Is a Crisis in White Masculinity Lead...

Is a Crisis in White Masculinity Leading to Horrific Gun Crimes?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

ImHotep

Campbell, MO

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Is a Crisis in White Masculinity Leading to Horrific Gun Crimes Like the Sandy Hook Shootings?
WHITE America's obsession with guns has played out its dark game once more.
December 24, 2012
Full story at link below:
http://www.alternet.org/visions/crisis-white-...
My cuore goes out to the families, children, victims, and all others impacted by the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Newton, Connecticut .
America's obsession with guns has played out its dark game once more. We are eating our young because so many believe that America is a gunfighter nation. For them, the "right" to bear arms trumps any reasonable legislation about restricting access to certain types of firearms. This most recent mass shooting, which will likely be the worst incident of gun violence in recent American history, is not going to cause a rethinking of the country's love affair with such weapons. Nor will the mass murder of 20 children and 6 adults by Adam Lanza weaken the NRA's hold on our legislators. The NRA and their clan will retreat back to a default position and rhetorical redoubt where "guns don't kill people, only people do."
These same ideologues, who in the 21st century remain some type of throwback premodern tribesman at the early dawn of human history, are utterly devoted to a fetish object of metal and plastic which they worship as a god. For them, the mass shooting of children in Newton, Connecticut will be a funeral pyre whose light they will read as spirits dancing in the shadows, beckoning to them that more guns equals less crime, and that school teachers--and perhaps even children--should be allowed to carry firearms in school. Magical thinking brings public policy solutions that are not grounded in common sense or empirical reality.

Jackson, MO

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Trying to politicize and racialize such a tragic event, you are not even human. Shame on you.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Trying to politicize and racialize such a tragic event, you are not even human. Shame on you.
I find the way he used the "masculinity" revealing of him. Normally people with prejudices like his tend to also blame it on the men too.

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Not hard to see what we have here is a Queensolomon!! Yep I have it again done gone and fed the troll!

Campbell, MO

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
If you had been intelligent enough to read the article you would have known that I didn't write it. Some White person did.

I do happen to agree that that is one of the factors at work in the Caucasian male brain.

He is being stripped of his maleness by White women and their feminazism for sure! So of course he is angry.
pal

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Lol. Deep seeded issues, this boy has.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

#8 Dec 15, 2012
pal wrote:
Sonny, what do you know about this eh?
ImHotep

Campbell, MO

#9 Dec 16, 2012
pal wrote:
Deep seated issues? You had better clean off your mirror and take a look at yourself.

Pal, lets see how psychologically honest and aware you are: Anyone else who is sane and stable can answer as well. Not answering is proof that you are crazy!

Name three ways that White people discriminate against African Americans nationwide?

If you see the Holy bible as your rule and guide on how to live a decent life, then I want you name ten acts that you believe people should be severely punished for if they do them. Do not use anything from the Bible since you don't believe in it. Tell me what would be right or wrong if you were emperor of the world. Again refusing to answer only make you a suspect critically mentally ill person.
Real

Dexter, MO

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Im waiting with you lmao! They don't know God,but say they live think n bleed God.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#11 Dec 16, 2012
ImHotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep seated issues? You had better clean off your mirror and take a look at yourself.
Pal, lets see how psychologically honest and aware you are: Anyone else who is sane and stable can answer as well. Not answering is proof that you are crazy!
Name three ways that White people discriminate against African Americans nationwide?
If you see the Holy bible as your rule and guide on how to live a decent life, then I want you name ten acts that you believe people should be severely punished for if they do them. Do not use anything from the Bible since you don't believe in it. Tell me what would be right or wrong if you were emperor of the world. Again refusing to answer only make you a suspect critically mentally ill person.
I used to think I'm a little boy, he's a homoand is therefore paedophile himself, when he later found out I was no child and gave the little runt a beating he then accused me of being gay and a paedophile to deflect, and he said(Under my screenname pretending to be me) that I was gay and liked gay men, not he good looking gays but the ones with lisps, maybe he really likes gays himself(the ones he thinks are good looking), and doesn't want to "insult" them lol.
Real

Dexter, MO

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Lmao
Real

United States

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Solomon, we are sad you are unable to change your ethnicity. But all this anti white propaganda won't make you turn white any sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've got the hots for my boss and we're both ma... 8 min Guest2 33
snitches (Jul '11) 26 min guest 125
why dont black women work? 1 hr Guest 47
Friends with Benefits 3 hr Gregory Peck 21
I've Got The Hot's For Federal Judges In Cape &... 9 hr iSG_22 3
Buck McNeely Outdoors show (Aug '12) 13 hr Guest 118
Is EVERYONE in Cape Girardeau RACIST??? 15 hr Becky 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages