Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I heard they some cool bitches what you think
Wade63755

Dexter, MO

#2 Oct 24, 2012
TKAY wrote:
I heard they some cool bitches what you think
Vanessa who? You act like people are supposed to know when there are many people with that name.
CURIOUS DUDE

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
I think Vanessas last name is Oliphant both of them are real thin bout the same size and have long brown hair I really wanna get to know them
Wade63755

Dexter, MO

#4 Oct 26, 2012
CURIOUS DUDE wrote:
I think Vanessas last name is Oliphant both of them are real thin bout the same size and have long brown hair I really wanna get to know them
Sorry little fella, I don't know them. Good luck though, try not using voul language, or, Topix to start a friendship. This sight is a horrible place for all of the things people will say like a pack of wolves.
Bad ass

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Yeah I know these two beautiful lady's!! They are good friends of mine, & I don't know if you know this or not, BUT these awesome Chic's are "KINDA A BIG DEAL"!!!!! Just sayin'!!:-)
Wade63701
#6 Nov 4, 2012
Bad ass wrote:
Yeah I know these two beautiful lady's!! They are good friends of mine, & I don't know if you know this or not, BUT these awesome Chic's are "KINDA A BIG DEAL"!!!!! Just sayin'!!:-)
Well if you are a soooo much of a "bad ass" as you claim, why can't you comment under a real nonfictitous name for one? Two, why, if you are such a "bad ass" as you claim, can't you "say what you mean talking with simple valid points so as to eliminate confusion" instead of talking around your Topix? In my view, you are wasting electricity!
Preston Wade Simpson
#7 Nov 4, 2012
Bad ass wrote:
And, it best not be my wife being brought up on some silly ass Topix.
fersher

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Ho ho ho ho and im sure everyone knows it

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Sounds like a couple of skanks that are all into themselves to me...
very good girls

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Sounds like a couple of skanks that are all into themselves to me...
Why are you worried about what anybody eles is doing with their bodies Im pretty sure that's their business:) and also why care about how into themselves they are maybe you should try building people up instead if bringing them down Im pretty sure you must have a sad life, these are two of the most beautiful spontaneous sweetest girls iv ever met! And they wouldn't have a bad word to say about anyone there's nothing but kindness in their hearts.. and jealous Im sure you are because theres quite a bit to be jealous of, I hate people that have to dog on people to feel good about themselves maybe you could learn something from these amazing women.

United States

#11 Apr 1, 2013
very good girls wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you worried about what anybody eles is doing with their bodies Im pretty sure that's their business:) and also why care about how into themselves they are maybe you should try building people up instead if bringing them down Im pretty sure you must have a sad life, these are two of the most beautiful spontaneous sweetest girls iv ever met! And they wouldn't have a bad word to say about anyone there's nothing but kindness in their hearts.. and jealous Im sure you are because theres quite a bit to be jealous of, I hate people that have to dog on people to feel good about themselves maybe you could learn something from these amazing women.
Its easy to compliment yourself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
botox? 2 min Jeff the boozer 60
Why does St. Francis Hospital suck so bad nowad... 54 min GUEST 5
Ban medicaid 57 min Guest 17
School incident today 1 hr Arctic Fox 4
Myths about Black people 1 hr Proud Democrat 24
Letter to Workforce/Talentforce personal (Jan '14) 3 hr Arctic Fox 20
Ron Shumate (Apr '09) 3 hr Arctic Fox 34

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance