Young beautiful White womans life ruined by White peoples inattention.

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Eldrige Cleaver

Scott City, MO

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Some ignoramus ran over Meg Herndon because he was busy eating or texting. That person should be sent to prison for triple the time it takes her to recover.

Scooter people try and place rear view mirrors on your scooter so you can see what is approaching you from behind. You know people in Cape are either texting, high on drugs, eating, getting or giving rod head, They are doing everything you can imagine except concentrating on their driving. Their need to be far harsher penalties for people who are to trifling to pull of the road in a parking lot or someplace to do their texting, and talking on cell phones. Stop committing genocide by doing these crazy acts!
:)

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2012
Eldrige Cleaver wrote:
Some ignoramus ran over Meg Herndon because he was busy eating or texting. That person should be sent to prison for triple the time it takes her to recover.

Scooter people try and place rear view mirrors on your scooter so you can see what is approaching you from behind. You know people in Cape are either texting, high on drugs, eating, getting or giving rod head, They are doing everything you can imagine except concentrating on their driving. Their need to be far harsher penalties for people who are to trifling to pull of the road in a parking lot or someplace to do their texting, and talking on cell phones. Stop committing genocide by doing these crazy acts!
How would you know what other people do while they were driving? Assuming YOU also were driving! Shouldn't your eyes be on the road and not peeping into others business? Pay attention yourself before you worry about some numbnut who failed to wear a helmet!
Smart Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Sep 13, 2012
what difference does her race make or the race of the driver who hit her? Geez, isn't it all bad enought without adding some idiotic slant to it?
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Sep 14, 2012
So you're saying it's OK to lie to prove a point.

You're an idiot.

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 14, 2012
jeff washington , up to his usual race baiting crap.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver wrote:
<quoted text>Who is it that you believe is lying here? And just what has been said that you believe to be incorrect?
Show me proof (newspaper article, link to a TV news story, court documents) that the one who hit this young lady was eating or texting while driving. If you can, I will gladly apologize. If you can't, it proves you're lying to prove your point.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver wrote:
<quoted text>OK, you finally caught me where I may be wrong. I thought I heard this on the local news, or from some other place. Unlike you all I will take the time to find the story, or the source where I think I heard that.

If I can't I'm a big thinking man who has tons of self confidence. So I will gladly issue an apology to you and to those who knew the person driving the truck. Hows that? I hope you are wrong. We'll know in a few hours.
I did my research before posting the first time, thank you very much, and it only took me a few minutes. You lied.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Sep 14, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver wrote:
<quoted text>OK Now I have a question. In nearly ALL instances when a vehicle rear ends someone, the rear ender is at fault; not the rear endee.

So why did the driver of that huge truck hit the little woman on her little scooter? We've established that they weren't eating Tacos, but does anyone truly know why they didn't see the scooter as I do every day, and brake, or drive around it?
If you really want to know, call the Cape Girardeau Police Dept. I think accident reports are public record.
Smart Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Herndon, a senior, was driving SOUTHBOUND on Sprigg Street and the pickup was NORTHBOUND and turning LEFT onto Normal Avenue, according to the Southeast Missourian's report.
A spokesperson from the Cape Girardeau police department declined to
You are an idiot. It doesn't matter what race either of these people are, whose fault it is, or what has happened in other situations. There is a young woman fighting for her life and another driver who is going to have to live with what has happened.

United States

#18 Sep 15, 2012
Scooter too dangerous. Need to be outlawed.
voices

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver wrote:
Yes, color does matter. If you look at a few pages of the threads on this forum, you will see things like "Why do Black people smell bad" and dozens of other similar threads. So I'm just pointing out that MANY White people are crazy, perverted, psychopaths, and trash as well.

Youns are good about pointing fingers at African Americans but you squeel like a pig put on a skewer when someone points out the things that Crackers do that is wrong.

So you can kiss where the Sun don't shine!! Since we are on Topix that would be my fine Black behind!:-)
You sir are truly a prime example of the uneducated, ignorant, stereotype that has come to fit you race! You want to defend you black heritage but can find no other way to do it than by spewing misguided and non factual information. All while trying to somehow correlate it to a horrible accident where someone has great potential to loose their life. You are a horrible person!!!!!
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Sep 16, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver wrote:
Yes, color does matter. If you look at a few pages of the threads on this forum, you will see things like "Why do Black people smell bad" and dozens of other similar threads. So I'm just pointing out that MANY White people are crazy, perverted, psychopaths, and trash as well.

Youns are good about pointing fingers at African Americans but you squeel like a pig put on a skewer when someone points out the things that Crackers do that is wrong.

So you can kiss where the Sun don't shine!! Since we are on Topix that would be my fine Black behind!:-)
Like it or not, the dude is right.
blahblahblah

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Sep 16, 2012
To make myself clear: Eldridge Cleaver is right.

Perryville, MO

#23 Sep 16, 2012
Color has nothing to do with the wreck. It may bring out the ignorance of many on topix, but saying it causes accidents. I don't buy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frazier Bankhead (Jul '12) 55 min glad 31
WIC at Walmart Market 1 hr Bob 20
do not buy from carmart (Dec '10) 2 hr guest 51
Why Atheism is not a choice 4 hr moot 296
Shooting on South Ellis 5 hr guest 36
cracker barrel 6 hr yuckyys 7
Bell Convicted Of 2 Cts Murder / Why God Did No... 7 hr Guest 9
sfmc the latest!!!! 22 hr TripleNegative 40
Cape Girardeau Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?