Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

Judged:

why can't the employees at southeast health get a raise in pay? the hospital is out buying other bulidings and trying to out do st. francis medical center. come on people just give the HARD WORKING employees a raise. it's been over 7 years since they have had a raise and everyone didn't get a good one. just give everyone a $2.00 across the board...... just saying
Outlook

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

guess wrote:
why can't the employees at southeast health get a raise in pay? the hospital is out buying other bulidings and trying to out do st. francis medical center. come on people just give the HARD WORKING employees a raise. it's been over 7 years since they have had a raise and everyone didn't get a good one. just give everyone a $2.00 across the board...... just saying
Unionize.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

$2 an hour more across the board? you're crazy. how about they just start laying people off or cutting back on benefits.
Chanukah Gesundheit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

If they would eliminate $400,000 in executive pay, they could give a $0.10 raise to 2000 employees.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

Do you not recall the annual merit increase you receive every year? Quit crying or find another job.
Chanukah Gesundheit

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

My point was that ten cents isn't that much. I don't work there.
rowdy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

With lack of raises,comes lack of quality care. These employees definitely deserve raises after 7 yrs of nothing but constant changes and some not for the better. Didn't used to be that way. Such a shame.
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

guest wrote:
$2 an hour more across the board? you're crazy. how about they just start laying people off or cutting back on benefits.
Already been done Hugh. Stay out of it.
Nurse23

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Sourheast has gone down hill!! Every body is looking for different jobs, including me. No one is treated with respect and it's all a big political game. I think the employees are some of best around....administration is a completely different story. I wish the board would open ir's eyes and see what's REALLY happening to our hospital. Look at all the physicians who have left or are leaving. Obviously, something is not right!!!

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Nurse23 wrote:
Sourheast has gone down hill!! Every body is looking for different jobs, including me. No one is treated with respect and it's all a big political game. I think the employees are some of best around....administration is a completely different story. I wish the board would open ir's eyes and see what's REALLY happening to our hospital. Look at all the physicians who have left or are leaving. Obviously, something is not right!!!
I don't think the board cares. If they did the hospital would never have gotten in this mess.
AMEN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think the board cares. If they did the hospital would never have gotten in this mess.
AMEN- they don't care so get out!!!! They are hiring new positions for things that they have capable employees to do and paying them well over what they should!!!! The salaries for administration HR Revenue Management etc are way over what they should be!
vigilante

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Do you not recall the annual merit increase you receive every year? Quit crying or find another job.
Merit raise my rear-end!!! First they set a cap on it, then tell you it's something different (%-wise) and then look for every little thing they can find to reduce that amount even further. It has NOTHING to do with merit. It's just another handy way for them to pay us little or nothing. I think if I hear "we Care" out of them, I'm gonna puke!

by the way, are these little numbers you have to type in a tracking device?????

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

They are out buying buildings and expanding their buildings because once obamacare takes effect hospitals will not be able to expand with out approval from the government. That's why all the hospitals are in a rush to expand!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

The EE's make enough!
Truth

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

They are not hiring experienced people, they are hiring inexperienced people so they can pay them less. This must effect patient care.
vigilante

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Shall we cut to the chase. Southeast Health needs a good dose of reality. Meaning both the Administration and the board of Directors. The employees need to either attend (crash) the next board meeting en-masse or unionize. Talk is cheap. IT's time for action! They have one department, that I know of, that has had no problems within the last 6 years except for the 2 Directors they have hired for that department. Whoever authorized the hiring of this last one needs to be canned, along with his newbie. This director is the most unfit person they could have possibly hired. He needs to go and go NOW.
Outsider

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I would not step foot in to southeast health from what hear they are not worried about blood/body fluids being on the floors or walls. They are more concered about the dust on the ceilings and passing a white glove inspection. Maybe state, JACHO or OSHA should come in and see how they keep their hospital "clean". It is absolutly nasty. I wouldn't want to touch anything because of what I might catch.
What

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

I wonder what might happen to a institution if everyone that worked there were only hired their family members, members of prominent (we're talking Cape) families, lovers, mistresses, wives, and Harvard Business Review distributing scam artists, with of course the smattering of token minority figure heads and nobody was accountable for anything because the board members were appointed for political reasons and not their business ability?
Luke

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

guess wrote:
Why pay more if they will work for what your paying them. Maybe they should cut the pay. Remember this is not about fair. It the job market we have.
Kim

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

You get what you pay for. This is a lesson they are just now learning the hard way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Describe your last fart using a movie or song t... 6 min guest 29
Sharonica 16 min lmao 8
corey got burned (Sep '10) 29 min guest 33
mc patches (Aug '11) 38 min guest 18
Cops & Firemen Crooks 54 min Johnny 9
you stole my kid 1 hr bat-woman 2
Mace Const. 1 hr bat-woman 2
•••
•••