First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Was in line at grocery store the other day behind a black man and he threw up there steaks and other meats and all kinds of stuff and pulled out a WIC card and went on his way and got into his brand new Cadillac and left. Does it not blow other people's mind to see this and know that some of us hard working people can barely afford a house payment and raise couple kids and not be qualified by WIC?!? Isn't the first time I've seen people use WIC then roll out in there brand new 50,000 dollar car.
lsjwq

Farmington, MO

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
Was in line at grocery store the other day behind a black man and he threw up there steaks and other meats and all kinds of stuff and pulled out a WIC card and went on his way and got into his brand new Cadillac and left. Does it not blow other people's mind to see this and know that some of us hard working people can barely afford a house payment and raise couple kids and not be qualified by WIC?!? Isn't the first time I've seen people use WIC then roll out in there brand new 50,000 dollar car.
I think you can make up to about 80,000 a year and still qualify not for sure though if your having hard times and need help too call them and check I guess.

Jackson, MO

#3 Jul 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
You're lying.
senator

Jackson, MO

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Wic stands for Work i can't. too lazy
Well

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jul 5, 2013
Wic doesn't buy meats only milk, eggs, bread fruits and vegetables.

Since: Feb 10

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 5, 2013
I'm sick to death of it personally!!!!! When will hard working people stand up and say ENOUGH!!!!
Ballz

Scott City, MO

#7 Jul 5, 2013
WIC doesn't buy steaks or any meat for that matter, smart ones.

United States

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're lying.
no I'm not lying maybe it didn't pay for the meats. You missed the point obviously! They can afford to smoke and drink and drive these brand new cars and can have WIC. and $80,000 and be able to get WIC? Don't believe so I make $55,000 with a baby on the way and they told my wife I make too much. Pretty much told me to find a way to make things work

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Ballz wrote:
WIC doesn't buy steaks or any meat for that matter, smart ones.
obviously you missed the point too! Not about what they bought with it but how are they getting WIC and drive brand new vehicles? Yet someone that barely get by cant get it!
Einstein

Dexter, MO

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Google W. I. C. and educate yourself on it, what it is, what it's for, why. Just some friendly advice.

Sikeston, MO

#11 Jul 6, 2013
WIC stands for Women Infants Children so I am sure what he was using was a food stamp card because you get vouchers with WIC.
uhm

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2013
If you make 55, 000 you shouldnt need state help. I know if I made that much I wouldnt be resorting to welfare. But I do agree with you. If they cant afford food then they shouldnt be getting into a new pricey car. But with yiu making that much makes me wonder what you spend your money on since you cant afford a baby? Maybe you should manage your money better.
dave

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jul 6, 2013
if these girls wouldnt open her legs . most wic wouldnt be needed!!!!!! parents need to watch there kido in stead of letting them run!!!
guesty

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jul 6, 2013
"Was in line at grocery store the other day..."
It blows my mind that you felt the need to mention the man's race and resort to half-truths (at best) to make what you believe to be a valid point.

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Has anyone stopped to think maybe he was picking it up for a family member? A wic voucher has 3 spaces on it fpr others to sign for it. Maybe his female family member is disabled or just had surgery. Everyone wants to jump to the first conclusion that enters their heads. Breeding hate still. I can't believe compassion is no longer a word.
uhm

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2013
guesty wrote:
"Was in line at grocery store the other day..."
It blows my mind that you felt the need to mention the man's race and resort to half-truths (at best) to make what you believe to be a valid point.
I just noticed that as well. I am white myself and know PLENTY of white people who are trash, dope heads and jobless and on welfare. Yes thats right, they are white. So what is the point in saying a black man? If he were white would you have mentioned the fact of his color? Prob not! Maybe you are the one who is really the dead beat seeing that you make 50 thousand and trying to get help!!!
ray j

Jackson, MO

#18 Jul 7, 2013
uhm wrote:
<quoted text>I just noticed that as well. I am white myself and know PLENTY of white people who are trash, dope heads and jobless and on welfare. Yes thats right, they are white. So what is the point in saying a black man? If he were white would you have mentioned the fact of his color? Prob not! Maybe you are the one who is really the dead beat seeing that you make 50 thousand and trying to get help!!!
Amen to that !!!
cfd

Ballwin, MO

#19 Jul 7, 2013
seen 2 $300+ ebt purchases this weekend, lazy bastards
really

Perryville, MO

#20 Jul 7, 2013
cfd wrote:
seen 2 $300+ ebt purchases this weekend, lazy bastards
Are you jealous?
Einstein

United States

#21 Jul 8, 2013
We must do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian-Darwinian theory, he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.

-Buckminster Fuller

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The left and right cult 4 min Guest 55
Student with knife in Cape School 3 hr Guest 8
earn fast money 3 hr Guest 4
Senator Wayne Wallingford Missing 4 hr Guest 2
Poll Brown Bag Video --- Have You Been There ? (Feb '08) 4 hr fatdick 1,677
Lacy Deevers Mclendon (Apr '14) 13 hr Guest 14
safe harbor 13 hr guest 1
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE