The Color of The Race Problem is White!

The Color of The Race Problem is White!

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert Jensen

Sikeston, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2012
&li st=PL0DF8B7E3572408DD&inde x=35&feature=plpp_video
nope

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
The problem is thrashy people black and white....hoes and bros rite ms gill
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#3 Nov 15, 2012
nope wrote:
The problem is thrashy people black and white....hoes and bros rite ms gill
No my fiend. The problem is the ULTRA RICH 1% WHO HAVE 99% OF THE MONEY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE REST OF US FIGHT OVER 1%

I'm astounded that you all don't understand that. I guess that is the ONE thing I have in common with the KKK and leaders of other White Supremacist groups.

They understand that Congress and Wall street are the problems. Not everyday Blacks and Whites homez!

If we could get you all to stop fighting us and unite we could do something about these few million people who are like leeches sucking this country dry.
dood

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Lol, get whites to stop fighting blacks? Black people need to stop killing each other first, then realize they are no better than the average white man and learn to take responsibility for themselves, then maybe sane white people will be able to forge a bond of brotherhood. The black man is spread out into tons of little gangs thinking they are top dog and willing to kill each other to prove it. black people are not willing to get along with each other how can anyone else?http://www.theblaze.com/s tories/race-wars-part-1-the-sh ocking-data-on-black-on-black- crime/
guest

Godfrey, IL

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>No my fiend. The problem is the ULTRA RICH 1% WHO HAVE 99% OF THE MONEY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE REST OF US FIGHT OVER 1%

I'm astounded that you all don't understand that. I guess that is the ONE thing I have in common with the KKK and leaders of other White Supremacist groups.

They understand that Congress and Wall street are the problems. Not everyday Blacks and Whites homez!

If we could get you all to stop fighting us and unite we could do something about these few million people who are like leeches sucking this country dry.
What you don't know is there is no finite amount of money nimrod.

“Piece at heart, wise at mind”

Since: Oct 12

usa

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No my fiend. The problem is the ULTRA RICH 1% WHO HAVE 99% OF THE MONEY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE REST OF US FIGHT OVER 1%
I'm astounded that you all don't understand that. I guess that is the ONE thing I have in common with the KKK and leaders of other White Supremacist groups.
They understand that Congress and Wall street are the problems. Not everyday Blacks and Whites homez!
If we could get you all to stop fighting us and unite we could do something about these few million people who are like leeches sucking this country dry.
You may actually be starting to learn, its some progress anyway ;)
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>No my fiend. The problem is the ULTRA RICH 1% WHO HAVE 99% OF THE MONEY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE REST OF US FIGHT OVER 1%

I'm astounded that you all don't understand that. I guess that is the ONE thing I have in common with the KKK and leaders of other White Supremacist groups.

They understand that Congress and Wall street are the problems. Not everyday Blacks and Whites homez!

If we could get you all to stop fighting us and unite we could do something about these few million people who are like leeches sucking this country dry.
The quickest way to join that elite 1% is not to complain but to work. And save!!!
Guest

Jackson, MO

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Stop feeding the troll.
Bill Gatez

Sikeston, MO

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The quickest way to join that elite 1% is not to complain but to work. And save!!!
If it was that simple, don't you think there would be tens of millions of White people in that group instead of just one percent?

Listen to the wise professor; not your foolish selves. He is telling the truth.
Johnny

Manhattan, KS

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Most of the racism today stems from black people blaming white people for there problems. All individuals live Jessie Jackson do is stir up black american and get them to blame there problems on the whites. If racism is a big concern maybe the best course of action would be to eliminate behaviors that are the foundations for most stereotypes in the first place.
Real

Dexter, MO

#13 Nov 19, 2012
But didn't you just suggest that blacks "blame white people for there problems"? You obviously lack lots of training and mental preparedness to speak like this.

Black peoples current state of living is in result of lots of things imposed by white people from the past. These laws and ways they handled black people over the course of generations have set difficult measures beyond the imagination and reality of most and many white people.

That is my only problem with the "white"people who turn the other way and totally disregard the shaping of america and what was actually done to the black culture. Everything from education to economic matters have trickled away from black american lives and are now effecting lower income races world wide. Wake up
soup

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Cry me a river. Poor you can't handle life, so blame the man. If you don't like it leave or pull a Michael Jackson.
Think

United States

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Most of the racism today stems from black people blaming white people for there problems. All individuals live Jessie Jackson do is stir up black american and get them to blame there problems on the whites. If racism is a big concern maybe the best course of action would be to eliminate behaviors that are the foundations for most stereotypes in the first place.
Well said.
My ancestors were slaves, there were white slaves in American for hundreds of years before there were black slaves, but you don't hear about them do you :( All people need to stand up and take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming others for their problems, its beyond ridiculous. Learn from the past, but don't lean on the past. Just remember also that only 13% of whites owned slaves in American ....ponder that a while.
Guest

Sikeston, MO

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Think wrote:
<quoted text>Well said.
My ancestors were slaves, there were white slaves in American for hundreds of years before there were black slaves, but you don't hear about them do you :( All people need to stand up and take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming others for their problems, its beyond ridiculous. Learn from the past, but don't lean on the past. Just remember also that only 13% of whites owned slaves in American ....ponder that a while.
Well stated, thank you. I had heard just last week that only 8% of whites owned slaves in America. Regardless, it was a very small percentage.
donuts

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 19, 2012
They don't care about the truth all they care about is being able to blame someone for their inferiority issues. White man this, white man that, it's like they are so jealous of the white man, that is all thy can focus on. Since they can't be white and are ashamed of being black its just best to throw tantrums and say it isn't fair so give us free stuff and give us undeserved respect for the color are born with. News flash, no one gets respect till its earned, just like everything else in life. The wealthy black people, the leaders, and the respected black folks, didn't get to where they are by whining an crying, they got there by working hard and earning respect. They got there by realizing only people who try are people that get ahead. No one held them back, no one is holding any black people back, except the black people themselves. Knowledge and all his other aliases are a perfect example of some one so unhappy with his ancestors, that he had to make stuff up to feel better about his people and himself. Instead of accepting the truth and moving on with it, it's better for him to believes the lies and continue the blame. Best to blame nature for the black mans plight, evolution just sort of stopped in Africa, but after enough inbreeding with the other ethnic groups that left Africa and continued their evolution, the black man has a chance to catch up in the evolutionary race. When the kids of mixed parents become half white instead of half black, everyone will be on more equal footing.
Guest

Jackson, MO

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
No my fiend. The problem is the ULTRA RICH 1% WHO HAVE 99% OF THE MONEY OF THIS COUNTRY AND THE REST OF US FIGHT OVER 1%
I'm astounded that you all don't understand that. I guess that is the ONE thing I have in common with the KKK and leaders of other White Supremacist groups.
They understand that Congress and Wall street are the problems. Not everyday Blacks and Whites homez!
If we could get you all to stop fighting us and unite we could do something about these few million people who are like leeches sucking this country dry.
How topix has yet to lock your trolling butt down is beyond me.
bentonville

United States

#19 Nov 19, 2012
The problem with people isn't the color of their skin it's the 'stigma' that they have with the other race. I know deadbeat, nonworking, welfare drawing trashy whites and blacks. Color doesn't change how they are!! It's a breed not a color.
Guest

Sikeston, MO

#20 Nov 20, 2012
bentonville wrote:
The problem with people isn't the color of their skin it's the 'stigma' that they have with the other race. I know deadbeat, nonworking, welfare drawing trashy whites and blacks. Color doesn't change how they are!! It's a breed not a color.
Trash comes in all colors
bentonville

United States

#22 Nov 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Trash comes in all colors
Exactly !!
Willy Dickit

Sikeston, MO

#23 Nov 20, 2012
donuts wrote:
They don't care about the truth all they care about is being able to blame someone for their inferiority issues. White man this, white man that, it's like they are so jealous of the white man, that is all thy can focus on. Since they can't be white and are ashamed of being black its just best to throw tantrums and say it isn't fair so give us free stuff and give us undeserved respect for the color are born with. News flash, no one gets respect till its earned, just like everything else in life. The wealthy black people, the leaders, and the respected black folks, didn't get to where they are by whining an crying, they got there by working hard and earning respect. They got there by realizing only people who try are people that get ahead. No one held them back, no one is holding any black people back, except the black people themselves. Knowledge and all his other aliases are a perfect example of some one so unhappy with his ancestors, that he had to make stuff up to feel better about his people and himself. Instead of accepting the truth and moving on with it, it's better for him to believes the lies and continue the blame. Best to blame nature for the black mans plight, evolution just sort of stopped in Africa, but after enough inbreeding with the other ethnic groups that left Africa and continued their evolution, the black man has a chance to catch up in the evolutionary race. When the kids of mixed parents become half white instead of half black, everyone will be on more equal footing.
Eight percent owned slaves,but they controlled 99% of the money back then. Just like today 1% of genetic mutant albinos control 99% of the money in Amerikkka. That should anger the Hades out of you, but you are to feeble-minded to realize that is has always been White rich who loot and plunder this country causing most of you Whites to live in singlewides/ It's not the Blackmans fault for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deckhand Salary 26 min guest 8
pony shut down? 28 min mantoman 1
Refurbished computers 1 hr codemaster802 7
News Cars get stuck in water after rain in Cape 2 hr Arctic Fox 1
Cape Police WOWWWWWWW! 2 hr Guest 33
mario and angelas 3 hr Bootheel eaters 6
Jennifer dodds 5 hr Ashley 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages