guest

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Can anyone advise of a good place to go in Cape/ Jackson area to obtain a payday loan? Trying to find a place that wont run my credit.
GUEST

Jackson, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
Can anyone advise of a good place to go in Cape/ Jackson area to obtain a payday loan? Trying to find a place that wont run my credit.
quik cash in jackson by hardees
Sweet Suggestion

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Easy Money across from US bank on Kingshighway go see Regina tell her Candi sent you.
topics-user

Andover, MN

#7 May 13, 2013
this can direct you to one that suits you well after you enter some details about your situation : http://paydayinstantly.info/
Trip

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 May 14, 2013
Sweet Suggestion wrote:
Easy Money across from US bank on Kingshighway go see Regina tell her Candi sent you.
Ok really? Last time I go into Easy Money and ask for Regina she throw a brick at me. I say hay Regina why u throw brick at me? Regina say I rubber u glue it bounce off me and stick to u. Then I ask for loan. All I want to borrow is $3.84. Seriously that's all. Then Regina say hay either u buy a cheeseburger here or I throw u out. No shoes no shirt no service. I say ok and buy an easy money cheeseburger but never get loan. That blows.
Guest13-5

Willowbrook, IL

#9 May 14, 2013
Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok really? Last time I go into Easy Money and ask for Regina she throw a brick at me. I say hay Regina why u throw brick at me? Regina say I rubber u glue it bounce off me and stick to u. Then I ask for loan. All I want to borrow is $3.84. Seriously that's all. Then Regina say hay either u buy a cheeseburger here or I throw u out. No shoes no shirt no service. I say ok and buy an easy money cheeseburger but never get loan. That blows.
Wtf are you smokin?
loser detecter

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 14, 2013
if u losers learn how to manage ur money and stop blowin it on fast food and iphones, u wouldnt have to borrow money u know u aint gonna pay back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cape busy-bodies 2 min Skinny 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 min OOTA 2,729
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 29 min OOTA 466
Day glo Dago 2 hr Skinny 5
No Respect For Marriage or Relationships 2 hr Heather 22
Snitches?? (Jan '12) 3 hr uuuhhhh 100
How many days for new MO drivers license 4 hr Guest 1
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cape Girardeau News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cape Girardeau
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••