out at?
You should check closer. I've seen people whip out an EBT card at McDonalds and Papa Murphy's to pay for fast food.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

My worthless sister has ebt. It really makes me mad to know she gets $500 a month for groceries for her and her son when we work hard and struggle to feed our 2 kids. Me and my husband both have decent jobs and a nice place to live, nothing fancy but comfortable and she gets freaking handouts. To work part time and sit at home on her butt while her 4 year old goes to daycare and the state pays for that too. Bs if u ask me.
family first

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

guest wrote:
My worthless sister has ebt. It really makes me mad to know she gets $500 a month for groceries for her and her son when we work hard and struggle to feed our 2 kids. Me and my husband both have decent jobs and a nice place to live, nothing fancy but comfortable and she gets freaking handouts. To work part time and sit at home on her butt while her 4 year old goes to daycare and the state pays for that too. Bs if u ask me.
Get to work and be quite.
state worker

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Momma wrote:
<quoted text>You should check closer. I've seen people whip out an EBT card at McDonalds and Papa Murphy's to pay for fast food.
That because you have no freaking clue about how anything works but people like open their potty mouth and talk shit . It's called TANF - temporary assistance for needy families . State gives temporary assistance if you are low income w dependents which also added to the EBT card that you can use as a debit card . Mostly it is for child support collected from deadbeat dads and debited as cash to the card . Open your eyes before you open your stupid mouth because it's not free money or you can use EBT card to eat out
haha

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Momma wrote:
<quoted text>You should check closer. I've seen people whip out an EBT card at McDonalds and Papa Murphy's to pay for fast food.
Yes at papa Murphy's you can use ebt because you take it home and cook it yourself just like the pizzas you can but at Walmart in the lunch meat section

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

family first wrote:
<quoted text>Get to work and be quite.
Lol I was at work on lunch douche
Ash

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In this day and age, you think $50,000 a year is a lot of money to raise a family with? Do you personally pay for your own housing, vehicle, food, medical bills and insurance, electric, clothing, etc? Not to mention what it costs to raise a child. These days,$50,000 a year, raising 2 children, is nearing poverty level.
The point trying to be made is that why does the hard working American have to struggle month after month, year after year, while there are those truly abusing the system simply because they are lazy yet know how to "work" the system? I personally don't mind those who need a "hand up", but I despise those who expect a "hand out"!!! If you don't believe that there are people committing serious fraud in regards to EBT, welfare, WIC, etc, you are just down right ignorant! It is those people that irritate the hard working Americans who struggle everyday to raise their families, while they watch lazy trash eating name brand foods and eating/living better the the hard working middle class American! If you can't handle the truth, which I have posted here, you are one of those trashy, lazy, government sucking leeches and don't respond because your opinion means nothing to me.
Notice that not once did I mention race. I don't care about the color of your skin. I care about the kind of person you are. Enough said.
I wish this had a like button! As a mother myself and married I find it extremely aggravating to see the system being taken advantage of by anyone. I am irritated at the fact that people who are trying are being penalized and those who sit on their ass are rewarded.
family

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Ash wrote:
<quoted text>I wish this had a like button! As a mother myself and married I find it extremely aggravating to see the system being taken advantage of by anyone. I am irritated at the fact that people who are trying are being penalized and those who sit on their ass are rewarded.
I'm sure you've never needed any help from no one.

Since: Feb 10

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

AND 50,000 Is NOT alot of money people......more like 250,000 Per year is a lot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat euthanization 28 min Law Abiding Citizen 16
In a War between Globalsts and Russians, I'm "R... 1 hr Guest 32
America's strong support for ISRAEL 1 hr Israel 6
Hiding behind internet mumbojumbo 2 hr cityboy 2
cape Girardeau county's new MRAP VEHICLE 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Thank You 3 hr shorty bill 6
a good back doc (Jun '13) 4 hr experienced 10
•••
•••